March 2018 Moms
Options

Anatomy Scans with Atypical Results

2»

Re: Anatomy Scans with Atypical Results

• Options
    @leilaquinn My step daughter had the reflux surgery at 7 years old, they didn’t catch it for many years and many years of infections. Even at 7, the surgery was “easy” and you’d never know she had it. Another friend’s daughter had the surgery at 2. Hers was a faster recovery, because she was younger. Hopefully it will clear up on its own, but if it comes to surgery, know that it was relatively easy as surgeries go and now you’d never know! 

All of you ladies are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there and know you are not alone. 
  • Options
    @mcb0110 that’s great to hear! I’m So glad your step daughter is all sorted out, I’ve had 2 UTIs in my life and one of them was when I was about 9 and it was so terrible.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @day38 Thank you for sharing your coworkers experience. I'm hoping my pregnancy continues to be similar to hers!! 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @Mass-girl-at-heart mine is transverse too, and also kicking my cervix a lot. Not fun!

DS:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnant with #2: 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Sounds like a great bunch of updates! So relieved that babies are growing happy and strong.

@kalawa, what was your cervical length? Are there any other signs that this could cause a problem or preterm labor? Keep that baby cookin’, mama! 
  • Options
    @Cowboycorgi My cervical length was 2.5cm. It is being checked again next week. I have had no contractions, or anything that I could see would cause this. There is no funneling when pressure is put on my abdomen, which is good. I have also had 2 full term births. The MFM said it could just be how my cervix behaves during pregnancy, but I am being monitored now.
  • Options
    @kalawa: I'm glad they caught it and are monitoring. That sounds nerve wrecking! It sounds promising that there is no funneling though. 

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• Options
    @notthefather It really is haha. Now every twinge I think I am having contractions. When I know rationally, I am not. But I live less than an hour from one of the best children's hospitals in the country, worst case scenario. 
  • Options
    @kalawa, so glad to hear you are being taken care of! <3