TWW Saturday - 11/11

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Typical LP Length:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: How do you REALLY feel about the upcoming holiday season (gifs welcome)?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: TWW Saturday - 11/11

• Options
    @canucklehead123, yay for no snow on the car! We’re still feeling put out when we have to scrape our windows, we haven’t had any serious snowfall yet! Yay for making it to 11 DPO with no spotting, too! FX for you!

Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD/DPO: 26/12(!)

Typical LP: 11 days

Timing: -1, O

Testing: BFN this morning. Just WFAF now. I won’t lie, I’m feeling pretty sad. But at least we have our first RE appointment coming up to start figuring out why this isn’t happening for us.

R/R: Getting my hair cut this morning! It needs it pretty badly. Then this afternoon we’re either going to see Marshall (my vote) or Thor (his vote). I think I might win because Marshall won’t be in theaters much longer.

CS/Q: Nope, no point.

GTKY: I like Christmas, so I’m excited! I like that everyone makes more of an effort to be nice to each other.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 Yay for no snow covering your car!  FX so hard for you.  Why are you up so early?
    @Augusta108. So many hugs and hopes for answers at your RE appt
  • Options
    @Augusta108 so so sorry about the BFN, I really had high hopes for you this cycle - but in some circles 12DPO is still early (my boss thinks I'm crazy for even suggesting testing before 14DPO for example).  Don't want to feed crazy but I still have hope for you.  Glad you are able to take the next steps towards getting answers with the RE though.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @jrm_14 probably because I was in best fast asleep at 9 last night LOL - I just think, even though I got a solid 8 hours, it is still a crime to be out of bed at 6:30am on a weekend  :p
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @jrm_14 AHH I can't un-see that gif LOL!!!!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    *lurking from WTO*
    @Augusta108 Hugs, friend. I'm so sorry and I'm disappointed with you. Hope you get some answers at your RE appointment. Be kind to yourself today.
    @canucklehead123 Yay for no spotting yet! I've got my fingers crossed so hard for you!
    @jrm_14 lol at the 2nd gif! Also, don't worry, I won't judge your grammar all the time. ;) What games are you playing tonight?
    It's okay if I lurk on this thread and post often, right? I don't want to be annoying but love getting to chat with everyone! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @offtoneverland post all you want!! I love chattin' with you too!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @offtoneverland.  Thank you for not judging my writing all of the time!
    @dukestar5 and myself tend to post in the other daily thread to interact. No one has ever told us to stop, so join in the party!  
    @canucklehead123 You are welcome!  :D
  • Options
    nmbrcrnchr1nmbrcrnchr1 member
    edited November 2017
    This last week was crazy so I didn’t have time until like 10 pm to posts and at that time I felt like it was pointless. So I’m catching up today  :)

Month/Cycle: 3/3
    CD/DPO: 20/ 6 or 7?
    Timing:  okay
    Typical LP: 11-13
    Testing: Not unless AF is late...although I picked up more tests this week so we’ll see if I have self control :)
    R/R: no rants today...it’s the weekend and after a crappy week of work I am looking forward to relaxing, celebrating Veteran’s day with DH tonight, craft fair and football tomorrow!!
    GTKY: I’m looking forward to it! Although I’m definitely not ready for it...started shopping but still have a lot to do. Decorations don’t go up till after turkey day in our house (can’t gif bc I’m on mobile)

@canucklehead123 maybe you can sneak in a nap later today! Glad you’re Ute is being nice this month lol 
    @Augusta108 sorry for the BFN :( enjoy the movie...now I want movie theater popcorn!
    @jrm_14 I will now be skeptical of any spoiler you post hahaha, can’t unsee that lol
    @offtoneverland I always enjoy reading your posts and I think we on opposite schedules so please continue!

ETA bc words are hard today 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  6

CD/DPO: 24/12

Typical LP Length:

Timing: good

Testing: OK so I'm getting negative pregnancy tests. I took an OPK to see what would happen and the test line is darker than the control line. Anyone experience that? I already ovulated (I already had positive OPKs) this month. 

R/R: My poor hubster is vomitty sick :( 

CS/Q:

Loves it! 
  • Options
    @dukestar5 I am feeling.... like I don't want to get my hopes up but I'm fluctuating between complete excitement and optimism and complete pessimism with zero middle ground.  I'm trying to tell myself "just be cool" but it's impossible at this point in the TWW I think.  Also love your dad, my dad is totally the same (but maybe not this early in the season lol). 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    And846And846 member
    edited November 2017
    Wicked busy for last 36 hours and didn’t get to post yesterday.

@Augusta108 so sorry about your BFN. 

More tags later - on mobile.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/6

Typical LP Length: 14ish

Timing: very good.

Testing: not unless AF late.

R/R: work on Friday felt like Black Friday with all the coupons and sales for Vers Day. Literally bolted for day i could. Last night and this morning was the big bookshelf project. Looks awesome!!!!! 

CS/Q: have had dull cramping all week. Makes me wonder about my O timing. And if i did O later then what chart showed, that would be a big flop since DH was out of town for work the half half of the week. 

GTKY: everything! I love getting my gifts for everyone early so I’m not rushing at last minute (list is already made. Type A for sure!) and putting on Elf and wrapping. Loooove wrapping and making bows.
  • Options
    SmashJamSmashJam member
    edited November 2017
    Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 6 (or 7)/24

Typical LP Length: 10

Timing: pretty good

Testing: Monday if I'm honest but...I don't have any tests and I don't have any plans to hit the store Monday, So probably Tuesday when I go buy books?!?!

