February 2018 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 10.17

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?  

2) How are you feeling?  

3) Any appointments this week?  

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?  

5) GTKY: What song/band/genre is your "jam"?  

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 10.17

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?  22 weeks; a papaya

2) How are you feeling?  feeling good!  the round ligament pain can strike with a vengeance at times, but otherwise no big complaints.  I have a brisk 5-10 minute walk between where I park my car and my office, including a couple flights of stairs, so I'm contemplating asking my doctor for a handicap tag so I can park closer... is that weak?

3) Any appointments this week?  no, not until 24wks when I have the glucose test (I am a weirdo who not-so-secretly loves that sugary drink).  At the last appointment, I learned I have an anterior placenta, which explains why I didn't feel much movement until just recently.  that was a relief!

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?  we're just now getting settled into our new house, and baby's room is currently full of random boxes.  I'm thinking we need to start getting that room into shape!  Also, I just popped in the past week or so, so I'm wearing maternity clothes and actually looking pregnant now.  I am never ready for the onslaught of comments and questions, but it does feel much better to wear comfy clothes vs. hiding in regular ones.

I'm all over the place... favorite genre is Country, but I also love classic rock and some girly pop.  When I want to belt it out in the car, I turn on Sugarland, Lady Antebellum, Taylor Swift, Fleetwood Mac..

msunshine123
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?  
    24 weeks; a cantaloupe

2) How are you feeling?  
    Feeling pretty good overall. Been having hip and back pain that I think is related to pressure on my sciatic nerve, so that's not been super pleasant, but I'm loving the kicks every day. 

Not this week

I might've said the same thing last week but it's killing me that I'm never home with my schedule this year. I'm so eager to get going on setting up the nursery and putting the million of baby things we have stacked in our hallway away. The nesting desire is strong!

I love 70s and 80s classic rock. Anything by Journey, Pink Floyd, Boston, Foreigner, Bad Company, etc is my jam. 
    Musical theatre too. I'm currently obsessed with Hamilton and rock that in my car constantly.

msunshine123
  • Loading the player...
    24 weeks, a cantaloupe. 

2) How are you feeling?  
    good for the most part. Getting over a cold that sucks bc I can’t take any of the good meds 

I  was suppose to have one today, but when I dropped DS off at school it was parents day/open house  and I was not about to let my son be the only one without a parent there… So I skipped it and stayed. Rescheduled for next week 

there is an older lady parked outside my house staring at it and it’s startin to drive me crazy. I’m tempted to walk out and see what she’s doing. 

meh I’m not really too picky about music. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    msunshine123
    21 weeks. Endive? *Eye roll*
    2) How are you feeling?  
    feeling pretty good, except my pubic bone. I really need to do something about it before I get too much bigger.
    nope
    nah
    I typically listen to a mix of new and old rock. I can always jam out to some 90s alternative. 
    msunshine123
    21 weeks--a baseball hat

2) How are you feeling?  
    Lots of back pain the last week--and my hips.  Going to try to stretch tonight and FX it feels a little better.  

Not until 24 weeks--and it will be a basic one. 

Nothing to do with my pregnancy--but I found out this weekend that my SIL is having twins next Spring!   I am so excited for her!

I listen to EVERYTHING.  Country is on the radio the most, because it's something DH and I agree on.  When he's not around, 00' or 90's pop, 70's-80's anything (love it all), or 00 rap.  Because I teach preschool, occasionally when my music is on shuffle, you will get a Barney song or the Adams Family Days of the Week...  
    msunshine123
    23 weeks - grapefruit
    2) How are you feeling?  
    My pubic symphysis has been acting up- never had this pain with previous pregnancies. Called the after hour number on Sat night to talk with my MD and to be sure things were ok. Learned it's not uncommon after multiple pregnancies. Ordered a pregnancy support belt and researched online pelvic exercises. So far it's been better- fingers crossed it stays that way. 
    Had one yesterday. Next one in 4 weeks and it'll be my glucose tolerance test. 
    We had our washer overflow a few weeks back, so DH redid the flooring. Fun it just happened again the other day again. Now he's redoing the flooring with tile this time and we're ordering a new washer. Never a dull moment. 
    5) GTKY: What song/band/genre is your "jam"?  Pop, 80s and 90s