March 2018 Moms
Options

Randoms - Week of 10/10

13»

Re: Randoms - Week of 10/10

• Options
    @chasingroygbiv so glad the test results looked good for DS. Been thinking about you and your family.

@vflux33 so sorry you are in the path of the wildfires. Glad you got out and can't imagine your worry. Sending positive vibes your way.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chasingroygbiv I am so sorry. Praying all is ok.
  • Options
    @chasingroygbiv I'm so glad to hear this. Thinking of you  <3
  • Options
    @chasingroygbiv I'm thrilled to hear that tests looked good, and I'm sorry that you're going through it at all. I am sending lots of calm-parent vibes your way and hoping that your son rebounds and recovers soon!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck, @DDRRT1982! I hope you get it!
  • Options

Anybody have tingling nipples?  Mine are obviously extra sensitive but that feeling you get when your milk is about to let down and your nipples almost tingle?  Yeah feeling that over here...

• Options
    @chasingroygbiv I’m glad you got some better news. Still sending T&P your way @vflux33. <3
  • Options
    @LaurenAnn0405 I didn't know what that sensation was, but yaasssss. I thought it was just a hold over symptom from first tri
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My boy is greedy. I've been in such a piss poor mood all day today and didn't feel like going anywhere for food. I've eaten most of the snacks around the house. I guess that isn't enough because as I lay here this last 15 minutes there has been more movement than the entire last couple of days....
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm conflicted- I am loving the baby kicks and wiggles. this is a totally new experience for me and as a PGAL it gives me do much reassurance that all is well in there...BUT man do they give me motion sickness.  You know that feeling when you drive over a hill too quickly and your stomach drops? that is exactly what it feels like for me. 
  • Options
    @bb3vj3n I felt that way last night because I have a super upset stomach from the constipation, but otherwise it’s not too bothersome. 
  • Options
    Is anyone else having problems with this site? It is freezing up and crashing on me, I think because of so many ads. I don't want to compain, though, because I know the ads make the site free for us and I am really grateful to have this resource. But I find I try to post and sometimes my typing doesn't appear, or the whole thing crashes and I get an error. It's really frustrating and has caused me to just close out and stop participating. :(
    I checked my internet speed and it is fine. 
    I use AdBlock and it's the bomb.com.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ShawnnaO, I used to take DS for long walks all the time and he'd happily eat his Cheerios the whole time. But since potty training I've been worried to go for so long. Because the walk always ends at the park (when he's there, I don't go play at the park by myself lol). I don't know how he'd do for that long lol

It's also been so nice to go and not have to push the stroller!!!!! Lol
  • Options
    6:00am hockey practice with two boys. Clinic to get a prescription because I have a sinus infection. Today's a blast. My SO is at work for 24hrs so I'm ordering Thai takeout!
  • Options
    8 am here and I've already scrubbed toddler poop out of my carpet this morning.  Oh boy. I think it's gonna be a day. 
  • Options
    DH is making chicken and it smells awful. I asked him to open the window and he's all bitter. 

Well sorrrrrry!!!! Sometimes I wish they could be pregnant just for a day or two and understand what it's like!
  • Options
    @afoul I don't know why I didn't think of that! All better. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @jeanbean15 gross. Why toddler, whyyy?
  • Options
    Feel like shit today so chicken noodle soup in the crockpot and finally jumping on the greys anatomy train and watching that series 

soup smells soooo good
  • Options
    @justkeeptrying DH does the same when I say whatever he’s cooking is making me nauseated. Like sorry, can’t help it. Not bashing on your cooking, I’m sure any other time it would smell awesome.