March 2018 Moms

Thankful Thursday

I’m thankful that we found a used play set for sale and got a great deal on it. DS is over the moon for the slide we put up last night and it’s definitely going to keep him occupied and help him get some energy out over the next few months. 

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Loading the player...
  • I had my first nap in ages today. So. So. Thankful. 
  • I'm thankful for my sweet grandma who hung out with DS today for a couple hours so I could go get a prenatal massage.  :)  PS: if you haven't had one, get one! So worth it. My hips and lower back feel so much better. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @ShawnnaO that's awesome girl!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @bb3vj3n I am right there with you!! +40 on Tuesday to 8 overnight yesterday. I slept like a baby. 
    I am also thankful that I get a weekend semi alone. Just me, and my kids. I am a person who needs a lot of alone time, and haven't gotten ANY lately. My SO is gone camping with some friends so he's going to have fun too.
  • @bb3vj3n @kalawa the weather today was beautiful!!! Oh soooo needed
  • @mdfarmchick I took a nap today, too! I had a pounding headache and it helped so much. I usually hate naps but pregnancy has changed that for me big time. 
  • Thankful to be pregnant, thankful I'm going on a boat to a cabin this weekend for cozy rainy days and board games with my friends, husband, and DD, thankful for my health...I could go on, there are so many people without...I just feel very lucky and blessed to have a roof over my head, loving husband, healthy daughter. Etc etc etc