February 2018 Moms

Weekend Ticker Change: 11/11 & 11/12

If your EDD is 2/3, 2/4, 2/10, 2/11, 2/17, 2/18, 2/24, or 2/25 post here!

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: Are you planning to do any black Friday shopping? If so what are you scoping out?

Re: Weekend Ticker Change: 11/11 & 11/12

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    I will be 26 weeks tomorrow! Baby is as big as a bunch of kale....I think they might be struggling to come up with new fruits/veggies to compare baby to lol 

2) How are you feeling? 

I'm feeling good! I feel pretty much like my regular self, except with some extra belly.  My back tends to feel a little tight by the end of the day and stretching is my best friend.  Just trying to soak up these last few weeks of 2nd tri before things start to get uncomfortable.  

3) Any appointments this week?

Nothing this week.

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?
    None that I can think of now.

5) GTKY: Are you planning to do any black Friday shopping? If so what are you scoping out?
    No way! I worked black Friday once in high school and I think that was enough to last me a lifetime. Cyber Monday, now might be a different story....
    alice0218
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 25 weeks today. A napa cabbage or cauliflower. 

2) How are you feeling? Ok. Heartburn still but fine overall.

3) Any appointments this week? Doula on Thursday and then chiropractor appointments too.

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Um... Not so much. Well, yes actually! not pregnancy related but I did get a new good client last week! It's the first big job since starting my own business in June. Everything else so far has been personal projects just to build my body of work, or family and friend work so not actually real money. So that is a rave! :)

This year I plan to buy an immersion blender. Last year I decided I didn't need it, but there have been a few recipes I've made in the past year where it would've been so much easier to just stick it in the pot, rather than transport everything to a blender, especially hot vegetable and broth. @caitb13 I worked in retail too! For about 12 years at Abercrombie, BCBG, and most of it at Banana Republic. I wouldn't set foot in a mall since it's usually close to the same deals you get other times and the crowd/lines are crazy.