TTC December 2016
BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
TTC January 2019
BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19

Re: WTF Wednesday 10/25

• Loading the player...
  • and woof, just read the TWW thread today. I'm currently WTO so I had missed it. Crazy not cool for that to be posted. 
  • @augusta108 You  get me 100%. The paranoid customers are always fun (insert eye roll here). This regular customer is an old Jewish guy who always wants us to scan pages of his hebrew books and export the docs to word. Because we don't have specialized translation software, word usually inverts the text and he freaks out. There's only so much we can do to help but he refuses to back down usually. 
  • @nitnat007 what? is your MIL still holding that above your head?  didn't that happen forever ago?  Yes she clearly does it for attention.  It's just not worth that relationship.  also you didn't call her prude. I'm on your side all the way.  

b/c we all need a little Demsey in our lives. 
  • @blackhottamales Yes, it has been three months now! She has not spoken a word to either of us! Thanks girl! And you are right, it just ain't worth it. I was so upset and stressed about it and felt awful that I was the cause. Umm nope, it is all her!
  • @nitnat007 Imagine if she applied that kind of commitment to doing good! Whew. What a piece of work. 
  • @darkstar42 I like your idea of adding a line to the TWW discussion thread to hopefully keep this from happening again. I think it makes sense to include evaps and indents on the list, as you already did. As a relative newbie here, I've always been confused about indents/evaps in the TWW thread...seems like some people have been allowed to post about them but others get slammed for it. I think it's all in the way one asks the question, but still, it makes sense to me to include that statement and limit talking about them at all. But since I'm still kind of newbie here I'll defer to the regulars on that decision!
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • It's 6:48 pm and I only posted once today :(  damn work