Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Hump Day! 11/8

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/?s:

GTKY: What is your favorite seasonal food or drink? (you can only get it at a certain time of year)
*Siggy Warning*
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: WTO Hump Day! 11/8

• Month/Cycle: 3/1

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: The usual 

R/R: Well, DH is home today since he doesn't know the state of his job. Basically everyone in the department he was working for was laid off because the entire department was eliminated. But since he is a contract worker technically contracted by another department, he isn't sure what I means for him. He already has feelers out for other jobs, both full time and short freelance projects. He has very marketable skills (email design and programming) so I'm not to worried, it's just the stress of not knowing. But the positive side a that if he's home I'm gunning for morning sex right after I get off the toilet. (Sexy, right?)

CS/?s: Big temp drop today, could mean nothing, but we are HIO just I case! 

GTKY: What is your favorite seasonal food or drink? (you can only get it at a certain time of year)

Pumpkin anything! Well, I draw the line at twinkies and oreos, but I'm pretty much basic white girl and I have no shame.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • @lalala2004 Haha so sexy. FX your H finds something out about his job ASAP. I agree, the not knowing can be the worst part! Love your silver lining though. Get it girl! 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Just ordered some OPKs, temping and charting with FF, EOD BD during FW, prenatals

R/R: It got cold here again, brr. I know it is fall, but I am never prepared for a one day 20 degree temperature fall. But my little cold seems to have passed and I feel like myself again after sleeping for 10 (!) hours.

CS/?s: Too soon for anything interesting.

GTKY: What is your favorite seasonal food or drink? (you can only get it at a certain time of year) Pumpkin ice cream. I have been trying to avoid it this year since they do not make it in anything smaller than a pint and I inevitably go overboard but just thinking about it makes my mouth water.

@lalala2004 I hope YH gets some news soon, it is so frustrating to have things up in the air like that. Yay for morning sex though!
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Month/Cycle:8/6

CD:?

WAYDTGKU: OPK, BBT, Pom Juice, Prenatals 

R/R: I made an appointment with the doctor to try and get some answers as to what is going on. I am thinking the worst, but tryignt o be positive.

CS/?s: none

Peppermint Hot Chocoalte- you can get it all the time,  but is seems special around the holidays!
    Me: 30 DH: 35
    Married 12/2014
    TTC#1: 4/2017

• Month/Cycle: 7/9

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R: It is cold today! And it's supposed to be cold all weekend- I am not a fan! 

CS/?s: not much to see yet 

GTKY: What is your favorite seasonal food or drink? (you can only get it at a certain time of year) I'm with you @lalala2004 basic white girl loving all the pumpkin stuff! But my Strabucks is now done with PSL's, and I do love me a peppermint mocha! 
  • @lalala2004 Hope your hubby finds out about the job soon- being in limbo is hard.

@SkilledSailor working from home in yogas is the best!

@kiwi2628 Hope you enjoy your vacation! 

@nitnat007 sorry for CD 1 

@MicahDahn are you seeing an RE or your gyn? I saw my gyn for some initial tests and opinion and didn't get very much from her... hope it goes well for you! 

• edited November 2017
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: All the things.

R/R: Rant: I tweaked a previously injured ankle, it hurts enough that I had a co-worker tape it for me. Thats going to look great standing in front of my classes.
    Rave: I had some trash talking students. 'I'd cross you up princess' kind of stuff. I got tired enough of it, and said 'show up or shut up'. So my assist. coach and I played the two loudest/bravest ones last night. We came back from 18-9 to win 22-20!!!!!          2nd Small rant: I'm so freakin' sore I can't hardly stand up, but I can't show it or it takes away everything from that win. ugh why do I feel so broken and old?

CS/?s: Nope. 

Baklava. My grandpa's greek Sister IL makes it only at Thanksgiving. I am her favorite so I get my own pan. 
    ETA: This reply put me at 2500 replies!!!!! Yay badges. 

@lalala2004 Good luck with H's job. That is a tough spot to be in. 

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• @ncnole26 I am seeing my gyn. I don't think she will do much, but I figured I would give it a shot. I can't get in until next month, so until then I am going to hope and pray for the best!
    Married 12/2014

• @lalala2004 So sorry to hear about your husband's job! FX that he finds something so and for now you can have more time together ;) Oh, I also LOVE the pumpkin flavor of everything!

@legallykate The cold weather & time change have made me want to sleep and do nothing else!
    Married 12/2014

• Month/Cycle: 13/6 (benched the rest of the time after a myomectomy) 

CD: 3 

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BBT, CoQ 10, PNV, HIO

R/R: I have so much to do around the house but I feel like I have no energy today! I’ve been taking my iron supplement, so I don’t know what the deal is. Maybe it’s just AF. I finally made my yearly appointment with my cardiologist so I’m going to see if he’ll give me a script for blood work. 

CS/?s: Nothing to see here. 

GTKY: What is your favorite seasonal food or drink? (you can only get it at a certain time of year) +1 for loving pumpkin! I also love all of the Christmas flavors, especially the gingerbread cookie coffee creamers! 
  • *will be back for tags when I move to my desktop*

Month/Cycle: 4/3 

CD: 25

WAYDTGKU: Benched for another 9 days

R/R: It was actually a good day...no rants <3

CS/?s: Temp is down and all signs but opks are pointing to O'ing soon. I'm thinking maybe opks may not be reliable for me due to my pcos. I'll give them one more cycle though just for kicks, and because I have them already. Chart below...

