May 2018 Moms

FFFC 10/27

2»

Re: FFFC 10/27

• Loading the player...
  • Adding to everyone's dog kids names, our dogs have people names Lukas and Sammy. And we're seriously considering naming a boy after  Lukas. So we'd literally be giving our kid a dogs name. 
  • melanier26melanier26 member
    edited October 2017
    @jhysmath Our dog’s name is Penny which I now regret because I like it for a girl

ETA: I have a million other girl names I like though, so it’s not a huge deal. I have a much harder time with boy names
  • @jhysmath that doesn't get the side eye from me. Those are also normal human names. My dog's name is Kokomo. Let me name my child that. No. I had a cat named Tiger...well that is kind of a human name but no! lol
  • @justsuzie I'm in the same boat with the anterior placenta... so depressing 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @curleemama32 I get what what your saying but my sister has no desire to have kids because "that would mean I would have to put the needs of someone else before me and why would I willingly want to do that" I feel like her not having kids is the most mature decision she has ever made. But i still feel bad for her dog. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @Saratiff Haha, poor doggo!!! I dislike selfish people, but good on her for making a mature decision, she would probably be a less then desirable mother!
  • @cups4 my first is Cecilia so I may be biased but it is a beautiful name and we've only met one other Ceci. However make sure you are good with Simon & Garfunkel because everyone from my Dad's generation hears her name and automatically starts in, "you're breaking my heart..." which I don't mind but the actual meaning of the song lyrics is a little.... mature, lol. Also Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness - Cecilia And The Satellite makes me cry, because it's actually about a baby:

https://youtu.be/G_zY_jSVXSU
  • Glad I’m not totally crazy!  With DS, I realized I was feeling movement around 16-18 weeks. 
  • FFFC on names: I haven't shared the girl name I like because I don't want anyone to steal it. It's a family name and I pray DH likes it. I'm waiting until we know the sex to talk names.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @charlestonchew I don't think that's crazy at all. Like I had mentioned I had OTHER people who were able to feel my son when I was 15 weeks and I had been feeling him for at least 2 weeks before. Everyone's body is different, and I would think having a full bladder could definitely amplify it
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I don't know wtf a love tit is.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mrspirate said:
    I don't know wtf a love tit is.
    It’s just when people press love it on your post. Not sure how it converted into love tit but it stuck. 

Pregnancy Ticker