April 2018 Moms

Any gender predictions? Based on skull theory etc...

Re: Any gender predictions? Based on skull theory etc...

• On pins and needles for the first GIF!!!! Don't let me down ladies!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @kmalls...not sure what your talking about. I just had my ultrasound today Oct 2 2017. I didn't rip off anyone's ultrasound ....cause that would be creepy 
  • @lindsye...as I said above ... my ultrasound was today. October 2 2017 ...2/10/2017. 12 weeks today. A few people have posted about this skull theory so I was just throwing it out there to see...
  • Ohhh we all read it as February 2 but it's October 2 just the month is in the middle. Fyi "theories" on the sex of the baby don't go over well here I'd search for the other posts like this to see the responses. You'll have to wait for the ultrasound at 18-20 weeks unless you can get the early blood screening. Good luck!
  • Oh okay! Good to know...thank you! ☺
  • @ingogliababy did you read the other skill theory posts? It didn't go over well. As far as the date, Americans put the month first. I am assuming Canadians put the day first. Just a cultural differences. 
  • Ah ok, apologies @ingogliababy - the typical dating convention in the US is MM/DD/YEAR so that was the source of my confusion.

I would still point out that you might want to remove the personally identifiable information from your photo, but have nothing to add about the possible sex of your baby. Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lolz USA dating bias over here! Guilty. 
  • @luna8433...no I haven't seen the other posts...but ill check that now ☺...I'm new to this
  • No problem. Honest mistake ☺
    I will definetly remove that information! Thanks!
  • How come everytime they ask the skull theory they leave their full name showing too??? 
  • @lindsye...as I said above ... my ultrasound was today. October 2 2017 ...2/10/2017. 12 weeks today. A few people have posted about this skull theory so I was just throwing it out there to see...
    @luna8433...no I haven't seen the other posts...but ill check that now ☺...I'm new to this 

*Stuck in Text box*
    you said you saw others post about the skull theory but didn't look at the posts?  I for one would think if I saw a certain post like that I would read it before creating a similar one. 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • No problem. Honest mistake ☺
    I will definetly remove that information! Thanks!
    ...it’s still there
  • How come everytime they ask the skull theory they leave their full name showing too??? 
    Maybe it's a secret cult that rejects science, and the entry hazing ritual is posting to TB.  Trial by fire!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yeah I have to give her a pass for the date because Canada does it the other way around. But OP congratulations it's a baby! I say 50% boy!