Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 10/16

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
TTC December 2016
BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
TTC January 2019
BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19

Re: WTO Monday 10/16

• Loading the player...
  • @darkstar42 I need help with the motivation and time management too :) glad I'm not the only one! Sounds like you have a busy day today! I totally feel you on the RE appointment nerves. Did your RE come recommended? 

@nitnat007 I took ibuprofen again this morning but it doesn't seem to be helping yet... I have a lot of online training to finish through the end of the year so I'm planning to just work on that. If it doesn't go away I probably won't go in this afternoon either - perks of working 700 miles away from my boss. 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @nimmle I am so sorry to hear about your dad. *hugs* that is so hard, but I am glad you got to go spend some time with him while you could. 

@Stargazer1lily glad you found the missing eggs! 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Good morning, I intro'd over the weekend. Hope you don't mind me jumping in! 

Month/Cycle: 12/15

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: WFAF to leave. Temping, charting, CM, HIO, OPKs, CBFM, Pom juice, Ubiquinol, Acupuncture

R/R: Rant: My last cycle was so weird. I don't think I O'd because I was sick, and it's making it difficult to tell when I truly started this new cycle. Just want my body to cooperate. Rave: It finally feels like fall here! Enjoying this great weather! And I have my first acupuncture appointment today - hoping it will help things, even if just to relax my mind over TTC.

CS/Q: Nothing today. Need to figure out how to add a picture of my chart... 

GTKY: What do you wish your brain was better at doing? Remembering things! I have the worst memory! 
  • @MrsMiller8588 I hope you feel better soon
    @darkstar42 Good Luck at RE will be thinking of you
    @nimmle sorry about your dad
    @canucklehead123 eck Good Luck talking to the boss 

Month/cycle: 3/3 (1/1 AL)

CD: CD 6

WYDTGKTFU: PNVs, HIO that’s it this cycle 

R/R: My house has been hit with the plague and I feel lousy today. Please be quick.

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What do you wish your brain was better at doing? Chilling TF out 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @darkstar42 I am excited for you about your RE appointment tomorrow. I know it comes with anxiety of its own, but moving forward is a great step. GL tomorrow and please let us know how it goes. 

@MrsMiller8588 Hope that headache of your has eased up some now!

@nimmle Ugh I am bad with people's names too! 5 seconds after they have introduced themselves I will forget it. I feel so bad about it. Especially with teaching at the gym, I have to make up things to try and remind myself. "Bob, bald head bad squat form" lol its awful. 

@stargazer1Lily Haha those chickens sound sneaky. Glad you found the eggs!

@therealbitts When you say you aren't sure when your cycle started, did you not have a period?

@skilledsailor Yay for boots! I loved wearing mine last week, but it warmed up over the weekend again, so no boots for me today. Sometimes I think we need a king sized bed. MH and I are both tall so we fight over boundaries a bunch. 

@canucklehead123 FX you get some sleep tonight too! And let us know how that chat with your boss goes!

@kindbytealikat Oh no! Hope everyone gets better soon!

• @darkstar42 GL at your RE appointment tomorrow. I'm glad that's moving forward.

@MrsMiller8588 FX you get that peak reading soon too :)

@Stargazer1lily lol sounds like a sneaky warm place?

@therealbitts Welcome! GL at your acupuncture appointment. I'm with you on the not thinking you O'ed. I had the same thing last cycle, minus the being sick thing. Glad you're feeling better.

@SkilledSailor I agree. I love the fall as well. Unfortunately my dad didn't make it so bit rough right now.

@canucklehead123 Hope you get approval for an assistant. I know what you mean, but I need it for my personal life.

@kindbytealikat Hope everyone gets better soon!

@nitnat007 Monday struggle is real. Solidarity sister!
  • @MrsMiller8588  ugh, hope you’re feeling better! I’m the same way with getting distracted, especially when it comes to studying. I’ve been meaning to get my PCCN certification but just can’t focus on studying. 

@darkstar42 hoping your appointment goes well! I didn’t have cookie dough on hand last night but I did devour some B&J half baked!

@nitnat007 DH and I are in the same boat, but I work the overnights. I love having the bed to myself during the day! And I feel the same way about remembering names! I teach a group fitness class and I feel like it takes me so long to remember names, plus trying to remember my routine. It’s too much. 

