Baby Names
Options

Reagan

DD is Reagan.  Her other name choice was Morgan and now I want to use it if this one is a girl.  Are they too alike?  

Re: Reagan

• Options
    I think they're very much the same style, but sound different enough to be ok together.
  • Options
    @Cricket99 thanks.  He likes Payton butto me that is much closer sounding than Morgan.  (We like unisex names for girls clearly)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    AndiPandi127AndiPandi127 member
    edited September 2017
    I actually think Reagan sounds a bit better with Payton than Morgan - neither name is my style, but I would not side eye either of them. If it is the "-an" sound at the end that you worry about being too matchy, what about something completely different, like Sloane, Harper, or Piper? 

**Post edit for spelling
  • Options
    @AndiPandi127 Thanks for replying, I like Harper but it's getting too popular for our liking.  Not a fan of the others.  Thanks!!
  • Options
    Reagan and Morgan are fine a bit matchy but not terrible. Quinn, Taylor or Arden pair well but a bit less match

• Options
    Morgan is not too matchy if you love it.  Others you might like-

Avery
    Teagan
    Tamsin
    Reese
    Jordan
    Skylar
    Emerson

• Options
    I think morgan and Reagan are fine together, similar but not overly matchy
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    I like Reagan and Morgan together
  • Options
    Thanks girls, I overanalyze and we aren't telling family name options so it helps getting second opinions from neutral peeps!