January 2018 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 9/28

Happy Thursday!

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling? Any cravings?

3) Any appointments this week/last?

4) How are your baby preparations going (Nursery/Registry/Etc.)?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: What are three interesting facts about you? 

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 9/28

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 25 weeks, baby girl is the size of cauliflower or a baseball glove!

I'm feeling good overall, just a little sore and tired from trying to get my DS's 2nd birthday party stuff done! Exciting but tiring! Craving all the sweets! 

Had an appointment Friday last week and I'm measuring right on track and HR is in the 140s! 

I actually have an update for this one (for anyone that's been following along)! My cousin that has been staying with us has found herself a place so she'll be moving out this weekend and the nursery will start to come together! Actually selfishly sad for her to go though, she's my best friend and our little girl will have her middle name! Registry is all done, though we're not planning on a baby shower. 

Placing myself a personal reminder here/holding myself accountable to start wearing my compression socks and tights!!!! Woke up this morning to my varicose vein burning.  :/

1) Prior to being a SAHM, I was a dental assistant! I loved working in the dental field, but I'm in a different season of life right now and love even more staying at home with DS!
    2) I love crafts/DIY/being creative in any sort of way! 
    3) I enjoy (and like to think I'm pretty good at) cooking! 
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    25 weeks - cauliflower 
    2) How are you feeling? Any cravings? I crave all the bad stuff.. and cheese .. I need cheese on everything .. and spicy too please :)!

3) Any appointments this week/last?24 week appt last week smooth sailing until 28- then the every two week apts start up. 

4) How are your baby preparations going (Nursery/Registry/Etc.)?we finally chose a color to paint our 20 month olds room so she can move and we can get nursery ready for baby sis .. now just to motivate my husband to get it done in a timely manner

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?we switched tv providers and I messed up my disconnect date by two days . This is the week all the new shows start I’m hating life lol I need my tv back :) 

6) GTKY: What are three interesting facts about you? Im drawling a blank whomp whomp 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
    25 weeks - cauliflower

Feeling great! I've got my regular appetite back though which could be bad for maintaining healthy weight gain (I'm a pro at over-eating and I started out with a BMI that didn't require weight gain for the first half of the pregnancy)

Nope - 2 weeks til the next one

Registry is done :-)
    This nursery stuff is *killing* me though! I can't paint the walls so color/theme is coming from the rug, curtains and bedding. And I can't find anything that suits me. It was the same way for me when I was wedding dress shopping...I won't be satisfied until I stumble across the perfect item(s). Ugh

Why does family think my belly is public property!?!?! I mean could you at least ask before touching the belly? I might consider saying yes, if they would just ask! I mean I know people are excited about the baby, but I'm not excited about everyone petting my uterus. 

1) I tried on wedding dresses at 17 stores in 2 different states before I found my dress. (Did I mention I'm a terrible shopper?)
    2) I nearly became a fine arts teacher but chose a career in agriculture instead.
    3) I've toured a tequila distillery in central Mexico. 

Also, I think this is only the third time I've checked in despite being here from week 5. I'm mainly a mobile bumper, so its kind of tough to answer these from the phone. Sorry for being anti-social! I do like keeping up with you ladies.

January 2018 Board September Siggy Challenge: Fall

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? di/di b/g twins are 23 weeks. they're each the size of an eggplant or papaya (depending on website)

no real cravings. just really tired, heartburn, and headaches a few times a week. 

none, but the next ultrasound is on tuesday and i can't wait!

dresser and cribs were delivered yesterday, and DH and i bought crib mattresses today. yay!

none at the moment.

1) I'm a registered architect, but unless i can get a position at a new firm that pays more than current job (daycare is expensive, man!), i'll most likely be staying at home with the twins.
    2) i LOVE to cook (and i think i'm pretty darn good!) and i wish we could host more dinner parties and holidays but we don't have the room for such big get-togethers at the moment. 
    3) i love to read, and i also have a photographic memory, which DH HATES! he feels like he can't get away with anything cause of it! :lol:
  • Sorry, had this filled out yesterday and forgot to post. 

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
    23wks, so however big that is ;)

I'm feeling awesome! I'm in the golden stage and love it. It's downhill from here, lol. I have had a little bit of rib pain in the evenings. It feels early for that but I guess not.

Last week was my A/S. My friend is throwing us a tiny reveal party tomorrow night. Ah.... the long wait is finally over!!

No nursery. Planning on baby sleeping with us up to a year. 

Hmm.... I'm not very good at this. 

1) I'm a homeschool mom.

2) My DH & I have adopted 2 kids from the foster care system. 

3) I've been to 6 different countries (outside the US) and hope you travel more as our children get older.