February 2018 Moms

What My Pregnant Self is Craving.

13»

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Craving.

• Watermelon, pumpkin bisque, seasoned fries with honey. Om nom nom.
    Seasoned fries with honey? Is this a thing?
    It's one of those weird mixed things like fries dipped in ice cream. It's a salty sweet combo.
  • yogurt and pizza rolls (or toasted ravioli... anyone near St Louis understands ;) ). I made the mistake of going grocery shopping yesterday on an empty stomach and with no list (!!), and basically came home with $85 worth of yogurt and pizza rolls.

during my first pregnancy I remember craving beef stroganoff and Indian food. I had both of those cravings again early on with this one, but they seem to have faded.
    Married 5/27/13
    Anniversary

Baby#2
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD#1
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    babybro218magnolia305
  • Loading the player...
  • I read this thread to get ideas.  Nothing sounds good still.  No cravings.  I'm hoping that one of these ideas will speak to me.
    ldawngirl781mayapple44babybro218
  • @katefb17 Toasted Ravioli for life!! I find regular ravioli revolting... 
    katefb17
  • For me it's been consistently fries or poutine (and for the non Canadians that's fries with cheese curds and gravy)

Edited because words are hard.
    I love poutine. We have a restaurant that says it makes it, but it's not as good as what I had in Canada lol. 

DH got a box of fruity pebbles. I've been trying to avoid not very nutritional cereal cuz of the GD but I caved last night and had a bowl... it was amazing. 
    jennifer_m21katefb17jlcrunchberry
  • Currently munching on sriracha veggie chips, which is totally on the other side of my usual spectrum of sweets!

katefb17
  • Made blueberry lemon muffins this morning almost as soon as I woke up because I NEEDED them. And I’ve pretty much only eaten muffins all day now.
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
    magnolia305babybro218katefb17alemarie1
  • HAD to have cinnamon raisin toast! But, sadly, nothing compares to the stuff I used to get in Vegas. It was called Auntie M's or something, in a purple and green bag...I'm convinced that stuff was made with crack.
  • Bacon. Everything bacon. 
    babybro218gingermama29winnie1122night_nurse
  • I really want a taco and a donut.... being pregnant is so much fun lol.
    ldawngirl781winnie1122
  • Reese's pumpkins have been my weakness
    winnie1122jennifer_m21jlcrunchberry
  • @winnie1122 me too for the muffin craving... I had a blueberry muffin for dinner...

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18

winnie1122
  • I want ribs... in excess. 
  • I’ve been craving tacos constantly, but for the last week all I want is sushi and I have nobody else around who eats it to go with me.  
  • hms1219 said:
    I’ve been craving tacos constantly, but for the last week all I want is sushi and I have nobody else around who eats it to go with me.  
    I’m totally down with eating tacos and sushi! 
  • I've been craving seasonal things lately like Silk Nog, candy corn, pumpkin pie with whipped cream, you know, healthy stuff. lol
    amb929
  • I've been craving seasonal things lately like Silk Nog, candy corn, pumpkin pie with whipped cream, you know, healthy stuff. lol
    I've had a nonstop supply of eggnog in my fridge since it came in at the store and am making a pumpkin pie today, too.

First cold day in FL (41 right now), so I'm making chili! 
    jlcrunchberryjennifer_m21
  • My sweet tooth is out of control.
    ldawngirl781jennifer_m21
  • Me too, @babybro218, me too.

Can't wait when all of the Halloween candy goes on sale!

babybro218
  • hms1219 said:
    I’ve been craving tacos constantly, but for the last week all I want is sushi and I have nobody else around who eats it to go with me.  
    I had both this past weekend! I'd go get sushi w/ you haha. 

I had a craving for an ihop omelet and finally had one for dinner last night and it was the best :)
  • My sweet tooth is out of control.
    I can relate! I went to get a Boston Cream donut a few days last week and now, I've discovered the 'secret' to McDonald's Mocha coffees so I've been making them at home all week. I feel your pain with the need for treats! I also need all the Mexican (tacos, chili etc.) that previous posts mention. Send help. 
    babybro218
  • Sweet tooth is out of control here too. Not that it usually is under much control...
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
    babybro218ldawngirl781
  • I have never wanted chocolate milk so badly in my life.
  • There's a new lunch place near me that have the best falafel sandwiches! I also tried a tahini mint chocolate-flavored milkshake for the first time. I AM HOOKED. 

I'm also going to the store this weekend to stock up on Halloween chocolate. 
  • babybro218babybro218 member
    edited November 2017
    There's a new lunch place near me that have the best falafel sandwiches! I also tried a tahini mint chocolate-flavored milkshake for the first time. I AM HOOKED. 

I'm also going to the store this weekend to stock up on Halloween chocolate. 
    Goldie??? THE BEST falafel in the city. They have real amba, and those milkshakes are amazing. I didn’t think I’d like the coconut one, but I’m totally hooked. I’m glad I don’t work near there or I’d be fat and broke. It is however, close enough to go for dinner, which is now what I have to do tonight...

ETA: the tehina milkshake gave it away ;)

• Yes! @babybro218

I work in CC, and that gem is only a few blocks from my building! I want to try their diner downstairs next. 
  • Me too, @jennifer_m21! If you get there first, you need to let me know how it is! 
  • SUGAR. Specifically gummy candies. I need to get myself in check, I’ve been over doing it, but holy cow do I have a sweet tooth lately!
    jlcrunchberryldawngirl781
  • Funyuns! I can't stop eating them
    jlcrunchberry