June 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Randoms! 10/7 & 10/8

chocomom2chocomom2 member
edited October 2017 in June 2018 Moms
Give me your randoms!

DD is 3 and a new little one on the way! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekend Randoms! 10/7 & 10/8

• Options
    Only took me twelve edits to figure out how to gif.  :/

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm excited for my belly to grow so I can start wearing my cute maternity clothes!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Bahhahahha.. Oh full house how I miss thee.

Weekend random is a not angry rant... I  Hubs went kayaking to town today which is really far (perspective it's 14 mile away.. Maybe 15) and will be gone all day. I woke up feeling tired, surprise there, and now my dang milk gland/ducts are sore under my left pit. And it's to the point that it's making me feel queasy thinking about it, which I do every time I move! Ugh. Bright side hubs isn't around to watch me lay around moaning about it and giving me shit about it. My girls are happy to lay around reading/being read to etc. I just want to go back to sleep. Waaaaah... Ok rant over. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Me too @abteamb. But also because the pants are SO comfortable. They should just be what is stylish... 
    @Dashaina Sorry about your milk ducts - that sounds super uncomfortable. Glad your girls are cooperating. ALSO have you watched Fuller House? 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm meeting up with a couple of my fellow S14 mamas this evening and we are going to Disney! It sucks that I'm not gonna get to go on any of the cool rides while we are kid-free but it still should be fun.
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @chocomom2 girl, I grew up on full house. Lol. I thought it was so funny and fantastic. Brought back memories seeing that gif. Ha! Yes it's quite uncomfortable and there really is nothing to do about it apparently. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @dinodna3 that still sounds so fun though! Just being kid free even. I'd probably just go to the spa at the resort. Hahhahaa
  • Options
    We have an engagement party with a ton of friends today.  I am about 2 seconds pregnant, and I am not ready to share.  Me not having a drink is a dead give away.  I suppose my plan is to fake it, but I am not a good actress or secret keeper (when it comes to myself).
  • Options
    @buffalove1211 Oooooo give us your pg details! When did you find out you were pg? So excited for you! I'd get some of that sparkly apple juice and a champagne glass hee hee. 
  • Options
    It's Thanksgiving this weekend and we had so many fun plans to go apple picking, to the pumpkin patch and the sort....but this damn rain is interfering with all of it. Hoping it's nicer tomorrow
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Took DD to the My Little Pony movie this morning. She loved it. We laughed. I now have a throbbing headache. Not looking forward to Tylenol as my only option for 8 months. Bonus, I told dh I thought eating some regular food might help  (ms made eating my oatmeal next to impossible this morning) so, we got Panera. It was yummy.
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @sabby2 I survived on Panera bagels during the first tri with DS, I’m not sure what it is about them, but their food always sounds good. 
  • Options
    @napqueen I almost bought some bagels to take home but flaked out at the last minute
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I got a bagel from a local bagel place this morning too :) 

I am Canadian and this is our thanksgiving weekend. We are doing Turkey with my family tomorrow and telling them then. I am BURSTING to tell my secret! Haha. My sister and SIL are 2 of my closest friends and it's been so hard not to tell them. 
    I also bailed on my sister today so trying to pull off just tired from toddler having me up early...

@Dashaina I hope your pain lets up soon! 
  • Options
    We just got home from a night away with the kids at Great Wolf Lodge.  So much fun, but I seriously don’t get how people can handle that place for longer than 1 night/2 days.  
  • Options
    @meagster13 OMG! I would have died if I hadn't told my sisters, brothers and all my parents already (I have a dad, mom & stepmom). I actually told one of my sisters and one of my brothers when I was 5dpo that we had finally tried this cycle. lol  and no...still have the milk duct thing.
  • Options
    @Dashaina that’s awesome!  I would be proud too!
  • Options
    @sabby2 - me too! I wasn’t on TTGP long this time around, but I am always so excited when an intro is someone from TTGP. Makes my heart happy. 
  • Options
    Ditto @sabby2 !

@Dashaina I feel like ive been avoiding them and its killing me. We have told our parents so I can talk to my mom and all of you in here. Haha. I also work with SIL once a week so its been HARD! (I worked with her the day I got my BFP- torture!) Haha
  • Options
    @chocomom2 I feel like such a dunce... I just realized you asked if I had seen Fuller house...lol.  No I haven't, but my friend Em was just telling me about it in a vnote, which made me suddenly realize you asked me FULLER not full.

• Options
    sabby2sabby2 member
    edited October 2017
    Stm+ anyone's littles afraid of public toilets?  Dd is 3 and never used to have a problem but she is terrified that they will be automatic and flush on her. She bawls every time were out and I try to get her to go. She WILL NOT go.  I'm worried she's going to have and an accident when we're out because of it. So frustrating.

