January 2018 Moms

Why my pregnant self is crying 10/27

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying 10/27

• I just finished the most recent episode of This is Us. This was the first episode this season that got me. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @maueraa07 Ahh! I have to watch tomorrow. Friday is my catch-up day.

DH agreed to get bdubs tonight. I've been craving it for sooo long but we've been so good about not going out to eat. I may have shed a tear or two when he brought it home.
  • Loading the player...
  • @maueraa07 yes!!!! Thank you. I cried during the entire episode. My bff texted me to say she thought the episode was meh. But maybe because I’m pregnant it hit me harder than her. But gah. The monologue at the end with Rebecca. Gah!!!! Tears. Tears!!!!!!

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @beans17 Hugs!! I hope the transplant is successful!
  • @beans17 wow that's good but heavy news. I hope all goes well.
  • @beans17 I hope everything goes well!
  • @beans17 wishing them all a speedy recovery and no rejection this time.

Yes to the This is Us. Started crying when the baby is born and also when Rebecca is talking and introducing herself. All the feels
  • Christmas music. That is all. 
  • beans17beans17 member
    edited November 2017
    Thank you sweet friends! I'm happy that transplant is happening, but there are definitely moments when the gravity of the situation is rather overwhelming. 

@ryannenikole - I totally get it. Of all things, the Hallelujah Chorus gets me. Every. Time. 

ETA: Grammar - sometimes its a struggle.
    January 2018 Board September Siggy Challenge: Fall

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cleaned the cat nursery today and all the baby kittens got me all teary eyed.
  • @maueraa07 YES this episode got me too. My goodness I was crying the entire time. 

....but I also cried at the Smurfs movie this morning so I'm just a huge mess. lol

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
    Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

• I saw The Color Purple musical onstage last night. By the second song in where *SPOILER* Celie has to give up her baby, *end spoiler* I was a blubbering mess.
    BFP #1 4.2.12, M/C 4.12.12 @ 6 weeks :: BFP #2 10.20.12, EDD 6.25.13 Pregnancy Ticker