February 2018 Moms

Thursday ticker change 11/9

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 28 weeks! 3rd trimester yay, and size of an eggplant :) more specifically, hes 2 lbs 13oz right now!

2) How are you feeling, any new symptoms? had my first middle of the night leg cramp.  Im a big baby so that was really sucky and it made me cry.

3) Any appointments this week? had both my ob and mfm this morning. He is in the 65% for growth yay. They're switching my gd meds so we'll see how that goes.

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm happy hes growing well. Also kinda lasr minute freaking out cuz its gonna be so much colder this weekend so gotta pick a diff baby shower outfit. Is a black dress (will have to add lighter accessories) inappropriate?

5) GTKY: Are you planning to do Black Friday shopping? What stores or deals are you scoping out? 
we shall see what we get at shower before shopping. Trying to be more minimal since we have a small space. 

Re: Thursday ticker change 11/9

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 26 weeks, KALE YEAH! Also, I'm in the double digits. 98 days....whaaat!? 

2) How are you feeling, any new symptoms? @clc515 I had a leg cramp last night, too! I also feel my bump gets way big at night, and then when I wake up, it shrinks!

3) Any appointments this week? Just had my monthly check up on Monday. All is good.

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? @clc515 - Black dress is ok! My dress arrives today, so hoping it fits. It's a navy blue/maroon floral long maxi dress.

5) GTKY: Are you planning to do Black Friday shopping? What stores or deals are you scoping out? 
    Samesies. I want to see what I get from the shower and see what I can get on sale that is remaining on the list. 
    clc515
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 25 weeks - size of a prairie dog or a cauliflower 

2) How are you feeling, any new symptoms? 
    Feeling good - other than sleep. Who needs that anyways?

3) Any appointments this week? 
    I had an u/s yesterday and appt with the OB today and everything is looking good but still no answers for the bleeding situation which thank goodness has not popped again. 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

The skin under my boobs is killing me.

no Black Friday shopping for me - I just can’t be bothered with the crowds and lines.
    clc515
  • Loading the player...

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 27 weeks yay! Baby is a bunch of bananas according to one app. Big enough to continuously poke me in my left upper ribcage. 

2) How are you feeling, any new symptoms? 
      I'm tired today, have had a headache the last few. Feet hurt a bit. Overall I've been okay but I'm whiny today. 

3) Any appointments this week? 
      Not this week but I got the results back from my gestational diabetes screening and I have to go in for the 3 hour test. Wahhhhhh! :(

4) Rants/Raves/questions?
      I have not found one cute maternity clothing item in store so far my whole pregnancy. Wth! I've bought plenty of cute things online but I've been to Macy's, target, old navy, kohls... either the maternity section is nil or tiny, pricy or boring! Grumble grumble.

5) GTKY: Are you planning to do Black Friday shopping?
      What stores or deals are you scoping out? Nahhh. It's not really my thing. I'll look online though. 
    clc515