5. What are you looking forward to the most this pregnancy? The least?I think the biggest thing for me right now are the kicks and having an actual baby belly and not just a little baby belly that's pushing up all my guts!!! The least is probably just finding clothes that fit as I go further along in this. I am having the worst time finding maternity clothes and refuse to spend an arm and a leg on stuff I won't be wearing very long.
1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby? 14 weeks, a lemon or peach2. How are you feeling? Feeling good. Nausea has let up but I still gag really bad when I brush my teeth which is annoying. 3. Any appointments coming up? Had one this morning at 14w1d. Baby is growing wonderfully and all test results are great. Measuring at about 3.5 inches. I love seeing the baby!4. Rants, raves, celebrations, questions? nothing really5. What are you looking forward to the most this pregnancy? The least? I cannot wait to feel this baby start kicking. I feel like it's taking forever!
@mikkimikey I still think he Christmas service appearance of your baby is the cutest story.
@all the vivid dreams are no joke.
1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby?
17 weeks! Baby is as big as a turnip
2. How are you feeling?
My chest X-ray came back clear and so no pneumonia! hooray! The bronchitis is going away slowly, still coughing. But pregnancy wise, I feel great.
3. Any appointments coming up?
We have another appointment with the midwife on Monday. I’ll be excited to hear the heartbeat again and see how my weight gain is progressing!
4. Rants, raves, celebrations, questions?
I am finally starting to feel pregnant My uterus is now high enough that I can feel it when I press on my stomach, and I have a real mini-bump. Y’all I’m so excited. This morning I woke up and the bump was ALL on the left side of my abdomen. Like my right side was completely flat and my left side it was like you could grasp a football underneath the surface of my skin. Apparently the round ligaments are stretching out and preparing for growth upward… my husband and I were laughing hysterically. Felt like an alien baby.
Major celebration. I went from a few “popcorn popping” feeling movements every couple of days to feeling the baby move all day long. It feels like ants are crawling all over my belly - he/she must be SO ACTIVE in there. Can’t wait for the ultrasound in a month or so to see whether we have a girl or boy gymnast!
5. What are you looking forward to the most this pregnancy? The least?
I’m looking forward to learning something new about my body, this process, our baby, every week with my husband. He’s been so supportive and excited, and it’s really just such a miracle and gift I can’t get over it.
@mikkimikey How many kiddos do you have?