Trying to Get Pregnant

UO Thurs. 11/2

Image result for unpopular gif

Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

Re: UO Thurs. 11/2

• Loading the player...
  • @wishiwaspreggo did you see that video of the Japanese robot mouth talking? That was frightening.
  • @SkilledSailor +1 for paper planners!!!
    @josie12367 lol ok yes, no panty-hoes as pants please! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • meggymemeggyme member
    edited November 2017
    @wishiwaspreggo AI doesn’t worry me quite as much as Super Secret surveillance. I heard a crazy story from an acquaintance on fb which basically boils down to: when you agree to the terms of using messenger, you agree to fb listening to any conversation happening on/around your phone with no notification, whether messenger is open or not. I’ve heard similar things about any app with access to your camera.

Not that I do anything sketchy or interesting enough for someone to listen in, but it’s still creepy...

ETA: AFM my UO is that even though I’m not even ttc yet, i’m trying to find a new family medicine type doctor that would also cover any ttc and pregnancy needs so I don’t have to switch doctors anytime soon.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @meggyme Yup, apparently Alexa is listening all the time. I was only upset about it when she didn't suggest humane traps for us when we were talking about our mouse problem in front of her. I mean, it is weird that apps listen to us but I don't have anything to hide so if someone really wants to listen to my boring conversation then so be it. 
  • @nimmle - YES!!! WTAF Why would you make something like that?! Who thinks that's a good idea? Because I sure don't. I get pissed at the automatic scanner at my grocery store because it tells me I need to put something in the bag when I actually don't and then it stalls and I have to wait for the one live human being who's texting at the counter and get their attention to come help me. Imagine how frustrating it would be to go to a lobby and the stupid bot doesn't understand your question and the company is too cheap to pay for human labor so you're SOL. That's not the future I want.

@SkilledSailor - Okay, fine, chore bots are welcome in my life. I concede that. I found out recently that in 2022 laundry folding machines will be available. I'll be waiting outside Best Buy with my credit card. I've been saying for years that I'd pay gobs of money for something to fold laundry for me. And not this crap they have now (where you have to individually hang articles of clothing and then close the machine and then it folds). I want something legit like I wash the clothes, dry the clothes, and then throw them in a machine that magically sorts and folds the clothing with zero effort on my end. I'd pay even more for something that washed, dried, and folded all in one machine.

And while I have conflicted feelings on self-driving cars, I can imagine how wonderful it would be to curl up in my seat and snooze as the car drives me and my family to Florida for vacation.

Regardless of my feelings, self-driving cars are coming 100% - and very soon. My city already purchased an autonomous bus and they're getting ready to deploy it next year.
  • @meggyme - That does bother me to an extent but I don't have anything to hide either... the reason Alexa and Facebook are "always listening" is so they can make more money off us. If Alexa knows you like Domino's pizza and she hears you complaining about having nothing to eat she might suggest your favorite pie and offer to put the order in right away. I'm sure Amazon is getting a cut of your pizza purchase.
  • @wishiwaspreggo Yes! I saw that! All I want is a robot to do all my laundry. I think that's a good line to draw. Chore robots, overall good for society. Work robots, overall bad for society. Maybe us humans would be better workers if we didn't have to do household chores when we got home..

• I so wish I could wear leggings as pants but I can never find the right shirt to go with them! @canucklehead123 give me fashion tips! 
    AFM: I haaaaate clothes shopping and I hate football. Really, I hate all sports. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts +1 for not eating the chicken soup which my DH made from scratch. I literally opened the pot with the cold soup in and rushed to the bathroom as I thought I was going to throw up... now I have pizza in the oven and I feel so guilty... andplusalso if I wasn't on CD2 I would really need to post in our help thread ;-)

@offtoneverland +1 for hating shopping and football (though when I say football I predominantly mean football in the English sense, but I'm sure if I was surrounded by American football I would hate that too...)
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• @jsnakehole Now I am curious. Where would I look to figure it out?

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• @jsnakehole. I want people to quit inviting me to parties and stuff. However, like I said last week, I’m a sucker for all pyrmaid sales stuff. I just want to do it on my own terms. 

• jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited November 2017
    @offtoneverland. I used to get shirts from shopdressup.com for leggings. They used to have a decent selection of cheaper, longer, basic tops that were great with leggings. 
  • emmasemm said:
    @lurvleybunchococonuts yes I also thought that was the one where we had to rush to @doxiemoxie212's aid... but it could have been May BMB even... maybe we've been here too long!
    I remember it now. It was June, and the lady was always an odd duck.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• I hate the movie The Notebook. Everyone around me was bawling while they watched it. I just didn't get it. Oh and I don't understand why anyone would listen to Celine Dion. 
  • My UO is I was some AI was a bit smarter with their algorithms.  I am not pregnant not currently allowed to get pregnant, and quote bitter.  Stop showing me adds and articles about babies!

Also, I don't get the big deal about Amazon prime.  Nothing seems to qualify for free shipping.  I accidentally signed up for it and now DH said I better make it worth it, so I guess I have to spend a lot of money on Amazon?  Idk, maybe I will be lazy-ish and buy stuff that I would normally get at Target one of he 18 times I go there each week.  I will also have to check out what it offers for streaming, not that I don't have a ton of other crap to watch on TV.
  • As for those saying leggings aren't pants (which, I mostly agree with). What do you consider them?  A form of tights to wear only with dresses?  Or do you think long shirts are okay?

I generally say they aren't pants, but if my bbt is mostly covered, I think it is okay.  And I never wear thin ones unless I am wearing a dress.
  • I hate Lularoe. I wish people would stop inviting me to their parties. Spoiler alert: I'm not coming. 
    So much this
  • +1 for hating Lularoe. 
  • What on Earth is Lularoe?

@offtoneverland I wear my big sweaters with them and boots - so cozy! And yes, the booty needs to be covered!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @jrm_14 both!!! LOL - I am up in Canada. We could have Lularoe here and I am just unawares..
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @canucklehead123 I am with you. I had also never heard of it before until I started the bump.  :|