June 2018 Moms

TMI Tuesday 10/10 Edition

Soooo, I may have just been lurking another board and saw this thread...thought it might be kind of fun to add to the lineup today?  Yes? No?  

Related image
BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: TMI Tuesday 10/10 Edition

• Loading the player...
  • Lol @krashke that gif is too good  :D

Wayy TMI, but has anyone noticed a change of smell in their discharge? I remember noticing this when I was pregnant with DD, but I was much further along. I feel like I need to carry around a bottle of body spray with me wherever I go because I am just radiating bad body odour  :s
  • @bkrahn yes! I also noticed with DS. I am banking on the fact that I only notice because if super pregnancy nose. 
  • @meagster13 oh GOOD! I thought I was just going crazy. But I seriously do wonder if others can smell this craziness, or if it's just my nose haha! I've mentioned to DH a few times that I stink and he insists he can't smell me.. so either he really can't, or he just really really loves me and doesn't want to offend me  :p
  • @bkrahn I'm confident DH would tell me and he says he doesn't notice a change
  • The other day I laying on the couch and the fan was blowing at me for my feet toward my body.. And I was like.. Eewwwww. I had to go change my panties and body spray the room. Lmao about @krashke crop dusting... I do that in my house all day long. Lol
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • tammy574tammy574 member
    edited October 2017
  • My poop looks like a pile of marbles these days.

Me: 32 | DH: 36

Married June 2005

1/2016 - TTC#1

4/2017 - Initial RE visit, Dx: Severe MFI (Varicocele, 14% motility, 3% progression, but normal count)

7/2017 - Stage 3 endometriosis discovered during laparoscopic removal of ovarian cyst

9/27/2017 - BFP at 10dpo (cycle 22), baby boy due June 9, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • RatParade said:
    My poop looks like a pile of marbles these days.
    I will be laughing about this for the rest of the day.
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • @RatParade pregnancy starts and ends with constipation!  Ah the joys!
  • OK.. Not that farts smell great to begin  with... But I have noticed that mine smell AWFUL now... Like something dead just spewed out of my butt. Every. Single. One. Ugh gross!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers