June 2018 Moms

Weekend Randoms (10/28 & 10/29)

2»

Re: Weekend Randoms (10/28 & 10/29)

• I'm so hungry but as soon as I start eating I end up feeling nauseous and sick. Lame! I forced myself to finish a whole bowl of ramen last night, but it took forever. I miss food
  • @may14th2011 I've been saying the same.. I just miss my damn appetite. We went to breakfast with my parents this AM. Something about being out of the house to eat helped. That breakfast board didn't know what hit it.
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Loading the player...
  • My nausea subsided and my boobs are not as sore. I am actually super hungry and wants to eat greasy pizza when just 3 days ago all I could handle was raw veggies and fruits. I am about 8 and a half weeks and kind of freaking out. I am over thinking everything! My first appointment is not until November15 and it is driving me nuts.
  • @doxiemoxie212 thank you for sharing those articles.  I heard about doplers on the hello bump podcast and really wanted one too. Now I think I'm going to pass. I don't even like holding my cell phone near little Bear. 
  • Thanks @Dashaina! I think my only concern with that source is that it's on a website that specifically sells fetal at-home dopplers, so I think their perspective might be skewed? I'm not saying I won't buy an at-home doppler, I'm still debating, it just seems like it's not quite as straight forward as the manufacturers would have us believe (and I get that; they want us to buy them after all, lol).
  • @doxiemoxie212 I totally get it. I agree the information may be skewed.. Seriously you can find yah or nah for just about anything on Google these days right? I guess the way I think about it (in terms of pros/cons) is I only use it as a super PGAL brain resort. Kwim? Because of my location here and before when we lived in VT (pre PGAL) are both very remote. That being said. I only use it once every other week if at all... And really since I'm in the zone of comfort at this point (past previous loss) I am finding myself very calm and confident with this pg now. And comparatively we're also not exposed to the same type of electronics as most women are daily, being in the middle of no where. We don't even have a cellphone on unless we leave to go shopping or doctor once a month. Same sitch in VT. I think if I lived in a more city/electronic setting I would consider not using one and mostly because I'd probably be getting regular check ups where the midwives use them at every app past 12 wks anyway. Just my thoughts btw. Trying to help you make the best decision for you. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • @galactickates Go Hawks! To be totally honest, I'm not a huge football fan...but as a life long Washingtonian, it's mandatory, right? (And my dad was a huge fan - there's a picture of me in a Seahawks  newborn onesie) Glad they won yesterday!  :)