Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekday Randoms 10/23

2»

Re: Weekday Randoms 10/23

• @canucklehead123 I love Friends! My husband often calls me Monica. I was in denial about it for a long time, but yeah... that's definitely me now lol

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018
  • I'm going out with my former coworkers for dinner tonight. I don't think the place we're going has a big gluten free menu (and they wouldn't know I'm gluten free since I just started this) but I should be okay- I can probably do a burger without a bun. 

I I had brown rice pasta for dinner last night and it wasn't half bad. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Loading the player...
  • So I log into FB and on a local spouse page the women are discussing how houses are being "marked" to be burglarized. So freaked out now. I mean, I lock everything up, and we have two small dogs that might bark at them, but I'm still freaked out since DH isn't here. 

Here's to making sure my pepper spray is under my pillow tonight :/ I'm so paranoid. 
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• @josie12367 How scary! Fx everything is ok! Are the police aware of the situation?
  • @darkstar42 Yes. They call us "paranoid" and generally say the chalk marks are a hoax...but yet people's cars keep getting broken into. One woman had a person trying to come through her front door one night. My house isn't one that's been marked thankfully (I definitely went out and checked). 

• josie12367josie12367 member
    edited October 2017
    @SmashJam They use white chalk or white spray paint in inconspicuous areas on your house. Most of the time it's a side wall or gate...

Edit for spelling

• @josie12367 oh my god! that's crazy. I would be frantically checking for marks EVERYWHERE. 
  • @josie12367 That is really scary! I hope that you are ok and that nothing happens.I would be totally freaked out too. (hugs)
  • @josie12367 That is so scary, especially since YH is away. FX for you that you stay safe. Make sure you have your phone by your bed too jic! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @offtoneverland Yup...got my phone, mace, car keys, and my pocket knife....lol. I also left my bathroom light on  :D I get ridiculous when DH is gone. 

• @josie12367 I’ve seen things like that go around on fb but always thought they were rare stories! If you’re feeling paranoid put a full bin in front of the doors so if it does open you’ll hear it straight away.
  • I’m late to the randoms party this week...

@jsnakehole I’m glad YH is feeling a bit better! This happened at jiu jitsu? DH used to do that but thankfully it was short-lived.

@SkilledSailor I’m glad you enjoyed yoga and found it to be a very welcoming environment. So important to have a safe space to relax and talk with people who can relate. 

@josie12367 I saw an article about something similar recently! A woman noticed a plastic bag that was tied onto a tree branch in her yard. I believe in this case they were marking houses to steal dogs though. Equally terrifying! Stay safe!
  • @josie12367 our area has a neighborhood watch in conjunction with nextdoor.com that is good for stuff like this; reporting suspicious people and crime. Mostly petty stuff like car break ins, but it makes me feel better knowing what’s going on and that other people are on alert too. Maybe leave a tv on downstairs to make people think someone is still up. My grandparents used to leave the radio on when they left the house.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited October 2017
    @pebbledam !!  Where have you been?!?!  How ARE you?!?!  
      I think I started the UO a few times recently but I wasn’t around much this week. I just got on to read today’s and it wasn’t there  :'(

Eta: fingers go faster than brain
  • SmashJamSmashJam member
    edited October 2017
    @offtoneverland I am excited but I'm still on Mr. Robot and have like, 5 episodes to be caught up. So can't do Stranger Things yet. At least Punisher got pushed back so now I won't have too many things to get caught up on. I also clearly have to watch Feral Children @CraftyG that sounds amazing!

Eta: autocorrect sucks
  • @offtoneverland so excited! We’re having friends over for wine, carbonara and Stranger Things! I may let myself have one glass tomorrow night...

@SmashJam I do the same thing with not wanting to watch too many shows at once! DH hates when I do that. It took me forever to watch season 1 of Stranger Things with him because I wasn’t done binging on Bing Bang Theory. 
  • @offtoneverland I'm so stoked about Stranger Things too!! There is a countdown for it on our netflix app and I'm contemplating staying up late to watch the first episode, but that's about 2 hours past my normal bedtime, so I might try to hold off until tomorrow. 
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• @offtoneverland I am buzzing for it, I think the first season we watched the entire thing In like a day because it was so good we couldn’t stop it!

@SmashJam it was so good in like the this woman is an idiot way. It ended up turning into a school v homeschool debate which I wasn’t really there for because these kids weren’t being homeschooled. They were just left to make their own decisions and there was a 13 year old who couldn’t read or write and just spent his days messing around and his mum was like it’s fine because he’s happy?! Like wha happens when he’s 18 and can’t get a job, what’s that gonna do for his self esteem? Or if he can get a job but won’t do what he’s supposed to do because he’s never been told what he can and can’t do? That brought out a dang in me sorry haha!
  • On CD 47 with no AF in sight, so I made an appointment with my gyno. The earliest they can see me is November 8th, but I'll take it. I doubt AF will be here by then. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!