June 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest - 10/23

I will start.  i hate coming into work and i can deal with the goodmornings but not with people constantly walking in my office for small talk before 10am. Im sleepy and nothing sounds good food wise so im already a tadbit irritated and im ontop of that my supervisor lets files pile up on her desk and then sporadically loads everyone up with old files that should have been completed. Im up to date with my work but she just came in her with 25 old ass files. I just hate being diligent but having to back track and/or have extra work piled on because others pussyfoot around.

Re: Monday Bitchfest - 10/23

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @basemodel that’s a real freaking thing????? Wth
  • Options
    @yogamamabear that would be so frustrating! My favorite work saying is "Your poor planning does not constitute my emergency" and I would like to put that in my email signature or something but I can't because usually their poor planning is my emergency. 

@basemodel idk how it works on your phone but on iPhone's you can turn that function off from your end. I had to do that after a friend would text me back after she texted me and I didn't respond saying "I saw you read my text but didn't respond so..." like lady your text didn't warrant a response. 

My Monday BF is that it is dark too late in the morning and I can't get my sleepy butt out of bed. I should be up at 6:45 but with the curtains shut and the dark cloudy morning I snooze my alarm until 7:25 and then I have to rush to get ready. Why can't I just sleep in! Our work day should start at 9, maybe even 10. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @basemodel ugh i hate stuff like that. Last week my MIL (by marriage DH's mom passed away some years ago) got upset because she asked him to have me call her and i didnt within 10min of her asking him. 
  • Options
    @basemodel I HATE read receipts. This lady at my office puts them on every.single.email she sends, whether it's important or not. She and I were discussing nail polish colors one day, so she sent me and email with some color she wanted to show me. With a freaking read receipt attached :| My MIL also puts them text messages too, and I have no idea how to turn it off.

@krashke I am so not a morning person, but if I could, I'd have my work day start at say, 6am, rather than 8am, just so I can get off at 3 instead of 5. 
  • Options

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • Options
    @basemodel I didn't even know that was a thing for texts how annoying!

AFM random after 930 traffic this morning sucked. I just spent the last hour in the car with DS trying to get on the freeway. I never saw the on ramp before I turned around and went back home, mind you we live about 10 minutes away from the freeway.
  • Options
    I am super moody since yesterday. Poor DH. I have no desire to be at work and I just want to be home snuggling DD (as much as you can snuggle a 3 year old).
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My house is a mess from DDs birthday party yesterday and I have zero motivation/energy to clean it. 

DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    It's going to be close to 100 degrees for the next 3 days, so we have indoor PE and indoor recess and these kids wont stop complaining!  First of all, I don't determine the weather.  Second of all, I guarantee I hate it just as much as you do!

@sabby2 me toooo!  I have this lovely imagine in my head of snuggling 2 year old DD instead of working.  Too bad the reality is she can't sit still for 2 seconds and being at home would likely be more work than being at work in the first place.
  • Options
    I hate that I can only get on TB using the desktop. 1, its harder to hide at work and 2, I don't want to sit at my computer at home...I want to be comfy on couch!
  • Options
    @sabby2 same! I had to apologize to my husband today completely spazzed because i thought we were going to be late to an event and i almost started crying looking back im like whats wrong with me lol 

and its sooo hard snuggling a 5yr he is like mom enough hugs 
  • Options
    @sabby2I am so looking forward to baby snuggles because 3 year olds are terrible at snuggles! Unless I am busy or in a hurry, then she wants all the snuggles. 
    @dinodna3 I hate feeling like my house is a disaster My house is a mess but our birthday party isn't until Saturday. I'm screwed. 
    DD is 3 and a new little one on the way! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @buffalove1211 I'm wondering if we're neighbors? I live in San Diego and it's hitting 100 for the next few days here too and I hate it! Working outside in that heat is brutal. 
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• Options
    @Amphibious22 I live in SD too! 
  • Options
    @Amphibious22 and @buffalove1211 I was wondering the same thing! We're in San Diego too the heat was killing me today, not looking forward to the next few days. 

@boymama29 hi neighbor....I feel creepy writing that but I want to acknowledge you live in SD too  :#
  • Options
    Haha @tepr14 not creepy! Love it! 
  • Options
    @momac1919 I so feel your pain. My older son is in a permanent mom only stage and it's the WORST. I have to do absolutely everything 24/7 and when my husband tries to help with anything, he screams "GO BACK TO WORK!!!!!" and then pitches a fit
     And motn? Forget about it . If he wakes up , he's screaming until mommy comes in. I need a break, and I feel bad for my husband, too, because  I know it hurts his feelings :-(
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    @momac1919 ugh I feel you! DD has been exactly the same way! 
  • Options
    Late  but the Bump was mine because I haven't been able to use the forums for several days! All I could do was lurk creepily while everyone else bonded. Looks like they finally fixed something this morning!
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @momac1919 My DD is 7 and she still prefers me over daddy for almost everything...and sometimes DH uses it to his advantage.  Like at bed time sometimes he'll do exactly what your DH did, sorry, she said she just wants you!  It makes me want to punch him sometimes.  haha
    BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
    More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
    BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
    BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @Amphibious22 @tepr14 @boymama29 SD party!  Anyone who thinks San Diego has the ideal 70 degree weather year round is sadly mistaken!  I'm about to melt.  The end of this week can't come soon enough.
  • Options
    @buffalove1211 Truth! And I live in north county and work at the Safari Park which always feels like the hottest place in San Diego county. I seriously judge people who come to the park when its like 110+ 
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• Options
    @Amphibious22 WHY?? I couldn't even imagine stepping foot in that park right now. My FIL brought up going with DS and I told him to have fun DS and I will be at the house.

I work in North County and it does feel like its always the hottest place, but I spend majority of my day outside. Yesterday we didnt even take the kids outside, its going to be a long week. 
  • Options
    @PatientlyWaiting10 just punch him. You'll feel much better, promise. ♡ :D