February 2018 Moms

Monday B*tchfest | 11.13

2»

Re: Monday B*tchfest | 11.13

• I’m at my fourth (and final!!) wedding for this fall. I was overly ambitious with my heel choice and the round ligament pain is flaring up. It’s only the cocktail hour and I’m already ready to go back to the hotel and get in sweatpants. This is the exact reason we were going to wait to try for a baby til early next year, but baby had other plans  :o
    rainafire77
  • @ldawngirl dh left very early this morning to do the pig delivery so we could go together after all my crying to him and the kids. We got there 4 hours after it started and so much was sold out.  We ended up getting a swing for $50, all the other big items like the cribs and more expensive  carriers were all gone. :(  but i did get to go to dinner with dh with no kids so that's a plus!
    @eggplantface, we didn't get a new pig,   we had to deliver a pig from the butchers to a customer, getting a new pig would have been much better.  It turned into a whole fiasco...
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
    eggplantfacerainafire77
  • Loading the player...
  • @ldawngirl dh left very early this morning to do the pig delivery so we could go together after all my crying to him and the kids. We got there 4 hours after it started and so much was sold out.  We ended up getting a swing for $50, all the other big items like the cribs and more expensive  carriers were all gone. :(  but i did get to go to dinner with dh with no kids so that's a plus!
    @eggplantface, we didn't get a new pig,   we had to deliver a pig from the butchers to a customer, getting a new pig would have been much better.  It turned into a whole fiasco...
    So the pig was already meat?  :(

• @sabriel1 Or at least given you the lab slip to take with you!

*Stuck in the box*

I should have mentioned that the midwife called me to tell me the news and it was 3 pm Thursday and I went in early for the blood work Friday morning. There was no opportunity for her to give me the slip, she just said she'd send to to the lab registration desk. She came down to the lab personally to apologize so I didn't get too mad but ugh it was annoying

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

rainafire77ldawngirl781
  • Chawk17 said:
    @ldawngirl dh left very early this morning to do the pig delivery so we could go together after all my crying to him and the kids. We got there 4 hours after it started and so much was sold out.  We ended up getting a swing for $50, all the other big items like the cribs and more expensive  carriers were all gone. :(  but i did get to go to dinner with dh with no kids so that's a plus!
    So the pig was already meat?  :(
    Yep. A customer ordered a whole pig to roast for a family event.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Update to my glucose bitchfest: coming early worked!

I showed up at 6:05 and was 5th in line when doors opened at 6:30. Started the test at 6:50, so I should be done right after 8:50 and can book it over to my son's Kindergarten Thanksgiving program.

Related bitch: I woke up at 6, threw on clothes, and forgot to bring anything to do. Sitting here bored for 2 hours
    babymakes9