February 2018 Moms

Our boys are here. Thank you Feb mamas!

I wanted to personally thank you ladies who reached out and donated for our little boys who were born yesterday. It’s been such an emotional last two days and I still can’t believe they are here. Adam and I talked about it last night and we are going to put it towards Shepherd’s memorial next week at the Church he was named after. Specifically we are going to get a flower arrangement and a few photos printed of us holding him in the hospital. It truly means the world to us that you ladies whom we just met did something so selfless and caring for our angel. I wish I could give each of you a big hug.
@TattoosandLace
@eggplantface@smorzandoj@magnolia305
@SarahFoley725@neener*neener* @rainafire77 @sunflowermama9428 @the_other_mother @gingermama26 @brittanic
@ash0625

I hope I didn’t miss anyone!

Our journey is going to be a little different from here on out until February. So I’m not sure how active I will be in pregnancy related threads. But I promise to pop in here and see what you ladies are up to every once and a while. I can’t wait until all our our sweet babies are here and we can move to fb. 

I plan on posting our birth story on my blog in the next day or so and keeping up with Abraham’s NICU journey. So far he did really well the first day, but overnight he needed more oxygen support and a blood transfusion. Please keep praying for him, we desperately want him to be able to come home in a few months. 

if you want to follow along my blog is www.the3meatballs.wordpress.com

or my instagram is the3meatballs 

thank you again ladies for thinking of our family. Adam and I have felt so much support this last month from your kind words of encouragement. 
jennifer_m21GoogleMDgymmonkey95babymakes9mbirdielainikinsSarahFoley725TattoosandLaceeggplantfacewinnie1122Starynightsky24precious88ramzlaumooses77rainafire77magnolia3053plus1equals4JournoGrl23chucksmom15ash0625SunflowerMama428soulcupcakethe_other_motherRachelR17karcerplus3ldawngirl781babybro218momma6angels11fatted_calfdiesel11111muggle621texaskindofwaylibbodeeBrittaniLCsre789jenniferjoy37orchid8301kswiger06gingermama29smorzandojkristinl492[Deleted User]alice0218neener*neener*RaeleenDjlcrunchberryseitzy3knightmansmamakbrinks2spb27kiki75crossfitbabybumpbreezybee

Re: Our boys are here. Thank you Feb mamas!

• Please let us know if you need anything! I know there's not much we can do, but we are here for whatever ❤️
  • We love you, Meatballs! We are here for you however you need/want us to be. <3 
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations <3  I'll be thinking of you and praying for your family.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @meatballs37 Will keep your family in my thoughts. Many blessings!

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Congratulations @meatballs37!  I have been thinking of your family so much, especially these last 24 hours.  You all will continue to be in prayers and I look forward to following baby Abraham's journey as he grows stronger.  Lots of love your way!
  • chucksmom15chucksmom15 member
    edited November 2017
    Thank you for updating us @meatballs37.  Been thinking about ya'll.  Will definitely be following Abraham's journey and cheering him on!  Will continue to pray for all 5 of you.
  • Thinking of you and sending love to your family! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Praying for you all as often as I do my own family. Please don't hesitate to pop in or PM if you need anything at all. Thinking of you often and stalking the blog/instagram too. 
  • @meatballs37 thank you for being so transparent in your journey. A true sign of your strength. My family and I pray every day for your family. I’m so happy to hear that you and Adam got time with Shepherd and I know Abraham will pull through. He’s got a very special angel looking after him. Lots of love and hugs!
    babybro218diesel11111
  • Thinking of you and your family, Meatballs! Thank you for sharing your journey with us. I am looking forward to updates on Abraham’s progress and can’t wait to see the little man grow. And I am glad you have what you need to provide Shepherd with a meaningful memorial. Sending you lots of love!!
  • Thinking of you and your family. I hope Abraham continues to keep getting stronger. Thanks for the update and a usual I'll be following your blog

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• You and your family are in my prayers! 
  • Congrats @meatballs37, you are a very strong lady. May God bless your strength and provide with more. I pray for Abraham, He will be a great man.
  • Thinking of you and you're family. Please let us know how Abraham is doing when you get a chance. 
  • Wishing you and your family all the best! You are an incredible and strong person, and Abraham is sure to follow in your footsteps!
  • @meatballs37  I am thinking of you and your family. I pray that you will recover quickly and that Abraham gets to come home to his loving  family very soon. I look forward to your blog updates! 
  • We’ll be praying for continued healing and strength for you and your family. Thank you for sharing @meatballs37. You are one strong woman! 
  • **lurking** I've been somewhat following you through your journey (when the app chooses to work properly). I know you don't know me, but my thoughts and prayers are with you, and your family, especially your little one in NICU. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @meatballs - Thank you for sharing your story. You and growing family have strong spirits, and I look forward to hearing more updates! Stay strong because we are all thinking of you!
  • @meatballs37 I will continue to pray for you and your family! Your kiddos have some amazingly strong parents!! Sending big hugs!
  • @meatballs37 ive had you in my thoughts and prayers for weeks- thank you for sharing your story and keeping us all updated! I'll be praying for you and your family all weekend 
  • Keeping you and your family in my thought and prayers. Hugs to you!
  • *lurking* I've been trying to keep up with your journey here on TB and just want to say you are one extremely strong woman, meatballs. So many hugs and prayers for you and your family!
  • @meatballs37 , wishing you and your little family all the best.  Like others, I hope you let us know how Abraham is doing from time to time, if you have a moment.  Thinking of you and your little fighter! 
    jlcrunchberry
  • @meatballs37 I have been following your journey on the bump and have been reading your blog. I just read your birth story and it was beautiful and brought me to tears.  The butterfly logo was so poignant and it's amazing that the hospital has found a unique way to recognize Shepard's life for anyone who works with Abraham. I am praying for your body to heal and for baby Abraham. (((Hugs)))
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    mrs-owenmeatballs37kiki75
  • Oh my gosh! Sending prayers, well wishes and continued strength to you and your family. Wishing the very best for baby Abraham.  <3
  • I haven’t been on here much this week and hadn’t checked your blog either. Many prayers for baby Abraham and you as you both heal and grow stronger. And for your family as you grieve baby Shepherd. Best wishes on these next few months and congratulations! God bless you ❤️
  • Just read your updates @meatballs37! So glad to hear the baby Abe is fighting hard! There will be ups and downs but as long as there are More ups than downs then you are winning!! We keep praying for you and your beautiful family! 
  • I am praying for and thinking of your family constantly. ❤️❤️
  • Just read your blog updates @meatballs37.  So happy to see Abraham is making positive strides!  You look great! 
    jlcrunchberry
  • @meatballs37 I just read your blog and cried! I’m so sorry for what you have gone through and I’m so glad to see that your sweet boy is doing well and that the hospital was so sensitive to your profound loss. Hugs and prayers from March 18  <3
    kiki75runsoncoffee
  • I'm in tears after reading your blog! So many hugs, thoughts and prayers to you and your family! Get well soon and fight on little man, fight on! He should know he has an AMAZING mommy and is loved very much. So sorry for your loss of little Shepard. Again, hugs <3

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

• Just read today's update @meatballs37.  So happy for Abraham's progress!  He is definitely a fighter.  Will be thinking of your family tomorrow especially.  I hope the memorial brings you a little peace.
  • Just caught up on your blog. I am simply in awe of your strength and faith, and so happy to read of Abraham's progress. Continued prayers for you and your family.
  • Praying for you and Shepherd today as you attend his memorial and for Abraham as he continues his NICU journey.