Edit because I apparently can't type on my phone.
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    sabby2 said:
    Stm+ anyone's littles afraid of public toilets?  Dd is 3 and never used to have a problem but she is terrified that they will be automatic and flush on her. She bawl every time were out and I try to get her to go she WILL NOT go.  I'm worried she's going to have and andnccident when we're out because of it. So frustrating.
    I am pretty confident this won't help you at all, but you can tell your DD that I also hate when the automatic flushers flush while I'm using them. 

Have you tried carrying post-its with you to cover the sensors so they don't autoflush? You could make up some kind of silly name for them for DD - flusher stoppers or something, IDK. 
  • Options
    @sabby2  I remember, vaguely, DD1 having a fear of them, because like all of them (even the kid ones at the gym day care bathroom) have automatic flushers.  I ended up using the handicap stalls all the time and holding her while she sat on the sink.  She eventually worked it out, but not for a while.
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 a good friend has to cover the sensor with TP for her little boy.  DD just freaks out if I even mention her using the potty while we're out.  Like I'll say, "it's been a long time, you need to try and potty before we go" and she just will start worrying that it's going to flush on her and asks to go home. *sigh* toddlers are hard

I might have to try doing something silly with it and see if it helps.  Just frustrating because since she is fully potty trained, I don't bring a bag or extra clothes for her and haven't for a long time now.
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @sabby2 DS was like that (still isn’t a huge fan of them).  I agree covering the scensor is your best bet.  For DS it was mainly a noise thing - so covering his ears sometimes helped “in case” it flushed.
  • Options
    abteamb said:
    I'm excited for my belly to grow so I can start wearing my cute maternity clothes!
    ME too!!! Confession I’ve already brought 2 maternity shirts. My plan isn’t to start wearing them to work in rotation with my usual clothes so by the time the bump comes no one will notiice
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • Options
    @ffw0617 smart... I should go get maternity scrubs now..... 
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    My random is I really want to get all dolled up & go out at least once before we tell our parents. Next week is our Alma maters homecoming so it’ll be nice to see everyone and be treated normal (not pregnant) and we are going to a concert the week after with a group of friends. I really want to be able to enjoy this few weeks together just the 2 of us with our little secret.
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • Options
    I managed to drink a coffee this morning :smiley::smiley:

I havent been able to finish (some days even start) my coffee so ill take this as a good day!
  • Options
    My random is about my MIL. So we told her and my FIL and told her to keep it quiet and while we where over there last night she told two of her friends. I'm kind of upset because I feel like it's not her secret to tell and I worry that the people she told will blab. I'm sure it's pregnancy brain but I just feel like crying.
  • Options
    @firsttimemommy997 ~ I’m sorry your MIL blabbed. My MIL did that last time. And because of that, we are literally telling nobody until we announce to everyone when everyone is over for Thanksgiving. 
  • Options
    @firsttimemommy997 my mil did the same thing last time. She doesn't get to know for awhile this time. Not until we're ready for everyone else to know. 
    She made the excuse the people she told don't know anyone we know. Still not her secret to share and I was mad.  That being said she's a nice woman but I have a lot of issues with her.  There's a good reason dd is 3 and she has never babysat her.
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Aww. So sorry @firsttimemommy997 I would also be upset. 
    *weird internet hugs*
  • Options
    sabby2 said:
    Stm+ anyone's littles afraid of public toilets?  Dd is 3 and never used to have a problem but she is terrified that they will be automatic and flush on her. She bawls every time were out and I try to get her to go. She WILL NOT go.  I'm worried she's going to have and an accident when we're out because of it. So frustrating.

Edit because I apparently can't type on my phone.
    My Dd is 4 and still worries about it. I second the post it idea. Eventually it will get better, we went from all out break downs, to just being worried. 
  • Options
    @sabby2 she said the same thing about them not knowing anyone but I just worry about them talking to my MIL too loudly. But I know I just need to love her. I was happy that my DH felt the same way I did.
    And thanks @BurlapandLace and @meagster13
  • Options
    My weekend randoms:
    1) Netflix suggested “The Fosters” to me yesterday - I used to watch it but had forgott about it. Now I am binge watching it. 
    2) MIL got DS an iPad and she left it attached to her iTunes so we can load it with apps and she pays for them. So I got a bunch of recommendations for apps and I am not looking them all up. Holy moly some of these apps are expensive! I’m not even paying for them and I am like  :o
  • Options
    My random is about my MIL. So we told her and my FIL and told her to keep it quiet and while we where over there last night she told two of her friends. I'm kind of upset because I feel like it's not her secret to tell and I worry that the people she told will blab. I'm sure it's pregnancy brain but I just feel like crying.
    My MIL tells basically everyone, even if we ask her to keep it quiet. So we just don't tell her until we're okay with everyone finding out. Really pissed me off the first time, but now I know and I plan around it. 
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I kinda took a step back this weekend cause things... just don't feel right. I was right with my last loss, and I feel the same way now. I'll probably call my dr tomorrow to beg for some kind of check this week. 
    Till then, I'll be around reading, LTing, but might not post much.

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby