Trying to Get Pregnant

TTCAL w/o 11/6

zamoraspinzamoraspin member
edited November 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage / spontaneous abortion, selective abortion due to medical complications, and / or stillbirth may be mentioned.** 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis / conditions surrounding loss, etc.

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with this week? What is going well for you this week? R/R?

Any testing coming up/any recent results?

GTKY: What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food? (Or holiday food if you don’t observe Thanksgiving).
eta because I forgot to do a GTKY

Re: TTCAL w/o 11/6

• @CraftyG Ugh pregnancy announcements are so hard. It's hard to be happy for people when you're struggling with your own grief. Hugs.

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis / conditions surrounding loss, etc.
    Two late first tri losses (March and August 2017). CD22/ I think I O'd sometime between Sunday and today.

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with this week? What is going well for you this week? R/R?

Pretty good for now.

Nope... HPT sometime late next week.

GTKY: What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food? (Or holiday food if you don’t observe Thanksgiving).
    Give me all the stuffing!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Loading the player...
  • @starla Exaxtly that, you’re happy for other people but sad for yourself at the same time. Really glad that you’re having a good week and fingers crossed for you! 
  • @zamora_spin I can understand why you'd be dreading and anxious about the results. FX they get enough material to get a conclusive result. BTW, I hate the term "products of conception." It's so cold and medical. 
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.

• @CraftyG Pregnancy announcements are the worst. 
    @starla FX this is your cycle!
    @zamora_spin Waiting for the results is hard and the dread associated with the waiting is even harder. Hopefully you can keep yourself busy to help keep your mind off of it for a little bit. 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis / conditions surrounding loss, etc. 3 losses in the last 6 months. 

I was handling things a lot better yesterday and even though physically it’s not bad, I’m having a really hard time mentally this time. It doesn’t help that the genetic testing form labeled me as a “habitual aborter”. Which makes me think I’m losing these babies due to something wrong with my body. I know it’s not my fault, but it still feels like it is. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Meeting with my OB next Monday and I’ll hopefully get the results from my bloodwork and the tissue/embryo. I’m sure it will all come back as normal. 

GTKY: What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food? (Or holiday food if you don’t observe Thanksgiving). The stuffing my dad makes. It’s the only stuffing I will actually eat. 
  • @ChloandCoco I can think of very few worse ways for that form to label your situation. I hope you get answers from your test results also!

• @ChloandCoco I know others have said it, but it's NOT your fault. That's another MC-related medical term I loathe. They should call it "unfortunate woman who has had to endure the loss of a much-wanted baby more than once, but will very soon get her rainbow THB." Too long? <3
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***

• Thanks, ladies. It really means a lot. And @starla I don’t think that’s too long at all. 
  • Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis / conditions surrounding loss, etc.
    mm/c 2/12 and MMC/malignant molar pregnancy 8/12
    benched

Good, with my hcg FINALLY being negative, I feel like we are finally moving forward.
    A ton of blood work tomorrow, hopefully I will have results on Thursday.
    Probably dressing.  We don't do stuffing in this family, lol.  And if I could travel in time, my grandmother's fried oysters.

@CraftyG, announcements are the worst.  I am so bitter, I immediately unfollow everyone. I see on Facebook who makes an announcement.
    @starla, FX for you next week!
    @zamora_spin FX for your results!  
    @SmashJam I am glad you are handling milestones ol.  I hope the holidays go easy on you and you can find joy in them.  We lost my brother right before Christmas last year, and I have been dreading how this time of year would feel.
    @ChloandCoco, good luck with your results. And that label really sucks.  If they just call stuff such harsh terms, why can't they just label them with the ICD codes for the patients sake.
  • @CraftyG Those types of pregnancy announcements are so hard, especially when they come from someone who isn't as prepared as you are. I'm sorry that you took it so hard but it's completely justified. Don't feel bad about feeling jealous. It's a totally normal emotion to have. *hugs*
    @zamora_spin I'm glad to hear that you have some great support around you during this time. It's so hard how the emotions come in waves. I think I'm over it but then something makes me think about it and I get sad all over again. It makes sense that you're anxious but dreading the results of the testing. Please do keep us updated if you feel comfortable talking about it, whenever you're ready.  <3 On a lighter note, I'm with you in that I loooove mashed potatoes!
    @SmashJam That's scary that someone is shooting weapons near your house! I mean, I'm sure it's nothing violent but I would hate to hear that near my home. It's great that you're currently feeling in a good mental place and prepared for the upcoming milestones, as best you can be. 
    @ChloandCoco I'm so sorry for that terrible label. That's truly awful. I know you know it and everyone else already said, but it's not your fault. I understand thinking that it is though, it's an easy trap to fall into when you have no idea what else is wrong. My heart hurts for you, friend. *hugs*

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis / conditions surrounding loss, etc. 2 early losses, 1 in August and 1 in October. I guess they were both chemical pregnancies, but I don't really like calling that because it makes it sound like a medical term and not a real loss. 