@nimmle I’m sorry about your dad. I hope you can find some time to relax and have things settle. 

@canucklehead123 hope you manage to get everything done! Sometimes I wish I had a life assistant. 

@kindbytealikat hope you feel better! Hate when the whole household is sick. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2 (benched since an open myomectomy in February)

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, HIO, still no alcohol, and just started temping today

R/R: Got cancelled from work last night so that was nice! DH and I relaxed with some ice cream so today I forced myself to go to the gym. About to nap before work tonight, but at least I’m off until Sunday after that!

CS/Q: For the ladies that temp, do you set an alarm for the same time every day? Or just try to be within a certain window of time every day? 

GTKY: What do you wish your brain was better at doing? I’d say calming the eff down and not worrying to much! Also, remembering shit.
  • @MrsMiller8588 So sorry for the headache! I hope it’s gotten better! The clinic I’m going to for the RE appointment was recommended, but not the specific doctor. I decided to just see whoever was available, and then switch if I don’t like him.

@nitnat007 Mondays are always hard. Getting out of bed this morning was rough, especially since the kitties just stayed there sleeping. Little jerks. I will definitely update all of you on the RE appointment tomorrow! The appointment is in the morning and I’m going to acupuncture afterwards, and then I’ll be on here sharing whatever news I get.

@nimmle How is your dad doing? Is he still in the hospice? I’m glad your work is being so flexible.

@Stargazer1lily Yay for finding the secret egg laying spot! How many chickens do you have? My brother keeps ducks, but not chickens.

@therealbitts Welcome! Glad to have you here. I hope your acupuncture appointment goes well! I’ve been doing it as well, and it has helped me a lot with the stress of ttc.

@SkilledSailor Yay for fall temps! Do you do your own accounting for your business, or do you outsource? My dad had his own business, and keeping the accounts was always a challenge. I’ve tried block scheduling and it does help, but then my teaching schedule will change, or something will throw things off and I get totally off track. I need to be better at handling sudden changes to routine!

@canucklehead123 Good luck getting everything done! Hopefully you can get an assistant. I wish I had one!

@kindbytealikat Fx you feel better soon!

@mrs_drc_rn Glad you had some treats last night too, and good job on going to the gym today! MH has to work late, so I think we’re going to go tomorrow.

• @canucklehead123 They're my Frye's. H got them for me for my bday last year and I love them. How'd the assistant idea go over with your boss?

@kindbytealikat I literally lol'd when I read your GTKY answer. I want to change mine to that too. 

@nitnat007 A king wouldn't solve our problem. I like space while sleeping and H somehow ends up right on top of me. Apparently I shouted at him about needing my bubble in my sleep the other night. 

@nimmle Omg, I'm so sorry! I must have missed that update. *hugs* 

@mrs_drc_rn I set the alarm for the same time during the week and thirty minutes later on the weekend so I can sleep in a bit but don't have open circles. 

@darkstar42 Yup! I have the same struggles with block scheduling. I refuse to write anything in my planner with pen. For the accounting, I do all the invoicing and payroll but my sister is studying to be an accountant so she's taken over a lot of the other things like income statements and other charts I don't understand what they are.  

• **lurking from TWW**

@Stargazer1lily now they are gonna hide them somewhere else!!! Maybe you already discussed this and I dunno since I am lurking but my chickens always switched hiding spots the minute I found the stash.
  • @mrs_drc_rn What group fitness class do you teach? I teach a BodyPump class a few times a week and I feel you. Between choreo and doing everything at the same time, there is no way names are getting remembered too lol. 

@SkilledSailor That is hilarious! I don't know that my bubble would get respected either. MH talks in his sleep too, but I am yet to get anything juicy from him. 
  • @SmashJam I`m sure they`ll have a new hiding spot tomorrow.
  • @SkilledSailor oh love the Fryes!  I have a pair myself - have had them forever and they are still awesome!  

Welp didnt get a chance to ask for the assistant but ended up getting a small raise today so am not complaining!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @canucklehead123 Hey that's great! Congratulations on the raise! 
  • @nitnat007 I teach a Fit4Mom class once a week. I’m not that great at coming up with things on-the-fly yet, so I need to write everything down.