Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 10/17

2»

Re: WTO Tuesday 10/17

• Options
    @quiltandknit those sound amazing! Also it's better to undo your run then to have the cookies and not run. That's how I justify it  ;)
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @nitnat007 Would you be able to go ahead and get on that waitlist for the RE? Have you talked to your H about the freezer sperm?

@canucklehead123 Sounds like you have a lot of great things coming up this fall/winter! Pics of the new house?

@kindbytealikat Sorry you had to pass on the zoo. How are you feeling now?

@ajsanders-2 Oh no! I hate nausea! Hope that goes away for you soon! 

@Stargazer1lily FX your eggs cooperate! Speaking of eggs, did you chickens move their laying spot now that you found the old one?

@darkstar42 Ugh sorry your appointment was lackluster. How are you feeling now about the IUI plan?

@lurvleybunchococonuts Haha I do enjoy myself some man meat  ;)  Are y'all sticking to the four day work week on top of doing the duplicates? Also, Can I please know more about this Harry Potter fest because it sounds fabulous. 

@josie12367 Love your focus during your benched time! Mental health is so important. Will you be working on anything at home to help?

@mrs_drc_rn Congratulations on clearing credit card debt! That's a goal of ours after I pay back the business debt. I can imagine it feels amazing! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    *visiting from TWW*  :)

@quiltandknit. Yum!  I think I need that recipe.

@darkstar42. I'm glad that you were able to go to the RE consult, but I'm sorry he wasn't more interested/personable.  Are there any other recommended REs in the area? (Or even in the practice?). I ask because I was listening to one of the Beat Infertility podcasts today on nutrition & fertility and one of the guest speakers mentioned that she did not have a great experience at the first clinic she went to, but she stayed there for several months and it was one of her biggest regrets.  She told listeners that it is so important to find a place where you feel supported and listened to, etc.

@SkilledSailor. Happy B-Day to YH! How did the steak turn out? 
  • Options
    @skilledsailor ygpm. Yeah yeah, we're still doing the 4 10's.  Last week I actually had off on Friday, it was AWESOME! This Friday they already have OT scheduled (the production manager told me about it last week, so I don't mind too much).  I'm not going to do as much of it as I did the previous Friday (10/6), I'll probably come in from 5-9 maybe 5-10 if I'm feeling nice :D  

@quiltandknit those cookies sound awesome!  And I don't even like white chocolate.  I bet they'd be even more amaze-balls with real chocolate chips :D OM NOM NOM NOM!

@josie12367 The 4 10's are AWESOME.  Like them way better than 5 8's.  So far this Friday will be the 3rd Friday doing this schedule... and the 2nd Friday doing OT on said day "off" lol.  Last Friday I had no OT and it was glorious! I'm not really planning on dressing up, thought about it, but then never got around to doing anything. 
    TW talking 'bout DSD
    Might check out the store and see if I can find scarves, or even yarn to crochet one quick for DSD at the very least.  I am SOOOO pumped, we're taking her to the corn maze they're doing (for sure), also the sorting hat, and the lost muggle city, and azkaban (essentially everything :D) and maybe the drive-in Saturday night.  They're playing some of the HP movies obviously.  It's gonna be awesome even not dressed up :D  
    End TW
    I'm sorry that you're benched, but sounds like you have a great idea. Mental health is so important :) I hope your first session goes well, have you ever seen a therapist before?  It definitely can be beneficial especially once you feel comfortable with them.

@nitnat007 you said it girl! And yep, so pumped for this weekend :D  I'll probably try to get and post a few pics so ya'll can live vicariously through me  ;):D

@canucklehead123 yay, I'm sure the house is amazing :D  FX the walk through is perfect :)  

@mrs_drc_rn you're still a saint ;):D 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @SkilledSailor I going to give the clinic a call today and see what their requirements are. One would think you would be able to get on the wait list now since it is an OOP expense and not government funded, and not require the referral first. Also will ask what they would need in order to do the freezing etc and if we would need to be on a wait list for that too. MH is on board with it. I am pushing him to get his SA done though so we are sure that that is not an issue for us moving forward.