Trying to Get Pregnant

*TW* Loss Mentioned - Please Help

Hello everyone, firstly I'm so very sorry to barge in.
I am not in a very good place at the moment after my daughter was stillborn a few weeks ago. I am hoping to connect with others who have also experienced stillbirth.
I checked the late term & child loss board but I'm very confused as it looks as though no one is active there. Perhaps I'm incorrect or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place? May I please ask someone to kindly point me in the right direction?
Again, please accept my apologies for posting here, I will be sure to post an intro and get involved in discussions once I am able to move over to this board (hopefully in the near future). 
Thank you in advance for your help. 

Re: *TW* Loss Mentioned - Please Help

• Loading the player...
  • @astaluna I am so sorry for your loss. Yes, please check over at TTCAL, they will hopefully be able to bring you some comfort.
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Thank you for being so lovely, I appreciate it more than you know. I previously posted on another site looking to speak to others in a similar situation and a lady responded and asked me what my symptoms were during my tww... needless to say I was extremely hesitant to join another community after that but I'm already so pleased that I joined here. Thank you once again. 
  • emmasemm  Oh yeah, no way in heck would I let someone ask a loss momma something ridiculously insensitive! 
    movies angry hungry annoyed anger GIF

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• I'm so sorry for your loss, and so sorry someone was so insensitive and hurtful to you elsewhere. Unfortunately a lot of the side boards on TB aren't very active anymore, but I'm pretty sure there are lurkers on that board. Hopefully if you post there they can let you know of other ways they have found support.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers