February 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change | 10.30

Alright guys, I completely missed posting this last week, so two week update time!

1. How far along are you? Anyone in 3rd trimester yet? How big is baby?  

2. How are you feeling / current symptoms?  

3. Any appointments of note or coming up this week?  

4. Raves / Rants / Questions?  

5. What are you procrastinating the most on your to-do list (for before baby or otherwise?)

Re: Monday Ticker Change | 10.30

• Options
    1. How far along are you? Anyone in 3rd trimester yet? How big is baby?  26 weeks! I’m confused about trimesters for sure. My health services book says I’m in third trimester. But the app and online say that’s at 28 weeks? So confusing. 

2. How are you feeling / current symptoms?  Had a bit of a scare this weekend with vertigo and ended up in urgent care after it hadn’t subsided in hours. Doctor just say relax and hydrate because she can’t give me anything for it. Besides that the heart burn is killer!!!

3. Any appointments of note or coming up this week?  Regular check up tomorrow. Find out if I passed the glucose test that I did last week. 

4. Raves / Rants / Questions?  I still haven’t felt a ‘kick’ yet. I know I have anterior placenta but I really thought by now I would be feeling things. Especially online it saying you need to count the kicks soon. I feel her now and then rolling over but nothing consistent and nothing obvious. Her heart rate is strong and steady but the piece of mind of being able to go. Yeah she’s kickin me. Would be great. 

5. What are you procrastinating the most on your to-do list (for before baby or otherwise?) making the house more baby friendly. I figure I have so much time before she’s born. And then more time before she’s anything but a blob. Haha. But I really should make the house more kid friendly. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? Anyone in 3rd trimester yet? How big is baby?  
    26 weeks! Still in 2nd a few more weeks but they sure are passing quick! I can’t remember which veggie we are at this week but it was like 14 inches, lol
    2. How are you feeling / current symptoms?  
    Getting more uncomfortable every week. 
    3. Any appointments of note or coming up this week?  
    Nope, don’t go back until 28 weeks!
    4. Raves / Rants / Questions?  
    Invited people to come to my house and go trick or treating and am totally regretting that decision now. My house is a disaster and I’ve had a headache all day. Should be fun trying to get it clean before tomorrow. 
    5. What are you procrastinating the most on your to-do list (for before baby or otherwise?)
    um, like everything. I haven’t done anything. I still need to wash all the newborn clothes I’ve bought and see if any of the ones from my daughter are any good (been in the attic). Need a new car seat...I seriously have so much to do. But so excited it getting closer!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. 25 weeks. Size of a califlour

2. Still have the hip, back and round ligament pain. Also Heartburn which feels like it's getting worse.

3. Did my glucose test last week and have to wait until next week for my next prenatal.

4. In a couple weeks I have to make a 6+ hour drive to a baby shower my DH'S gramma is throwing for me. It's very sweet that she's doing it but it's so far especially considering I'll be 6 months pregnant then.

5. Procrastinating on the finishing touches (painting trim, caulking) in the baby's room. It's been at the stage it is now for about the last 2 months  :s
  • Options
    @pandappanderson I always count 27 weeks as 3rd trimester's start. Figure 40 weeks/3 trimesters=13.3 weeks per trimester

Mine:
    1. 24 weeks. Papaya

2. I'm sleeping poorly, tailbone area is popping, and legs are crampy... otherwise okay. Able to eat well still and my croch/back isn't getting sore yet.

3. Nada. Next appt isn't until 26 weeks and haven't done the glucose test yet.

4. My shower is on Sunday which is also my birthday. It seems really early, but twanted to avoid the holiday rush/stress

5. A mom friend gave us SIX trash bags full of baby/toddler clothes that I haven't sorted through, washed, etc. I don't have storage tubs for them yet, either, so they are sitting in my van trunk. I also have a floating shelf that needs to be installed and we bought it in August.
  • Options
    Sorry I’m one day late.
    1. How far along are you? Anyone in 3rd trimester yet? How big is baby?  24 weeks. Size of a cantaloupe. 

2. How are you feeling / current symptoms?  Still really tired. And I have a bad cold for the past week so that doesn’t help. 

3. Any appointments of note or coming up this week?  Had a checkup last week. All is ok. Thankfully the specific Down’s syndrome test came back clear. My next appointment is in two weeks. 

4. Raves / Rants / Questions?  I’m supposed to take the glucose test next time. My midwife said I can take the two hour test (instead of the one and most likely having to go for the three). Not sure what I should do. 

5. What are you procrastinating the most on your to-do list (for before baby or otherwise?) So I don’t prepare pretty much anything before baby is born. Basically I’ll make sure to have the car seat ready and probably something clean right beforehand for the baby to wear.