January 2018 Moms

What my pregnant self is eating 11/9

missblazemissblaze member
edited November 2017 in January 2018 Moms

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

Re: What my pregnant self is eating 11/9

• I’ve been back on my smoothie train lately to get my veggies and protein in. It’s not the most fun but it’s effective. 
  • I'm pretty much living on egg sandwiches, PB&J, and chicken noodle soup because I'm just kind of meh about food. I'm not having aversions or nausea but nothing really ever sounds super appealing and it's been perfect soup weather. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I eat really healthy for the most part but I eat a lot and always have to have a piece of chocolate (or 2) after lunch and dinner  :#  
  • Yesterday I had squash soup and Arugula and ancient grains salad from Panera Bread and it was like the yummiest thing ever. I could basically live on squash and cabbage and fruits.
  • Taco night tonight! So excited.
  • Protein...Vegetables...Nuts...More protein...

Yeah, that about sums it up. I shake my fist at you Gestational Diabetes!! haha
  • We went to Olive Garden for lunch. I normally think OG is meh but the salad was totally worth it. Everything else was meh, but that salad paid for itself. haha

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @schaze You have inspired me and I'm making tacos tonight.

@supercoolstephy I only will get the soup, salad, breadsticks there. Love me some gnocchi soup
  • @burnsmommy27 I don't like their soup. haha. I'm the worst. 

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @supercoolstephy @burnsmommy27 I'm 100% team soup, salad, and breadsticks. I've never been impressed by their other food but could eat all the salad!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went to Olive Garden for the first time in a LONG time a few months ago and was SO disappointed. I think it's really over-priced for just mediocre food, and the few things I DID like, they didn't have anymore or changed the recipe (I'm looking at you, breadsticks!). If I like Stouffer's lasagna more than your pricey concoction, there's a problem! 
  • So, I had been doing *terrible* at good food choices lately and decided to do whole30 (it'll actually only be 25 days before we leave for a trip) to detox a little. I've been doing it a week as of Tues. It really hasn't been too bad but if anyone has any suggestions for meals, I'd greatly appreciate it! 
  • I just ate practically an entire bag of baked apple chips. So random, but they sounded really good when I was wandering through Target. 
    BFP #1 4.2.12, M/C 4.12.12 @ 6 weeks :: BFP #2 10.20.12, EDD 6.25.13 Pregnancy Ticker
  • missblazemissblaze member
    edited November 2017
    I've been feeling really disinterested in food too, @gusgus14. Nothing sounds good, and when I do eat, it's only a small amount. Ugh. 

ETA: Despite not being interested in food, and eating less than usual, I've gained a bunch of weight over the last two weeks lol. Baby is growing in there! Probably less room to shove food ;)

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
    Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

• We went to Eataly in NYC today. It was awesome! Pizza, bread, cannolis-yum.
  • Not much. I really would just prefer not to eat anything after breakfast for the rest of this pregnancy. Obviously, not doing that but If I could, I would.
  • Lol @supercoolstephy. My H had an epic dinner fail last week. He tried so hard to make me something and it just didn't turn out