R/R: Rave: Oathbringer, the new Brandon Sanderson novel in the Stormlight Archives comes out this week! I am going to buy that book and the Donna Brazile book about the DNC on Tuesday and I am incredibly excited for it. Also I bought my fave beer at the brewery when out and about today so I'm gonna drink some of that tonight. It's only 5% ABV so I can drink the whole 750mL bottle if I want and not feel like dying.  Rant: I spent to much on socks today? I dunno that's reaching I'm feeling kind of rantless today, lol.

CS/Q: My chart is being weird but I'm trying not to stress. I'm trying not to stress about the temps by telling myself that I cannot know for sure I am out until AF comes. Chart is in spoiler if anyone cares to see its weirdness.
    GTKY: How do you REALLY feel about the upcoming holiday season (gifs welcome)? Meh. I love thanksgiving and we are hosting again and making a turkey our friends are slaughtering for us (lets be real I'm killing them, but we get to take one home) and also if I can get one this week, a cut of pork from a Mangalitsa pig that we are going to brine for weeks and smoke. But I can take or leave Christmas...******TW its never been my fave but with the milestones of my daughters bday and death coming up I might not be so stoked leading up to the actual day. We are probably hosting people for dinner then too so that's exciting, I like to cook. End TW***

@canucklehead123 @Augusta108 @mygoodlucycat SO MANY THINGS CROSSED FOR Y'ALL. 

@Augusta108 I also don't wanna give false hope but you aren't out til AF! 

@canucklehead123 HOLLA for not testing and not spotting!! 

@mygoodlucycat I hope you figure out what is going on soon. I didn't even know until recently you could pee on an OPK and get a positive so maybe someone else could shed light on why you get that but also a BFN...unless the test you are using isn't super sensitive.

@offtoneverland I also think you should jump in! I find you positive and really friendly and enjoy how much time you seem to take to tag everyone and ask questions!

@And846 pics of the bookshelf later pls!

Back for more later gotta check the ribs!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I'm on mobile :)

@Augusta108 I am so sorry for your BFN :( 

@jrm_14  Have fun at game night!

@nmbrcrnchr1 I also went to a craft fair today :) I got lavender lotion and dried lavender and DH got cheese hehehe

@mygoodlucycat I am sorry your hubby is sick :(

@And846 I have also had dull cramping all week. It's not very painful, but it's there and hard to ignore. I am sure I am 6 dpo though. BBT, OPK, and FF all say I O'd, but still the cramping. I've tried to research but I haven't really found anything. 

Month/Cycle: 13/12

CD/DPO: 18/6 (I was on Clomid cd 5-9)

Typical LP Length: 10 

Timing: -3,-2,-1,+1

Testing: Wednesday Nov 15th (it'll be 10 dpo I know it's early)

R/R: Rave is that I got to go shopping with DH today and I got a few cute things. Rant is just my cramps. Wah.

CS/Q: In FF do your "early pregnancy signs" points increase as the days go on? 

GTKY: How do you REALLY feel about the upcoming holiday season (gifs welcome)? I'm excited for the holidays!! A little nervous about Thanksgiving because I am hosting. 

Me: 28 & DH: 29
    Married May 31, 2014
    TTC 1 year
    Currently testing
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 @jrm_14 @SmashJam Thanks guys! I'll continue to lurk and post then. :)
    @dukestar5 Thanks, friend! Yep, I'll be off the bench next cycle, wahoo! As long as my body decides to cooperate and pop out an egg soon though! Enjoy your family dinner tonight. Sounds like a ton of fun! The holidays make me home sick for my family (my parents are in Florida and my sister and her family are in Montana). That's so great you get to enjoy a family dinner. :)
    @SmashJam Yay for some beer to enjoy tonight along with your ribs! I also spent too much money on socks today...I found some cute Christmas boot socks so I got several pairs. 
    @twodreamscollide Yes, I think FF gives you more "pregnancy points" as the days go on in your LP. I know I've heard some people with long LPs say they always get super high scores. The points also increase depending on what symptoms you're having. But it's not super reliable and can be really crushing after you get a high score and AF starts. :( 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @twodreamscollide @and846 No help though I’ve cramped every.single.day this cycle. Much empathy. 
    @smashjam All the hugs. All. The. Hugs. (And nice kleenexes). 
    @dukestar5 We will have spouses, booze (minus me), snacks, and Cards Aginst Humanity!

• Options
    @offtoneverland Thank you :)

@jrm_14 I am sorry you are cramping too :/
    Me: 28 & DH: 29
    Married May 31, 2014
    TTC 1 year
    Currently testing
  • Options
    Totally late today but been traveling to KY and immediately got to work bagging stuff to donate out of my dads house.

it will be a bit of a P&G and love tits for the next several days but thinking about you all. 

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 30/6

Typical LP Length: ??

Timing: pretty good

Testing: Thursday 

R/R: rant - getting up at 3:30 suuuucks. Rave - now chilling at the hotel with my sister watching toy story before we order some Thai. Love some sisterly bonding trips. 

CS/Q: didn't really chart my temp. Temp still relatively high when I checked at 3:30am (3 hours early)

slightly stressed. Coming on so fast. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 CD/DPO: 18/6 Typical LP Length: ??? Timing:-1,+1 Testing: ??? Thinking Thanksgiving if i make it... starting to spot today, so AF may be on her way! R/R: Rave- been so cold and snowy, hubs chopped a ton of wood and now we can have a fire EVERY NITE!!! :-) CS/Q: not sure... I am seriously looking forward to Christmas... i honestly love the holidays!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!