February 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? (Side note... lots of us are double digits or close to it for how many days left!)

2) How are you feeling, any new symptoms?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: Are you planning to do Black Friday shopping? What stores or deals are you scoping out?

Re: Monday Ticker Change

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 25 weeks. My app says pomelo sized... over a foot long and almost 1.5 lbs!

2) How are you feeling? Exhausted, hot, and achy. All are still pretty moderate relative to what they will be if this pregnancy is like my others. I am also ravenous all the time.

3) Any appointments this week? Nope. 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? The jogging stroller we registered for is on a major sale right now ($120 instead of $190) and I got gift cards at the shower yesterday, so I am ordering tonight! I also ordered a crib sheet that I wanted, but didn't get. I really want to nest already!

5) GTKY: 
    Are you planning to do Black Friday shopping? What stores or deals are you scoping out? I haven't checked the sale ads yet, but will be stalking all of them to see if there is one for an Xbox One. We have a 360 slim from ~8 years ago and DH really wants to upgrade.
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? (Side note... lots of us are double digits or close to it for how many days left!) 27 weeks!! Lettuce! Also I never really thought about how many days that is and now that you mention it’s double digits...holy crap. 

2) How are you feeling, any new symptoms? Physically feeling fine. Starting on Zoloft this weekend due to panic attack’s and major anxiety. I’m really uncomfortable with taking the medicine so I hope it does work. 

3) Any appointments this week? Nope but we start our prenatal classes tonight 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Nothing at the moment but I’m sure I’ll think of something. 

5) GTKY: Are you planning to do Black Friday shopping? What stores or deals are you scoping out? Not sure. My baby shower is December 2nd so I would hate to buy things ahead of time. But would also hate to miss some deals. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @pandappanderson I hope the double digits comment doesn't add to the anxiety. I've only heard good results from people I know who were on Zoloft of Xanax for anxiety. I know it has to build up, but hopefully it works well for you. My husband use to have panic attacks and they are no joke.

Also someone commented on the randomS page that you could buy the things on sale and then if you get them as a gift, you can return the gifted one with the gift receipt! I hadn't considered that option before.
  • kaitie12-27kaitie12-27 member
    edited November 2017
    1. 26 weeks. Size of Kale apparently 

2. I've been having occasional stabbing pain around my bellybutton. On top of still having the hip, back and round ligament pain.

3. Prenatal on Wednesday and have lots to talk to my Dr about.

4. I realized the other day that I know of the nonstress test but have no idea what it is or what it does exactly. I'm not being sent for them or anything just realized I know nothing about it.

5. I'm definitely thinking about seeing what amazon for Canada does for it and might jump on some deals.

Edited because my phone is a pain tonight lol
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? (Side note... lots of us are double digits or close to it for how many days left!) 
    25 weeks. The size of a cauliflower. 

2) How are you feeling, any new symptoms?
    Still get tired (might also be the cold I can’t seem to get rid of) and now I’ve also been getting constipated. 
    3) Any appointments this week? 
    No. Next week I have my glucose test and I guess checkup. Unless I opt to do the 2hr glucose test which I would take off for so I can do it in the morning. Still debating. 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Not at the moment. 

5) GTKY: Are you planning to do Black Friday shopping? What stores or deals are you scoping out?
    I’ll probably see if there is anything online but I never hang out in the stores. Unfortunately, I also have to work that day.