June 2018 Moms

FFFC* 11/10/17

*not guaranteed to be flame free
*TW LC*
Me & MH: 32
DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
TTC #2: 12/2019
Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

Re: FFFC* 11/10/17

• I wish we would have started the spreadsheet later. I looked thru a page or two and there's a lot of people that posted an intro or spreadsheet info... then never came back. why bother?

... I should add that I didn't actually look at the spreadsheet to see if they were even added. this is going by the comments.
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Loading the player...
  • I have not read through all of the introductions in the threads.  I like to get to know people by their posts rather than a one off introduction. Like @catlady1215 stated above, they posted once and never again.
    BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
    More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
    BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
    BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I look at the spread sheet to see what peoples first names are. It helps me remember them when I see their SN. 
    *TW LC*

• I look at the spreadsheet to see people's due dates sometimes - especially when I'm reading the symptoms thread. I want to know if I missed that symptom or if it is in my future. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • This BMB more than the last one I was on (spoiler alert had a MC) seems like its sort of an insider’s club at times. I’m totally for people forming relationships and I love me some thread drama but honestly I don’t have a ton of time for social media and get annoyed when people talk about women who aren’t on here enough. I don’t get annoyed by people who are MIA. What’s the standard for how often to check in? My friends know I’m barely on Facebook or other social media. A lot of times I start a comment and never end up sending it. I come on here mainly to see if what I’m going through physically with this pregnancy is normal because I have high anxiety but I spend half my time in the glossary trying to figure out acronyms. On my part I will try harder and dedicate time at least once a week to be on the board but probably not going to read every last comment.
  • napqueen said:  
    I've been in materinity jeans for a week now. 
    My regular ones still fit fine (in the morning), I just want to be comfy.
    Two weeks for me...but to be honest, I had one pair that I wore pretty much every week since I had DD in Feb16
  • @kmurdock925the spread sheet is a point of reference. Not everyone has a signature with their info (FYI a signature would be very helpful EVERYONE). Because sometimes ppl post stuff and I'm like "wait did I miss something" and she's 3 weeks ahead of me, or I'm wondering why my doctor hasn't brought something up to me, but she's 42 and I'm 27.  But yeah it'd be great if everyone had the basic info on their signatures.
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • @hjungk84 I think I wore mine for at least six months after DS was born. My husband scolded me for buying a new pair of jeans that I'll "only wear for a couple months." HA! We'll see about that, I could live in these pants forever. 
  • another one...I kind of want baby to be a girl because all of the babies in my friends/family are boys and I don't want their grubby hand me downs. I get that babies are expensive and if something is gently used you can save some money (we just bought a dining table and chairs on Craigslist this week) but I always had my sisters hand me downs as a kid and I HATED it! I know baby wont care but it's my first and I'm kind of in the "I can do it myself" whiny toddler phase. 
    *TW LC*

• @krashke oh hand me downs!  I have 3 friends that generously give me hand me downs.  While I always end up with a few totally cute things, the time it takes me to go through it all and store it before giving it back makes the entire process seem less than worth it! Also, once the kid is old enough to eat table food and play outside, the hand me downs have seen better days.
  • @buffalove1211 I have a friend that was pregnant this year and we spent an entire Friday night going through maternity clothes, some from her two pregnancies and some from her other friends. I took home about three bags of clothes that I haven't touched since and I have to go through and mark all of them with her initials because she wants them back for when she has another. Ugh! 

There are a few decent pieces but most of it I just took because I was trying to be polite. Some of it had holes and stains on them! Just no. I can get some for Christmas gifts and then I can buy stuff on clearance for pretty cheap. 
    *TW LC*

• @doxiemoxie212 I appreciate your viewpoint and there’s definitely some couch surfing time I could start to utilize. Meant to tell you also I LOVE doxies. My BFF has two chiweenies and my parents have THREE doxies including a big fattie named Rollo.
  • I never quit wearing some of my maternity clothes after I had DS in Dec14, and now I realize why... They're so comfortable!

I don't hardly ever have time to get on here, mainly because we're constantly on the go, so sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed with longer posts. Not the post itself but the number of comments. I try to be active and then randomly I'm like oh... I haven't been on all week. Mom life I guess! I do enjoy reading, though!

DH: 29 years old.
    Me: 25 years old.
    DS: born 12/30/14
    Baby #2 due 6/8/18

• My confession is that I hate football.
    And I live in the south.
    Where it's akin to devil worship to hate football...

BabyFruit Ticker . Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker . Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @glitterfingers dachshunds are THE BEST ;)
  • @doxiemoxie212@glitterfingers I agree! Dachshunds are awesome! I have two!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @fitzandgiggles same. I live in AL and I don’t care about the Roll Tide. The only thing good about football season is that the best time to eat or shop is when there’s a game on. It’s a ghost town. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @ffw0617 I’m only on the mobile and I can’t see signatures or how to make one otherwise I totally would. 

@napqueen I want to wear maternity jeans so bad but I have to ask my sister for them and I don’t want to tell her I’m pregnant. Yet. I know crazy but I’m just feeling so not ready. I can’t stand the pressure of regular jeans anymore and am barely hacking leggings. 
  • Show me your dachshunds, people.
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • @galactickates SUCH GOOD DOGS!
    Son Max born 1/10/17
  • These doggos!!!!  All the heart eyes!
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• @doxiemoxie212 - yours is so precious!  The one of her in the car is such a doxie stance.  Everytime ours pose like that my DH does this deep fancy voice and says "soooo prestigious"
  • @galactickates she loves to be regal. If there’s a stack of blankets or pillows she’ll climb to the top and just perch like, “ah yes, my kingdom.” 
  • @doxiemoxie212 The one in the car is too much. Such majesty!
    Son Max born 1/10/17
  • I wish we would have started the spreadsheet later. I looked thru a page or two and there's a lot of people that posted an intro or spreadsheet info... then never came back. why bother?

... I should add that I didn't actually look at the spreadsheet to see if they were even added. this is going by the comments.
    This is my second BMB and my FFFC - what’s the point of the spreadsheet? What’s done with the info? Totally clueless over here. 
    Me: 31; DH: 31
    NTNP: May 2015
    TTC #1: late August 2015
    PCOS Dx: January 2016, starting Femara Feb 2016
    BFP: 2/29/16 - Happy Leap Day!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I don't understand the point of the spreadsheet either
    Yay! Not just me! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My nausea has been so bad and I've been dry heaving trying to change diapers lately. I made a big deal out of it to my husband and now he's changing every single poop diaper that he's home for. Even if I'm watching our son while my husband showers or finishes some work stuff if our son poops I wait till my husband is done (if it's not going to be too terribly long) and then go inform him our son pooped and needs a diaper change. Sorry, not sorry. 
    I’m not quite nauseous enough to dry heave, but it’s enough to be annoying, so I’ve been doing the same thing! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @NamelessAria ~ Right after DS wasn’t born, since I was BFing, DH and I agreed that if he was home, he dealt with the outputs (I always did inputs, lol). And that system never really stopped for us. So if DH is home, he’s on diaper duty. And I am so thankful for that right now! It is so routine that it doesn’t even have to be a thing and I don’t feel bad for it.