Benched for the rest of this cycle.

I'm doing well, currently. My cycle seems really messed up right now, but I think that's normal following a loss. In almost all of my charts, I have exactly 6 days of EWCM and then it dries up. I'm now going on day 9 of EWCM which is just ridiculous. Doesn't really matter though since I'm benched. I'm just anxious to get onto next cycle already!

Any testing coming up/any recent results? I still need to get another HCG blood draw to confirm that I'm back to zero. I was going to go today but it was pouring rain and traffic was horrible, so I wasn't in the mood for it.  :/ I'm not super motivated to get it anyways since it was only at 11 two weeks ago so I don't see why it wouldn't be back to zero yet since I had AF!

GTKY: What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food? Mashed potatoes for sure! I can never have enough mashed potatoes. I don't really like it when they have the peel in them...regular smooth mashed potatoes is my favorite, usually without gravy.
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @offtoneverland it is somewhat normal for there to be guns heard around my house. I live in a relatively rural area, just not one where hunting would be happening, so its weird to hear them so loud and so close together. 

• @zamora_spin I would be anxious too, but I hope you get answers. 
    @SmashJam your GTKY made me chuckle, and described why I detest most green bean casserole 
    @CraftyG I hear you. Seeing other ppl get/stay pregnant so easy is hard to process.
    @ChloandCoco oh lady it’s not your fault at all, go easy on yourself. Hugs

MMC 8/17'

It's been a pretty down week for me. My BFN yesterday doesn't help situations at all, adding my non understanding husband who is just as happy to keep trying.  And as I put in the other thread I made a mistake of googling info about loss/infertility and C-sections. I don't suggest anyone ever do that. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Nope

eta because I forgot to do a GTKY

So I was going to say mashed potatoes, however those are a pretty regular thing in this house. I wanted to go with something that I only get around the holidays. Stuffing, my moms homemade rolls, and pumpkin pie, I can't chose between those three.
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @zamora_spin exactly that, it bugs me that someone who’s so unprepared can do it and everyone’s happy for them but it’s not something that we can do even though we’re prepared. Fingers crossed for your results, please let us know how it goes!

@SmashJam I’m so glad that the milestones seem to be going okay, that’s an amazing achievement! 

@ChloandCoco that is a disgusting label, like surely they could have at least abbreviated it! Oh I am so sorry. And reiterating the other ladies, you did nothing wrong, none of this is your fault at all. *hugs*

@holly321 congratulations that’s amazing news please let us know how it all goes! And I have never heard of fried oysters, are they a common thanksgiving thing or a family special?

@offtoneverland I don’t blame you for not wanting to go get it done if you’ve already had AF. I’m sure it’ll all be fine and be kind to yourself this week!

@kindbytealikat I’m so sorry that you’re having a hard time this week, men just don’t process it in the same way and it can be so frustrating. Please stay away from Dr google and take care of yourself this week, lots of wine and bubble baths!
  • @kindbytealikat I went down the Googly rabbit hole this week too! I had some lower back pain during O day which led me to convincing myself I had endometriosis after Googling symptoms. The rest of my back started hurting the next day along with my neck so now I'm just convinced there is a tick somewhere hidden giving me Lyme disease (read: in my ear or vagina). WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! lol
  • @SmashJam That's hysterical. The Google rabbit hole is a tough place to be. I've totally been concerned before about having a tick in my vagina. How would you ever know if it got up there? lol. Hope your back feels better soon! 
    @kindbytealikat I'm sorry about the BFN. :( I totally get what you mean about your non-understanding husband. After this recent loss, DH was just like "it's okay, we'll keep trying!" Bless his heart, but sometimes I just want him to get MAD with me instead of trying to be so supportive.  :p In the end, I think it helps even me out so I don't get so upset about things, but it also makes me feel like he doesn't care (which is totally not true, he does care!). 
    @holly321 We must have posted at the same time yesterday so I didn't see your post til now! So glad you're feeling positive about getting to move forward now that your HCG is back to zero. I hope that you're able to find a little joy this holiday season with the upcoming year mark of your brother's death. I'll be thinking of you.  
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @offtoneverland, hope your HCG is negative when you do go!  And I don't blame you for not going out in the rain.  . And thank you for your kind words.
    @kindbytealikat, were there complications with your csection?  I honestly didn't know there were infertility concerns after. And men definitely seem to process miscarriage differently.  My DH drives me insane.  He can come off so insensitive sometimes.
    @CraftyG, I am not sure if fried oysters is a normal Thanksgiving food.  My friend's own a small town restaurant that does a Thanksgiving meal, and they are on the menu for Thanksgiving.  
  • @holly321 no my C-Sec was normal. There is still a possibility of scar tissue buildup preventing implant and occasional Fallopian tube damage. But direct research and statistics are minimal
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker