Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wed 11/1

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Finish this: Once I was so tired I.....
Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

Re: WTO Wed 11/1

• Loading the player...
  • edited November 2017

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 2

waydtgku: temping 

R/R: *tw kid* Yesterday DS (1.5) and I went to the library for storytime. Long story short, he walked up behind a 9 month old baby who was sitting on the floor. He grabbed the baby by both shoulders and yanked him backwards hard, dropping that baby like a sack of potatoes. In my rush to wrangle DS, I stepped on my tail which was tied to my belt loop and pantsed myself. Yep...can’t make this %#*$ up! Shortly after that, I lost my wallet, and then AF came. Worst Halloween ever. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Finish this: Once I was so tired...it took me 4 attempts to successfully make a pot of coffee. Ground coffee poured in the water reservoir..poured grounds in without a filter...etc etc. This was just made worse by the fact that I was a Starbucks barista for 3 years and made coffee for a living.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @nimmle Fx for O this cycle!

@josie12367 Hope everything this ok with the cardiologist! Fx for you.

@concreteayngel Sorry for the awful Halloween!

---------------------------

Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD: 25

WAYDTGKU: WFAF

R/R: Had some spotting and temp drop today, so I'm grumpily moving over here (nothing against you ladies, I just want to be ku already!). I still can't decide what to do with this next cycle. My choices are: keep on trying without intervention and possibly get some additional diagnostic tests done with an ob, go back to the RE I didn't like (though I might possibly be able to switch to a different RE in the same clinic) for a medicated IUI cycle (pretty much all of which is done by nurses, so no actual interaction with the RE is involved). So MH and I have to decide whether to spend money we don't really have (possibly unnecessarily), or spend time we may or may not really have (because I'm old). Sigh. Who knew ttc would suck this much?

CS/Q: Here's a lovely view of impending AF. 

Had no idea how to finish the GTKY. I'm seriously not thinking of anything right now. Sorry!
  • @nimmle I know... I was just making fun of our neighbours for having their Christmas tree up, and then I was like "oh wait, it's not that early actually..." womp womp.
    @josie12367 glad to see you here!! I hope the news at your doctor isn't serious, keeping you in my thoughts!

@concreteayngel I was a Starbucks barista in my youth as well! 

@darkstar42 I'm so sorry you're here, my friend.  Those are some really tough choices in front of you, I'm sending my thoughts to you and YH as you work through them.  I was listening to the How to Get Healthy podcast and she was saying 50% of couples who haven't gotten KU within 6 months will get KU within the next 6 months. Now I don't know what/where she got this stat from or if age was a factor, but it might be a stat worth looking into as you decide what your next steps are?

AFM [apologies for the spaces, my post looks super unnecessarily long]

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: DH was too tired to HIO last night, and I'm a little disappointed because I knew it was O day and sure enough, temp spiked this morning. Oh well, in other news... I am sipping bone broth (based recommendations on the How to Get Healthy Get Pregnant podcast), trying to drink more pom juice, stopping the alcohol, drinking more water, pnv, eating my seeds and that's about it now.  I am so confused about exercise, some people say to exercise more, some say to exercise less.... wtf?! Anybody have any thoughts on this?

R/R: It's snowing today! So glad I got my winters on early - DH wasn't so on top of it.  Hope he doesn't put his car in the ditch again (the roads are pretty clear right now though).

CS/Q: Waiting another day to confirm O, chart in spoiler.

I can't really think of something I've done under the influence of sleep deprivation...even while travelling, I usually just zombie out. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kiwi2628 YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is AWESOME news!
    @nimmle That is some next level tired there. I don't think I could walk across large parking lot when tired. 
    @josie12367 Keys left int he door overnight/for several hours is a regular thing when H gets home first.  Good Luck today, hopefully its all good news or easily fixed. 
    @darkstar42 I am sorry that you are facing such a difficult decision. I hope you find peace with whatever you decide. 

AFM:

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 8 

WAYDTGKU: Starting HIO EOD, BBT, PNV

R/R: Our basketball game last night. My team played well, but we are no where near the level of the girls who have played traveling ball. It was a massacre. Maybe, now they will listen when I give individual help, I mean 8th graders are starting to be more aware. 

CS/Q: Not yet. 

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• @kiwi2628 I am so excited for you! I'm glad the RE's office and your insurance were able to resolve the issues and you finally get to move forward!
    @emmasemm I hear you, and I so appreciate your feedback. Now that cd 1 is imminent, the idea of not doing anything seems harder than it did. I at least want the ultrasound monitoring, so I'm almost leaning towards doing the IUI just for that. I really can't do IVF though, even if IUI doesn't work. Unless my insurance magically decides to start covering IVF, it's just so far outside what we can afford it's not even funny. One round would end up costing nearly a third of my annual salary.
    @canucklehead123 Thanks friend. <3 I've seen/heard similar statistics. I think the worry is really my age. It doesn't seem like there is any clear information out there on how to assess the effect of age on fertility for individual cases. There's a lot of "fertility declines after age 35", but not a lot of info on how to tell if MY fertility is declining or not (though clearly it's not great!).
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD:13

WAYDTGKU: Everything 

R/R: Rant: No positive OPK yet. Last month was my first monthusing them and got lucky with a positive second time I used one. Nothing else really going on, just a another Wednesday. MH is bugging me again to start looking at cars to replace his very old one. We're looking for a sedan. Will take any recs if you love your car!

CS/Q: None

GTKY: Finish this: Once I was so tired I.....dumped an entire gallon of milk all over the supermarket parking lot. I was tired, sick and jet lagged after returning from a trip to Israel. I decided to go grocery shopping anyways. I was trying to get the groceries in the back of the car and decided to place the gallon of milk on the roof of the car. I open the tailgate and milk gallon goes flying off and splits open. It was June so supermarket employees had to hose down the parking lot. Ooops
  • And846And846 member
    edited November 2017

Hi! Still getting the hang of this as a first timer! Was on newbie welcome thread and after some lurking there I’ve decided to jump on over to the weekly threads! 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 13. Looks like I’m going into that 6-day fertile window. 

WAYDTGKU: Every other day. Only charting loosely now. Taking PNV but not tracking BBT.

R/R: Its essentially Christmas in retail land now that Halloween is over. 9 years strong in retail management. 

CS/Q:

GTKY:  Once I was so tired I drove past my exit and had to go on more toll roads and a longer route to get home. 
  • jayliijaylii member
    edited November 2017
    @nimmle Glad to hear that the EOD HIO schedule is going well. MH usually doesn't need convincing but I'm finding the HIO all the time a bit much ha
    @josie12367 Welcome back, nice to see you in the dailies. Hope the new med works and that there's nothing wrong heart wise. 
    @concreteayngel You're Halloween sounds eventful. Hope today is a better day.
    @darkstar42 Sorry to hear that things are hard right now. TTc sucks. *Hugs*
    @kiwi2628 So happy to hear that insurance stuff is working out and you're moving to IVF! 
    @emmasemm Glad to hear you are starting a new IVF cycle. FX for you.
    @canucklehead123 I've also been listening to the how to get healthy and pregnant podcast but in small doeses. There's so much advice out there that I sometimes get overwhelmed. I have wanted to start making bone broth but it seems intimidating. Like where do I get grass fed, organic, completely pure, rainbow dust beef/chicken bones?! haha I sound like a mess, sorry 
    @And846 Welcome to the dailies!

Edited because the bump is being weird. It didn't show me most of the responses on this thread when I first replied. Weird!
  • **lurking from TWW**
    @darkstar42 Sorry for CD1 friend! I am so sorry that you have such tough decisions to make right now. Did you hear any news from insurance? Will they cover the IUI at all? Thinking of you! (hugs)
    @emmasemm Sorry for CD1, but I am so excited for you for this cycle. FX on everything! And so glad to hear that you are feeling better too!
    @josie12367 GL with your appt! I hope it isn't anything serious. Please let us know you are ok. 
    @canucklehead123 Ugh, so YH wasn't up to HIO last night. Been there too. Super frustrating! DH and I actually had a talk about it last cycle, now he knows that he has to get with the game plan during FW. 
  • @josie12367 I hope nothing serious is going on!  Sending healthy vibes your way.

@nimmle FX you O this cycle!  I'm in the same boat.

@concreteanyngel I'm sorry you had such a crappy Halloween!

@darkstar42 I'm sorry you have to make some tough decisions.  Maybe meeting with another RE in the clinic might help you make a decision?  

Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU: CM, OPKs, PNV

R/R:  I had a ton EWCM when I went to the bathroom this morning so I'm really hoping this means I'm going to ovulate in the next couple of days.  I'm pretty sure the ovary pain and spotting earlier in this cycle was a cyst rupturing.  I thought it might have been ovulation spotting/pain but none of my typical O symptoms (EWCM and positive OPKs) were present.  So fingers crossed this is it.  Although our timing wouldn't be as great as it could be because we haven't HIO in almost a week.  It has been a crazy busy week and we both have been exhausted!  And I had given up hope that I would O this cycle.  

CS/Q: None

GTKY: Finish this: Once I was so tired I.....  I can't think of anything specific.  I start doing things like looking for my phone in the fridge and stuff like that but I can't think of a good story!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @josie12367 Welcome back! (i'm new, so nice to 'meet' you!) FX for your ovaries to keep it up!
    @nimmle LOL at the HIO schedule! (I had to look up HIO - never seen that one!) I do like the extra motivation for bonus HIO around O time. 
    @concreteayngel There is nothing worse than being tired and not being able to get coffee!! And I'm so sorry for your terrible Halloween. Hopefully you can recover today!
    @darkstar42 So sorry you're back here. You're never out until AF shows though! And I like @emmasemm 's advice!
    @kiwi2628 Congrats!  That's great news!
    @emmasemm GL with this cycle. Fx for you to feel better and for a good IVF cycle!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: started temping this morning, have been tracking cycle and CM for a few months. 

R/R: 

CS/Q: How often do you do OPKs when you get close to O? Daily or twice/day or every other? Also, what time of day? They say not to use first morning urine, so right before bed? I can't imagine testing at work!? ick.

GTKY: Finish this: Once I was so tired I..... threw my plate and silverware away. As if we don't bother doing dishes, we just throw them away after dinner. My DH, was like, uuhhhh, what's happening here?
  • SarafussSarafuss member
    edited November 2017
    @kiwi2628 that is amazing news!  Yay for moving forward!
    @canucklehead123 I'm not totally sure on the answer to more or less exercise.  But for me and my PCOS it is beneficial for me to exercise more.  (I don't ovulate if my BMI is too high).  I guess it depends on how your body responds to exercise (and the type of exercise you are doing).  Maybe try something that doesn't get your heart rate up too high but keeps you active a few days a week?  I'm just throwing ideas out there and really don't know what I'm talking about lol.

edit: typo
    Married 9/19/09
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @westphilly Around O I test twice a day. From what I read you may miss the LH surge if you are only testing once a day near O. This cycle I am testing at work, which I agree is weird! From my research I don't test with first morning urine, I test noon-8pm. 
  • @jaylii do you have Whole Foods near you?  I bet they'd have good quality bones, or a local butcher.  Also, I have been buying pre-made frozen organic/grass-fed bone broth, (because broth takes too friggen long to make) I bet Whole Foods or a local health food store would have this as well (as bone broth is quite trendy right now as well). 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Thanks for the encouragement, ladies. 

@kiwi2628 yay! Congrats on your good news! 

@emmasemm glad you’re feeling better! And GL on your next IVF cycle! PS, the tail was just for Halloween hahah. *tw kid* DS and I dressed up as Daniel Tiger and Mom Tiger. 

@darkstar42 TTC really does suck. Hang in there! 

@Sarafuss I hope you O soon! 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • On mobile the next few days so just a few tags. Love tits all around!
    @josie12367 thinking about you and the test results. Please let us know when you find out, if you're comfortable talking about it. So glad to see you in the dailies again. I missed you!
    @darkstar42 so sorry to see you here again and the hard decisions you're facing. Hope you and YH get some time to talk it through and make the right choice.
    @emmasemm so glad you're feeling better and are ready to start the next round of IVF. So excited for you!
    @kiwi2628 hooray for your good news! I am so so excited for you. Hope everything continues to work out.

Month/cycle: 6/6

CD: 10 I think.

WAYDTGKU: benched

R/r: having a great time in NYC! Walking around by myself and I didn't get lost, yes! I also got to hang out with DH's coworker's boyfriend and he's pretty cool, so that's nice! Sometimes I don't like meeting new people. :D 

GTKY: once I was so tired, I...ate way too much ice cream in one sitting. ;)
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @concreteayngel ugh I can't believe that! What a day.

