TW Tuesday - 10/24

Me: 34 DH: 38
Married: June 2011
TTC since Feb 2016
BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18

Re: TW Tuesday - 10/24

• ...my cat. He is meowing at his food dish, but he has food. Get your act together cat. 
    muggle621kiki75LaurenAnn0405
  • My work( again!) 
    Got chewed out because once again my boss failed to communicate but of course it’s all my fault ( nothing actually even happened she is just on a power trip). I am now actively looking for other employment. This is after a director   forwarded an email which listed a persons medical issue to the the entire dept ( there are about 15 of us.) What a shitshow . 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

barrelocarolkiki75kbialaLaurenAnn0405
  • Loading the player...
  • @kalawa. My cat does that too! I’m glad I’m not alone! 

And you’re right - I better start brushing up on the mind reading skills! 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

kiki75
  • My indigestion is being twatty. Tums all day and a Zantac an hour ago have barely touched it, in addition to the gallon+ of water that I drank. I’ve hardly been able to eat because I feel like I’m dying and just want an Italian sub!
    muggle621LaurenAnn0405mdfarmchick
  • Just this woman I work with who was one of the lucky ones. She was blessed with knowledge of everything re: pregnancy and child rearing. Today, she has taken it upon herself to name my children. Every. Single. Time. I pass her, she has new matchy matchy twin names(which we will not be doing). Even though I told her we already have a boy name. 
    cford08muggle621LaurenAnn0405
  • @ksmwalters as soon as you said Ned I thought Flanders hahaha... I appreciate input from people when it is an open conversation being had but constantly bringing it up is a bit excessive lol
    ksmwaltersbarrelocarol
  • @Mass-girl-at-heart ; omg YES especially since she said Edward nn Ned. (I know Ned Stark was Eddard but same thing bascially.)

Mass-girl-at-heart