April 2018 Moms

GTKY Babymoon?

2»

Re: GTKY Babymoon?

• Going to Bermuda over Veteran's Day.  I hear it's pregnant tourists everywhere because it's one of the very few zika-free Caribbean islands.

• @stalkinghorse it sounds like we should just swap places for a bit!! ;)   beaches and palm trees sound like a dream to me!
  • Loading the player...
  • @queen_bey a friend of mine just went on her babymoon to Bermuda! lol it looks beautiful though!
    Me: 31  DH: 32
    Married: 10/3/15 
    TTC: May 2017
    BFP: 7/20/17
    EDD: 3/29/18
  • We're taking a Disney trip in January as a final "Family of 3" celebration.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We're taking a long weekend in NYC before Thanksgiving! We both love NYC, but we haven't been together so we're pretty excited! We went to Europe for 3 weeks this summer and called that our "babymoon" because we were going to start TTC when we got back, but the travel bug is strong and we just couldn't give up the chance for one more trip. As much as we say we'll still travel when baby gets here, I know there's a chance that that just won't happen as much as we'd like. 
  • ladythriceladythrice member
    edited October 2017
    We did a babymoon when I was pregnant with DS and went to Disney World. Loved it! We didn't do anything when I was pregnant with DD. We already did a mini getaway (with kids) this pregnancy so I'm going to count that lol. I'd love a night in a hotel... away from my kids... But I struggle with being away from my kids  :D:D:D

DS: EDD, December 19th, 2014. Born, December 19th, 2014!
    DD: EDD, July 18th, 2016. Born, July 19th, 2016!
    CafeMom Tickers

Baby #3: EDD, April 16th, 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @scuba_chic I also have flight credits due to Zika.  We were going to elope in the US Virgin Islands, but had to cancel that trip.  I guess it didn't matter anyway because I hear it got flattened.  :(

@queen_bey, I'll have to look into Bermuda. 
  • We're taking a long weekend trip to New York in early November. This is our first baby, so we want to have some alone time before the little one arrives. This one came a lot sooner than expected but we're excited