June 2018 Moms

Monday Bitchfest

Monday bitchfest anyone? 

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• Still waiting on OB/GYN to call me back with my second blood results! They know I'm PGAL crazy anxious, since it was a major discussion the other week! I just tried calling and there's a recorded message saying they're out from 12-1 for lunch! WTF!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh. That’s annoying @silvergreen. I hope they call you soon!!
    Im expecting my beta results back today too. Hopefully. But it’s only 9:45am here and my doctor only works the afternoon today. So I know it will be at least noon before they load my results online 
  • Boo!!  Hoping they call back as soon as they get back from lunch!!  @silvergreen  I have an online portal where all of my BW gets posted.  The doctors/nurses have said that that's where they check for the results also so I get notified at the same time as they do!  I LOVE having that option!!! 
    BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
    More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
    BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
    BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @PatientlyWaiting10 I have an online portal too. But I’m pretty sure it’s my doctor or her staff that load the results into it. I know they don’t get loaded directly from the lab, because when I went in on Saturday to get my second draw, the lab confirmed the results for my Thursday draw had been completed, but they hadn’t been loaded online for me. So I’m guessing that’s done by my doctors office. And I hate waiting. 
  • All day sickness is my bitchfest today. Meeeehhhhh
  • I tried calling 1.15pm and they are still putting me through to voicemail instead of answering... What gives?!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Monday bitchfest is this stupid bug that's had me up all night puking my face off and *other things*
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @silvergreen waiting for results is beyond frustrating!  I always wish you could just call the lab and get the results directly from them, it would be so much quicker!  
  • My Monday bitchfest is that everything in life has started to fall apart as soon as I got my BFP. It's like the universe went, here's the baby you always wanted but now your life is gonna suck. I'm currently at the mechanic because my brakes started grinding over the weekend (even though I get my brakes checked regularly). Turns out they're bad and it's gonna cost $600 to replace pads and rotors. And also DH got laid off at the end of last week. So yeah. Bitchfest over. 
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• @Amphibious22 I am sorry :( definitely sounds like you're having a crappy go of things right now.  I hope things look up for you soon and hopefully your DH is able to find something else soon too.  
  • @Amphibious22 unexpected bills are the pits. I hope DH can find a new job soon!
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @Miz_Liz @dinodna3 thanks! He is currently on a call with a recruiter so hopefully something will happen quickly. I have complete faith in him, it's just so much added stress. 
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• @Miz_Liz @dinodna3 thanks! He is currently on a call with a recruiter so hopefully something will happen quickly. I have complete faith in him, it's just so much added stress. 
    I'm in sales and found out I'm potentially out come January 2018. They gave me a heads up to find another job in the company. But I got that news about a week and a half before I got my BFP. So I feel your pain. 

Good of luck to your husband. 
  • @Natinat6 I hope everything works out for you on the job front.  That’s definitely stressful!  
  • ncm1919ncm1919 member
    edited October 2017
    @Miz_Liz thanks. I went was super stressed but have come to terms with it. If I can't find something internally, I'm going to take a year off and spend it was my daughter than the new baby. 

This is our last kid. If this pregnancy is anything like my last, I want to get to enjoy it. I can't imagine I'll ever regret the extra time. 5 months with just my daughter then the rest of the year with both kids sounds kinda like heaven. We will have to watch our money but I think we can make it work. 
  • @Natinat6 if you can make it work, I say definitely go for it - like you said, you will never regret it.  Plus there’s so many things you can do to save money or bring in a little extra if need be.
  • @silvergreen any update?
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker