January 2018 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change: 11/14

Happy Tuesday everyone! :)

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
2) How are you feeling?
3) Any appointments this week/last?
4) How are baby preparations going?
5) Rants/Raves/Questions?
6) GTKY: Are you savoring these last few weeks before baby comes, or are you dying to get baby out? What will you miss most about being pregnant, what are you most looking forward to once LO is here?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change: 11/14

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
    I am 33 weeks today. Baby is the size of a pineapple or a durian fruit!

2) How are you feeling?
    I'm feeling pretty good at this point. Of course I'm always out of breathe and pretty tired, but I'm not really miserable.

Had a checkup last Friday, and everything looked good. My iron had come back up, but still hoping for another point or so! I have another appointment next Wednesday. Starting next week, I go every week until she makes her arrival!

They're going good! I think we have most stuff that we need, just need to order a few bigger things off the registry that people didn't get. Also finished getting my clothes out of the nursery last time, and moved her changing table in. Oh and her glider came in, so I'm extremely excited about that! Now I just have a floor full of shower gifts that I've gotta organize and put away. I plan to have her nursery finished by Thanksgiving.

Nope - I can't think of any right now.

6) GTKY: Are you savoring these last few weeks before baby comes, or are you dying to get baby out? What will you miss most about being pregnant, what are you most looking forward to once LO is here?
    I think a little bit of both. I'm definitely savoring it. I love just laying on the couch at night and feeling her move. I love the connection that I feel I have with her right now that nobody else can feel. However, I'm also excited to finally be holding her in my arms. I can't wait to watch my husband with her. I feel like I'll have a whole new love for him after I see the way he looks at her!
    I think I'll miss feeling her move the most. It's so amazing to me to know that I've "housed" her in my body for this long. Actually the whole process of birthing a child just amazes me, but I think I'll definitely just miss feeling her move. I'm most looking forward to...being able to breathe again, being able to bend over again, and washing a sink of dishes without having to sit down afterwards!
  •  Too exhausted for copy paste questions. 
    I am out of breath frequently even if I make very little movements. 
    31 weeks.  Asparagus. 
    Feeling miserable.  Heart palpitations,  dizziness,  heavy body,  back spasms.  Lots of movement by LO so practically no rest in the day and LO is night partying so no sleep till 2.30pm. Crazy days and dreading the night time. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Half post.... Half vanished...  :/
    Check ups every two weeks now on. Next on 19th this month. 
    DH purchased 0-3 size clothes,  also got some hand me down new born size. 
    Need some rest from the crazy movements,  as it doesn't let me sit or sleep,  just wants me to move around which is impossible for my swollen legs right now.  Bumping belly  everywhere with short space areas,  and loosing balance. Whining away... Sorry :'(
    Done with being pregnant... Not savoring at all,  with two kids to look after,  this is just the limit I can handle. I have all the possible help in the house but nobody can help with what's going on with my body. 

Baby is 31 weeks and the size of a large movie popcorn.  

2) How are you feeling?
    I am just plan old tired.  Comfy clothes and slippers sound so amazing!

Had an appointment last week.  Not anemic and my arm finally stopped hurting from the shot.  All seems well...knock on something quickly!

I can finally say we are taking baby steps forward...LOL!  We have ordered a few things and have plans for friends to come over and help us move furnature.  Have a to do list that I am slowly checking off.  Preparing  was the cause of a sleepless night last week.  Don’t want to go through it again!

Nothing right now.

This is a tough question right now.  My belly is getting in the way and I am starting to think about life with baby...what kind of mommy will I be, how will I juggle work and family...etc.  Sp part of me is ready for her to get out!  The other part of me is really savoring this time.  We have not decided if we want another child so this could be the only time I experience this.  It really is a special time!  What I think I will miss most is feeling her little flips in my belly's, and walking around with my belly hanging out proud!  I’M GONNA BE A MOMMY!  I am just excited to meet our little girl.  I can’t wait to see who she looks like, who she takes after and what she will want to do with her life.  Seeing the world through her eyes is going to me magical
  • Hang in there @sonalisharma.  That’s why we are here...to help you through all the craziness !  You’ve almost made it...you can do it!!!
    29 weeks, she's an acorn squash.
    2) How are you feeling?
    Tired, uncomfortable, ready for week 40 to get here :)
    I have an appointment tomorrow.  
    I finally pulled out DD's baby clothes and did two big loads of laundry.  I still need to fold it and put it away.  The nursery preparations are stalled.  My mom will be painting the room when she comes in around Christmas, but I haven't found any decor I like at all.  Not too worried about it, as we have the essentials ready to go (crib, rocker, changing table, pack n play, rock n play, etc).  
    Holy heartburn, it's awful.  Also this kid never seems to stop moving.  I get kicked and poked pretty much 24/7.
    I am savoring the last minutes alone with my DD.  Life is going to change so much for her, and I'm afraid she will resent me once a new baby comes along.  So enjoying every snuggle I get with her.  Otherwise I am totally ready for this baby to get here.  I'll miss my big belly the most, but can't wait to drink a bottle of wine, bend over without issue, snuggle a newborn and zip up my jacket again! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @jshannon83 I so hear you about a bottle of wine and bending over!  Snuggling with LO sounds so great as well  <3
  • Thank you @bbeaman... I need all the assurance right now  <3