Trying to Get Pregnant

UO 9/28

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

Re: UO 9/28

• @izza2 Noooooooo! DD is the best and only coffee worth drinking. And with cream, but no sugar. I thought we were friends. (Crying in the corner)
  • Loading the player...
  • @krashke - I saw that, and now we know who to contact when we need someone to ping the BGs to get something pinned, lmao.

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• RVAmom315RVAmom315 member
    edited September 2017
    @adirat Oh I didn't see that! WTH. I know that when she was with her ex, they were having problems but I didn't know the particulars. Just another reason to strongly dislike that family!

ETA I forgot a word
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • br0co1ii said:
    Obviously Tim Horton's has the BEST coffee. But I moved away and it's reserved for visits home now.

*SNIP
    I don't drink coffee, but TIM HORTONS is the best ever. I miss it so much :(
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Yas @br0co1ii and @RVAmom515 ... Timmy Ho's all the way!

I hate the new Killers song!!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Going off @alohamora It grates my nerves if I send and email to a specific group and get a reply with more people copied that have no involvement. Or worse, when they copy my boss or upper management on the email. Why? 
    This happens to me all the time at my secondary job.
    It's not even anything that has to do with them. When I would email the scheduler to add me to the schedule, she'd reply back and CC the nurse manager, the supervisor on during the day (not even the day I'm working; just the one on at the time she replies to the message), and the VP of nursing/"department head".
    Like they all give a shit that I'm coming in for 4 hours.

Also @adirat - I read that she lied about having IF because she just didn't want to have kids with her ex. So he thought they were TTGP, she was TTA, and when nothing happened she told the world she would have to go through IVF because of IF, instead of telling her ex she didn't want kids with him.

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @MrsMiller8588 I'm so guilty of this!! It's usually because I want my executives to witness the BS I'm dealing with... LOL - I'm sure this isn't the case for you! 
    BabyFruit Ticker