@josie12367 glad you're back! Here's hoping your ovaries keep cooperating! And that everything is ok at the doc.

@nimmle fx for O!

@darkstar42 boo for CD1. Hugs to you for all your decisions. 

@jaylii spilling milk is a NIGHTMARE. It is the worst thing to break in your groceries I feel, but at least it wasn't in yoru house? Also if you have farmers markets near you they might have bones or even bone broth-the ones near me are selling bone broth now but its obscene in price.

@kiwi2628 yay for you! That is so great that it looks like it will work out!

@canucklehead123 I have been wondering about the working out also. I have been working out every single day, and TW***it is one of the differences between the last time I was TTGP and this time end TW***.I have no scientific thoughts but you bringing it up is making me want to do more research on it to see if it could be impacting me. 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, CP, OPK, BBT

R/R: Rant: I'm mildly annoyed with my MIL who I usually love. I am painfully aware of how big of a handful my dad and brother can be, but for some reason unbeknownst to me my MIL does not like my dad. Not like, oh, he is ok but he makes me crazy, but like, snarky, being a bitch and totally rude when she has to be around him. Like, to the point where she would rather him not come join us for dinner if we go to the restaurant 20 steps from his house. And I am not supposed to know (although anyone at the table could tell, she's that ridiculous). So Halloween was super awkward last night and I am gonna have to tell her that if she doesn't get her shit together she will have to split holidays and milestones with my dad and she will miss out on half the stuff we do. Sorry for the book its just so frustrating! Rave: NaNoWriMo started today and I wrote 500 words already!

CS/Q:

GTKY: Finish this: Once I was so tired I.....pulled over and slept in the trunk of my car at a truck stop/strip club with a friend (on a drive to florida, we were driving straight through).
  • @SmashJam  Your MIL needs a boot in her butt. Also, you are totally brave to sleep in your car by a strip club. I always picture the ones that are 'fronts for gangsters' and feel icky. 

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• @smashjam ok now you started something, I googled NaNoWriMo, read the info and signed up! I'm hoping it will be the perfect distraction for my IVF cycle! What kind of novel are you writing? Did you do an outline first?
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• @emmasemm awesome! I  do have an outline and started kind of a short story collection I think. I had a couple other ideas and have also written a children's book recently. So if my short story doesn't come to fruition then I might stop and go over to the children's book. Good bit of unsolicited advice....just write....even if you think its not going well. 50k words is hard, but if you stop and rewrite you'll never get there! I should follow my own advice, lol.
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: HIO

R/R: work was so busy today I didn’t get a chance to check TB until now, wow...I missed some “excitement” lol. Rave - I’m starting my new workouts today, I’ve let my exercise routine suffer with my crazy hectic life but I’m determined to get in shape, especially if it actually does help with TTGP

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: Finish this: Once I was so tired I fell asleep standing up...I actually do this quite frequently:(

@kiwi2628 yay!!! Glad insurance is cooperating 
    @canucklehead123 I’m sorry about YH being too tired. I swear MH wants to HIO every night and then FW hits and he needs sleep lol
    @josie12367 I’m relatively new to posting so hi! 
    @princesslockness I played basketball in high school...we were so bad, I know feel bad for all our parents who actually watched us.
    @And846  I worked retail for years and I definitely do not miss it! 

• jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited November 2017
    @josie12367. Yayyyy!  You’re back to play !!!  SO very relieved for you & your precious heart. 
    @emmasemm. Yay for day 1 of stems!!
    @smashjam sorry for the IL issues. 

One time one I was so tired, I used nail polish remover instead of mouth wash. 
  • @nmbrcrnchr1 HI! Ugh! It is soooo hard to work out for me too lately! I love your SN btw! Are you an accountant? Or in finance?

@jrm_14 I'm so happy I started positing again....Thanks friend <3 I'm so relieved
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• @josie12367 that's definitely a possibility.  That has happened to me before (but without the spotting).  I was only thinking it was a ruptured cyst because of the pain and spotting since I normally don't get mid-cycle spotting.  But my OPK's were getting darker but not quite positive at that point so it definitely looks I was getting an LH surge but didn't actually ovulate.
    Married 9/19/09
    BabyFruit Ticker