March 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Ticker Change (10/14-10/15)

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling, any symptoms?

3) 
Any appointments this week coming up?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: What's been your can't live without, security blanket item this pregnancy?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Weekend Ticker Change (10/14-10/15)

• Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? I'm 20 weeks today! I cannot believe I'm halfway through already....Baby boy is the size of a coconut.

2) How are you feeling, any symptoms? In this past week, I've had pain in my hips, mood swings, heartburn, mood swings, nipple tenderness and more mood swings. I feel for the ppl that have had to deal with me IRL. During my cervical length check I was having contractions that I couldn't feel so that's a thing too.

3) 
    Anatomy Scan on Friday!

5) GTKY: What's been your can't live without, security blanket item this pregnancy? 
    My water jug. It's a constant reminder of how dehydrated I was pre pregnancy :D I've never drank this much water in my life.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    17 weeks tomorrow - pomegranate 

Still pretty tired, but not too bad. Been getting some acid reflux, but again not too bad.

3) 
    Nope. My anatomy scan/next appt is Nov 6 and I can't wait!!

I did NOT like the midwife I saw last week. I felt like she was fear mongering me with West Nile Virus, Zika, etc. Added baby aspirin to avoid high BP this pregnancy (my BP that appt was 116/78) and told me to take calcium so I don't lose my teeth. Oh, and no sugary drinks...if it tastes good, don't drink it. She also said, "Glad to see you lost weight since you started at a BMI over 30." Yeah, b*tch, I know I'm fat. Sorry - she just totally rubbed me the wrong way. 

My super comfy nursing bra I'm already wearing. I wear it as often as appropriate - I'm all about comfort these days!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @amylonghorn well she was just a delight  :# hopefully she won't be your permanent MW. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @cford08 I will not see that MW again. Luckily my OB's office has another MW who I've heard is fantastic, so I will go to her for my next belly check appt.

@katester91 Oh man I am so sorry you had to go through that. I would opt not to see that first doc again if possible. I'm just glad your LO is healthy and doing great - CONGRATS on being Team Pink!!!  <3<3<3
  • Options
    Thank you @amylonghorn. I hopefully won’t have to see him again usually I see a nurse practitioner.
  • Options
    @katester91 I'm seriously starting think these OB folks like to scare folks for no good reason. Maybe make you think the worse "just in case" which is crazy! As long as baby girl is ok,  that's all that matters <3
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @cford08 Right! I’m extremely thankful everything is fine and in the moment I didn’t have any questions but I think I’m going to call them tomorrow and ask to speak to the doctor that talked to me about my scan. I just don’t understand how you make that big of a mistake. And what if they told the wrong person their baby was okay.

@amylonghorn I wear my nursing bras literally everywhere! They are so comfy and my boobs still get sore.
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? I'm currently 17 weeks and baby is the size of a pomegranite (supposedly). 

2) How are you feeling, any symptoms? Some days are better than others. I fertilized my MIL's yard yesterday but mostly just feeling bloated. 

3) 
    Any appointments this week coming up? No appointments this week. :( But at last week's appointment, I passed my early glucose screening with flying colors. :)

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? My biggest rant---the nausea. It was pretty consistent with DD too but I was never so sick as to be physically ill multiple times in a week's span during my second trimester. Biggest rave- Our DD is starting to understand that she's going to be a big sister since I'm already showing so much. 

Well, it's not exactly just this pregnancy, but now I depend on it more than ever--- I sleep with a big cuddly owl stuffed animal named Hedwig. My hubby bought her for me when we were still dating and she works better than any pregnancy pillow because she's so soft. 
  • Options
    18 weeks-artichoke

I get so bloated after eating meals and have ALL. THE. GAS. So sexy!

3) Any appointments this week coming up?
    I have my anatomy scan tomorrow! It's early, so I hope they can see everything that they're looking for, and I hope everything looks good! We're team green, so hopefully I stay strong through this ultrasound, then I think it will be easy to stay team green until the end.

I went to a wedding this weekend with my husband's side of the family and saw a lot of his extended family. I got a glimpse into my future when I have a noticeable bump and have to answer the same questions over and over and over and over again. "How far along are you?" "When is baby due?" "How are you feeling?" "Boy or girl?" "Really? You're not finding out?" "I bet it's a boy/girl." etc. etc. I guess it's nice they care haha

Snacks!!
  • Options
    20 weeks, a banana 
    I’m a mess, and very happy. Migraines are terrible, heart palpitations are unnerving, and throwing up for no good reason after a month off from it sucks, but I am still just in a good mood most of the time.
    3) Any appointments this week coming up?
    I have my anatomy scan technically later today, Monday, and Tuesday I have an echocardiogram because my heartbeat has been so strange.
    I’m so much more nervous about the anatomy scan than I thought I would be. I just really can’t wait for them to tell me he is ok in there, I feel more like I miss him than like I am waiting to meet him. Also, I turn 35 today, if we are calling it Monday (I just haven’t fallen asleep yet) and have officially reached “advanced maternal age”
    my giant metal water cup that keeps my water ice cold, and my kindle, for my hours and hours of useless feeling like shit and lying down.

• Options
    Happy birthday, @leilaquinn!
  • Options
    Happy birthday @leilaquinn! Welcome to the AMA club! 
    18 wks yesterday! Artichoke/Sugar Glider/Sweet potato 
    Stuff nose has been a constant since June; mood swings, weird dreams - I feel like I'm pretty lucky though b/c almost all my 1st tri issues are gone. The only weird thing is I still have strong food aversions. 
    3) 
    Not til the 25th

Snacks! 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @SoraLk we are anatomy scan buddies - mine is Nov 6 too!!
  • Options
    @amylonghorn Yay! That's so exciting, will you be finding out what you're having? I'm so nervous to find out!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Options
    @SoraLk heck yes I'm finding out....if I can know something, I WILL know something!! LOL