January 2018 Moms

Friday Ticker change 11/10

Happy Friday ladies!
1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
2) How are you feeling?
3) Any appointments this week/last?
4) How are baby preparations going?
5) Rants/Raves/Questions?
6) GTKY: Are you savoring these last few weeks before baby comes, or are you dying to get baby out? What will you miss most about being pregnant, what are you most looking forward to once LO is here?

Re: Friday Ticker change 11/10

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 29 weeks! Size of an acorn squash 
    2) How are you feeling? 
    More uncomfortable. Getting up to per multiple times a night is annoying.
    Next week and then starting every 2 weeks
    DH and I put together some wall decor last weekend. Also got all of my FMLA paperwork filled out and approved to come back at .75FTE!
    Busy weekend, looking forward to going to the WI vs IA football game tomorrow and DH is running a marathon Sunday (he's crazy)
    6) GTKY: Are you savoring these last few weeks before baby comes, or are you dying to get baby out? What will you miss most about being pregnant, what are you most looking forward to once LO is here? Want this LO to obviously stay put for awhile longer but I find myself dreaming more about what he/she will look like! And team green so also curious about sex! I haven't had a rough pregnancy so far, but not sure what I'll miss. Looking forward to baby snuggles:)
  • I'm actually part of the Saturday ticker change but wanted to join in today! 

31 weeks, based on how I feel he's about the size of a 6 year old. Haha! 
    2) How are you feeling?
    Not terrible, just big and stuffed, out of breath 
    Tuesday, I think it's just a check up. 
    Minimal, this is my 3rd and my 2nd is still in the crib/ nursery. My sister is coming over today and I've asked her to help me pull out baby clothes from my first to see what I might need. We should be almost ready though. 
    I can't believe that I'm going to have another baby! Eek! Jesus take the wheel!
    6) GTKY: Are you savoring these last few weeks before baby comes, or are you dying to get baby out? What will you miss most about being pregnant, what are you most looking forward to once LO is here?
    I'm excited to have one more little boy, I'm also looking forward to working on getting my body back. I miss wearing regular clothing and having agility. As ready as I am to not be pregnant anymore, I'm much less ready to give up sleep at night. Hoping for a good sleeper! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @trudytudy YES to the getting your body back comment. I am so ready to be able to move around like a normal person again. 

32 weeks so the size of a deer stalker hat. 
    2) How are you feeling?
    So uncomfortable. Baby is all up in my space. 
    I had my 32 week appt this past Monday. It went really well, no serious concerns. 
    The room is getting there. DH is almost done painting. Once that is done we will assemble the little bit of furniture we've gotten so far. Since my shower isn't for another few weeks, I'm not sure what else I'll need to buy for little guy until then. 
    Visiting my aunt and grandpa up in Michigan this weekend. DH and I went up to Frankenmuth, to get lunch and go to Bronners (the world's biggest Christmas store). Sadly it was super packed, which was slightly stressful, but we did get little guy an awesome ornament for his first sort of Christmas.
    I'm on the fence. I am so looking forward to meeting baby and getting to see his little face, chubby cheeks, hands, feet, etc. At the same time, I know I will loose a lot of the freedom I have now. I've lost some freedom already (like the ability to move around) but it'll be significantly reduced once little guy is here. I won't miss being pregnant... I'm not a fan of pregnancy. I'm excited to see baby grow and develop a personality. 
  • Sorry I'm late! It's been busy busy over here.

31 weeks, asparagus

2) How are you feeling?
    Mostly good but uncomfortable a lot. The pubic bone area pain is starting to pick up which isn't super fun.

Had an OB appointment on Wednesday and everything is looking great.

Great! Just had my shower where we picked up some cute stuff from our registry, nursery will be done this week minus a rug, and we just had our maternity shoot which was awesome. We also have a $100 off a $500 order from Buy Buy Baby so as soon as I get another 20% off single item coupon we're going to do a big order for the big stuff we haven't gotten yet that we really want like the mamaroo and all of our stroller accessories. 

Nada.

I have mixed feelings. I'm so ready to not be pregnant anymore but I'm also terrified of having to keep a tiny human alive. I'm not sure I"ll miss anything about being pregnant and I'm 100% on the "get my body back" train even though I know it still won't be 100% mine with breastfeeding and all that jazz. I hate exercising but I am so excited to re-join my spin studio and start running and strength training again so I can stop feeling like a blob!
  • I'm also going to resurrect this a few days late! We were out of town this weekend and I didn't really have time to post, just love tit.

31w, foam finger

2) How are you feeling?
    So incredibly uncomfortable. He's all up in my ribs so it's hard to breathe right now, and my back is killing me.

I had my last regular OB visit last week, and start biweekly appointments next week!

We just got a couple bins of clothes from a friend yesterday, so I'm really excited to look through them! Other than that, we plan to install the car seat base in my car soon.

6) GTKY: Are you savoring these last few weeks before baby comes, or are you dying to get baby out? What will you miss most about being pregnant, what are you most looking forward to once LO is here? I'm ready to be done. I'm one of those women who just doesn't like being pregnant, and I much prefer having baby here. I will miss feeling him move (which is really irritating to me now, but once it's gone I know I'll miss it). Phantom kicks after baby's born are seriously the weirdest thing! But I can't wait to see how DD interacts with him and just to see his face and if he looks anything like her.