GTKY: My favourite seasonal food is fresh pumpkin pie...made with fresh pumpkins, not the Libby can stuff. My favourite seasonal drink is Gluhwein...it's a hot, spiced red wine that is typically served around the holidays. 
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• @legallykate Yes! The temp drops really throw me off. And when it's 45 when I leave the house but 72 by the afternoon. I'm not that good at layering. 

@nitnat007 Boo, I'm sorry to see you hear. I'd been rooting for you in the TWW. *hugs* I like your silver lining of the better timing. Not much longer before your H is in town! 

@micahdahn Mmm love peppermint hot chocolate. My friend and I are going for a hot cocoa date before yoga. That'll probably be what I get now. 

@ncnole26 Do you work from home too?

@princesslockness What do you coach? 

@stargazer1lily That's cool that y'all have a potato harvest! I would love to have enough space to grow those. 

@mrs_drc_rn Mmm gingerbread. One year (maybe they still do?) Starbucks had a gingerbread latte and it was WAY better than the PSL. 

@josie12367 That drink sounds interesting. I like hot spiced drinks but never done it with red wine. Have a recipe? 
  • @SkilledSailor I work from home once a week and I love that day! Hot chocolate and yoga sounds amazing. 
  • I hate to p & g, so I'll do my best to come back for tags! Love tits for all in the meantime. :)

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: letrozole + ovidrel trigger + IUI

R/R: Today has been insanely busy! My car has a low tire, so MH drove me in today, which meant I had to be here around 7am (I normally don't wake up until nearly 8!). It's been non-stop work since then, and I haven't had a chance to eat anything yet today. Taking a quick food break now, then back to work. I have to be here til 6pm, then MH is picking me up and taking me to my acupuncture appointment. I'll really need it after this day!

CS/?s: Nope. Nothing exciting to see.

Westsoy chocolate peppermint soymilk. It's glorious.
  • @lalala2004 Sorry to hear that YH's job troubles. But that is great that he already has some possibilities lined up. But yay for morning sex! LOL

@Skilledsailor I am jealous of you hanging out in your yoga pants today! GL tomorrow for your HSG! Please let us know how it goes. 

@kiwi2628 So damn jealous! Have an amazing trip!! And yes, avocados for the win!

@legallykate Great to hear you are feeling better again. Pumpkin ice cream sounds delicious. Don't think I have seen that here at all. On the list it goes!

@MicahDahn Try and stay positive! We can be our own worst enemies sometimes, and for nothing. GL

@ncnole26 I am not a fan of the cold either. It is getting much colder here now too. Boo

@princesslockness Ouch on the ankle! Hope it heals quick. But great job on the win!

@stargazer1Lily Fresh potatoes sound awesome! and +1 for the Easter mini eggs. 

@catlady2015 Dinner sounds good. Think you can send me some? lol DH does the cooking and so there has been a lot of toast happening lately. Oops. 

@mrs_drc_rn Sorry your energy is low right now, but glad you have an appointment to try and get to the bottom of it. 

@josie12367 Hi friend! How are you holding up? When does YH get home? 

@darkstar42 That is a very long day at work. You need to eat something! Enjoy acupuncture! 

• @skilledsailor I've only ever purchased it. I've never made my own, but have this recipe that we're going to try over the holidays: https://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/6298/gluhwein.aspx Let me know if you try it!

@nitnat007 HEY! I am holding up okay now, but honestly I feel like every challenge has been thrown this way this TDY. It's nearly over though...only 9 days left. Thank you for asking friend :) Very sweet of you to check up on me.

• braaaand new here from BOTB, hi friends! :)

Month/Cycle:1/1!

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: tracking BBT & CF with FF app. we're using a known donor, an AI attempt or two in her FW. 

R/R: our roommate is moving out and there is D R A M A. I am so, so aggressively done with it all.

CS/?s:

I know this is a divisive answer, but eggnog! we start getting it as soon as its offered in the fall through til they stop selling it in the winter.
    me: trans man, 27 | fiance: 31
  • edited November 2017
    @SkilledSailor it was volleyball, but we are on week 3 or 4 of girls basketball.

Edit: volleyball then basketball. Not basketball to basketball.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• @josie12367 Oh almost there! YH gets back the same day mine does. Countdown buddies!!  :) I swear that every time they go away stuff just goes wrong to test us. But we are strong, we got this! And for everything else....there are M&M's  ;)

• @nitnat007 Haha! YES! M&Ms! We seem to always have a lot of numbers in common! We were cycle buddies too there for a bit! Yours will be home for the holidays though right?

To all my other ladies...I suck....I won't be having a major tag party tonight. Apologies! Here's to hoping once DH is home I can get back to my normally scheduled Bump program...there is just not enough time in the day!

• @josie12367 Yes, he is home for the holidays. Next trip starts mid-January. When does yours leave again? Enjoy the rest of your night. 
  • @josie12367 I had completely forgot about that drink!  I feel like it has a slightly different name in Belgium. I’m not a huge fan. It seemed like a given to drink it at least once a season at the Christmas markets, though!