February 2018 Moms

Monday ticket changer - 10.10

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?   

2) How are you feeling? 

3) Any appointments this week/last?    

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? 

5) GTKY: In honour of it bejng thanksgiving Monday up here is Canada - what is your favourite thanksgiving dish?? 

Re: Monday ticket changer - 10.10

• 1) 20 weeks - banana! 

2) not to bad this week, which is really nice. I'm even feeling well rested - lol let's see how long that lasts. 

3) I did end up going for my a/s last week! Don't have a midwife appointment for a few weeks still so don't know the details but I'm feeling like that would of called me by now if anything was the matter. 

4) I am just so so so excited to move. 12 more days! Cannot wait to be in our own place again, it's going to be amazing. Being a home own is scary to think about though. 

5) I could eat stuffing/dressing all day long. Yum! Also made a pumpkin pie today, love that stuff so much. 
  • @madie008 Happy Thanksgiving! I made a pumpkin pie here, too, even though I'may down in Florida. Doesn't even feel like Fall yet.
    madie008
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) 21 weeks. My app says weight like a grapefruit, no "size of a ___" for length.

2) I am so sleepy and hungry. I swear my body wants to hibernate through second trimester.

3) Still counting down to our anatomy scan and trying not to be anxious.  9 days left.

4) Rave: All 3 of my big kiddos have gotten to feel the baby kick now! :) 

5) I had pumpkin pie and eggnog today! I make pumpkin pie year round, but eggnog is a treat. Stores down here just started stocking it.

madie008
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?   
    21 weeks. Size of an endive. 

2) How are you feeling? Usually ok. Ligament pain still and I'm getting a cold.

3) Any appointments this week/last?    I have my a/s on Wednesday. Yay! But I'm a bit nervous since my midwife said the placenta might not be providing as much as it should. Hopefully it will give me some answers.

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Every time I try to get my husband or kids to feel the baby kick, the kicks stop.

5) GTKY: In honour of it bejng thanksgiving Monday up here is Canada - what is your favourite thanksgiving dish?? 

Probably stuffing. Happy Thanksgiving @madie008

madie008
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?   23 weeks. A grapefruit 

2) How are you feeling? Good. Boobs started leaking today so that’s.....fun...

3) Any appointments this week/last?   Nothing for awhile. Next will be the glucose challenge  

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Suggestions for dealin with leaking boobs? Haha  

I ate so much this weekend! I love turkey. My mother inlaws stuffing is to die for. I hate pumpkin pie so she made me a banana cream pie and I ate so so so much of it. I feel like I shouldn’t eat for a couple days now  

Pregnancy Ticker
    madie008
  • @pandappanderson I like the NUK ultra thin disposable pads, but they have washable fabric nursing pads, too.

You'll probably leak the rest of your pregnancy and the first few months of nursing if you go that route, so that's fun... auto let downs in public are embarrassing without them!
    madie008pandappanderson
  • Day late on this one.

1. 22 weeks, size of a coconut

2. Lots of heartburn and so much back pain after being on my feet all day at work.

3. Prenatal appt tomorrow.

4. Love feeling this little one move around. Haven't managed to get DH to feel ot yet though.

5. Had thanksgiving dinner with my inlaws on Sunday and there was so much food and it was all so good. Favourite part was probably the pecan pie. Yummm
    madie008
  • edited October 2017
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby?   21 weeks

2) How are you feeling?   Good with pregnancy symptoms, but I fell down the stairs 2  weeks ago. My arm hasn't felt the same since. Getting it checked out this tonight. 

3) Any appointments this week/last?   a/s last week showed low placenta. Getting rechecked at the end of the month. 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? nope. Just really tired

Mashed potatoes and all the gravy! 

Eta: mobile bumping is awful

Married 1/09/10

BFP 6/10/14
    EDD 2/17/15
    DS 2/17/15

BFP 6/12/17
    EDD 2/18/17
    Deja vu??

madie008
  • 1)    21 weeks - an endive

2)  not a pregnancy symptom, but the kids brought a super fun respiratory virus home last week.  I’m currently rocking an awesome cough, headache, congestion and exhaustion.

3)  no appointments for a few weeks

4) I’m starting to get anxious about all the stuff I want to do before DS3 gets here

5) Stuffing and pumpkin pie!

madie008
  • @3plus1equals4 it's not feeling much like fall here either! We are still getting some pretty warm days, I'm actually really enjoying it seeing as we had such a miserable summer. But ya I almost only make pies in the fall, we have such a short season for fresh local fruit that this is the time of year to do it. ALL the pies get made in the fall!! 

@pandappanderson I agree with 3plus, get some thin nursing pads. I needed a light bra with nursing pads The whole time I was nursing DS! Even in the night or just relaxing. Sucks but at least you know you are covered. And you get used to them being there, they aren't super annoying if you get the nice thin ones. 

@SquirrelsRWatching I hope you get good news and the placenta hasn't moved up!! ❤️
    pandappanderson