April 2018 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change - 10/8

If you're due 4/1, 4/8, 4/15, 4/22, or 4/29 today is our day to check in  :)

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments coming up?

4. Rants, raves, questions? Share anything!

5. GTKY, because baby names are my favorite: Have you started discussing names? Any favorites? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sunday Ticker Change - 10/8

• Options
    14 weeks. Baby is the size of a peach or on ovia, a troll doll!

2. How are you feeling?
    Exhausted, lower back pain, RLP

10/18

Hello second tri! Rant - We told my dad and he immediately had me call my grandmother who then shared our news on FB. Now the majority of my extended family and even some of my stepbrothers know, and I didn't get to tell them. Boo.

5. GTKY, because baby names are my favorite: Have you started discussing names? Any favorites? 
    I'm obsessed with baby names but could use boy name suggestions. DD is Isabelle. Girl names we like Penelope, Emilia, and DH wants to throw in Samantha, but I'm sorta on the fence about that. DH likes Logan for a boy, but it's totally NMS. Our last name is one syllable and starts with a hard K, so we can't do any one syllable first names or hard sounds.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    11 weeks, size of a lime. Finally something that sounds remotely big enough to justify how big I'm feeling!

2. How are you feeling?
    So, so tired, but I haven't actually thrown up in the past week and am really hoping to continue that trend.

Yep, this Thursday

4. Rants, raves, questions? 
    Rant/question. My 16 month old son has decided to stop sleeping in the past several days. I mean, he is literally up screaming for hours at a time. I go in there and he'll settle/quiet, but within 10 minutes he's fussing again; if I let him fuss for any too long without going in to comfort him, it escalates into screaming.

He just had a well visit at the dr last week and everything looked good, and he has no fever or any other indication that he's sick. He is getting his molars, though they are finally almost all through. Has anyone else had a kid react this strongly to cutting molars? It didn't bother either of my girls nearly this much, and mama is TIRED.

We currently have Adelaide, Emilia and Jack. If it's a girl, I'm leaning toward Annalise; if it's a boy, probably Ryan. I am really traditional when it comes to boy names.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @lindsye my daughter would always sleep worse when teething and with her teething came ear infections. I hope you can get some rest soon!

Also, I'm super traditional with boy names, and cannot find one that both DH and I agree on. It's awful!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    13 weeks, baby is a peach

2. How are you feeling?
    I have HG so still feeling sick but hopefully it will subside soon! 

The 17th 

4. Rants, raves, questions? Share anything.
    Rant, my patience is pretty much non existent at this point, everything annoys me. I don’t remember it being this bad with my two other pregnancies. 

We’ve kind of discussed it but DH and I seem to have a tough time agreeing on names. I feel like Ross and Rachel on Friends, maybe we will name the baby Veto just for kicks. 
  • Options
    15 weeks - Aprox 4 inches
    2. How are you feeling?
    No complaints
    Next week
    I've been feeling movement! I was really hesitant to get my hopes up, but after a few instances of repeating movement I'm sure that's what it is.
    We have a couple girl and boy names. We had a few when DS was born and it still took us 3 days after he was born to settle on a name. :P
    DH(27) + Me (27) = 1/14
    Baby #1: Aug. 2016
    Baby #2: April 1st, 2018
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    14 weeks. Peach. 

2. How are you feeling?
    Overall better. Just still really tired.

I have an OB appointment tomorrow. Praying DD behaves and actually allows me to go to it. I also havent been able to get my lab work done. So thats great.... lol. 

Not really.

Yes we have been discussing and have favorite. But I probably wont fall in love with anything until we know for sure if its a boy or girl. 
  • Options
    13 weeks and baby is the size of a scoop of ice cream!

2. How are you feeling?
    Still having to pee nearly every hour. And cravings are kicking in big time. Been craving a giant glass of chocolate milk all the time!

Next one is 10/18

none!

We're pretty set on a girl name. We like Helena (nickname Laney), and it goes well with my DD who also begins with an H. Undecided about a boy name. DH is super traditional, but I like some less common names, especially Jonas.

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married 5/3/14, TTC ever since

DX: Lean PCOS, Clomid resistant

Femara 7.5 + Ovidrel = BFP! Due 4/15/18

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 12! The size of a plum... I'm jealous of everyone in second tri

2. How are you feeling? Just fine!

Oct. 23rd... now I'm just patiently waiting to hear back frim the MaterniT test... we're finding out the sex! Woo hoo!

4. Rants? Raves? ?'s? Tomorrow I have an exam, it's a exam for an accreditation for my job... I have to take like 6 million of them. Not really, but I do have to take 10, and they're really hard, and this is my 4th attempt at taking this one, and omg I hope I pass this time, but I'm so worried about making it 4 hours without peeing my pants. Luckily tuesday I took pto, so that will be nice. I am just so ready to be done studying!! I sure hope I pass because after this one (exam number 4), the syllabus is changing on the next exam, so instead I get to take some online courses for a year before having to study again! Sorry this was so long lol

GTKY- yes we have some names- we're having better luck with boy names than girls... boys- quinton, sterling, felix, otto, and now my husband likes abraham (Im starting to not like it though). For girls we have farrah, joy, June and that's it so far! I'm not sure if I'm sold on the girl names yet though
  • Options
    1: 13 weeks - Lemon

2: No more nausea, still exhausted, energy is returning, irritatated all the time, etc. 

3: Oct 18 for 14 week OB to review NT scan results! 

4: This has been a crazy dramatic week with work stresses! DD has Pneumonia! I am finally over my UTI and recovering from a sinus bug! SO is now sick as well! On a good note I made applesauce today from apples we picked last weekend! Was awesome to can enough for the whole year! 

5: We are pretty well set on a girls name! Have no idea what I would name a boy! I am not a traditional name fan at all! When I named my DD I was the only one to decide! Now this time I we have to agree! Lol I think it will be easier when we know the sex!

@jem8407 My DD is also a Violet but I had the name chosen years prior! I knew I wanted my Vi! Great grandmother! Have a girl name this time that we love, but no clue what to name a boy! 

@lindsye my DD has always slept poorly and had a temp while teething! I am waiting on the last 4 molars, any day now! It really is terrible when everyone's sleep gets inturrupted! Theirs and yours!! 
  • Options
    Today I'm 12 weeks an my baby is about 2 inches. I have an appointment this Wednesday, so I can't wait to see another sonogram! I mainly feel anxious about revealing the pregnancy to my family.
  • Options
    rach-jrach-j member
    edited October 2017
    @viggie17 - good luck on your test!
    @dirtyboots- so exciting! Im so ready to feel movements. 

15 weeks and size of an orange 

2. How are you feeling?
    Sooo much better the past few days! I actually have some energy back and I'm trying to take advantage of it and get stuff done!

Not til friday the 27th

No complaints this week. Just enjoying 2nd trimester. 

We are pretty set on Autumn for a girl after SO's mom who passed, but having a hard time deciding for boys. I like Carson, Asher, or Grayson. He really wants Tobias :neutral:
  • Options
    @rach-j thank you! Isn't it funny how when it comes to naming SO's can be on such a different page?!
  • Options
    15 weeks...size of an orange

2. How are you feeling?
    Still exhausted at times, have headaches, RLP more often, and lower back pain off and on

Not until the 17th

I was able to secure daycare for next fall, so that feeling is awesome!

We've discussed some names, but haven't settled on anything yet. We do pretty much have the middle names decided, 
    Marie for a girl and James for a boy, as they have family ties.
  • Options
    jem8407jem8407 member
    edited October 2017
    @klburke88 Ice cream at 13 weeks? Sounds like a weak scoop