January 2018 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday

*gif load fail*

Anyone else having trouble with the app??

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Options
    Haven't tried the app but the website keeps telling me the server is overloaded.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gusgus14  what the crap!? so rude!!!

My TW is most of my coworkers. There's been an error in the calendar for one of our processes for at LEAST 4 years now. This is the first year that I've been in a management position/position to make a change. So I forced people to follow the calendar, instead of letting them back my team into a corner. They see the issue and know it needs to be fixed, HOWEVER they are whining and crying to my Director about how we screwed up the process and that we knew about it and never said anything..... I want to punch someone. we've been SCREAMING about this for 4 years!!!

• Options
    @gusgus14 Unbelievable. smh 
  • Options
    @gusgus14 She could have said "It's hard for pregnant women to bend," and it wouldn't have been so awful. Ugh.

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
    Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

• Options
    @missblaze - Agreed! The wording was just a terrible choice. 
  • Options
    @scatteringashes Definitely! She's not a small woman so I think it was an attempt at joking around in camaraderie but sorry, no. I'm also not so heavily pregnant that I can't bend over. This woman hasn't even seen me pregnant other than the one bump photo I posted on facebook around 20 weeks and even if she had, I don't see how she thought it was an okay comment to make.
  • Options
    @gusgus14 what a terrible thing to say, pregnant or not pregnant. 

Omg @supercoolstephy and @missblaze, you ladies crack me up. Whatever you got to do at this point.
  • Options
    @gusgus14 what a rude thing to say!

I pulled out my "granny panties" the other day because my normal underwear is getting so uncomfortable. SO much better!

This week is my TW. It's so freaking busy and we have a short week since we're headed out of town on Thursday afternoon, but this week is just dragging. I think I'll feel better after my GD test tomorrow. 
  • Options
    @supercoolstephy @missblaze SO glad I'm not alone! 

@Cyanope I just have no coordination. I just about fell off the bed last time. Fearing for my life is a mood killer. 
  • Options
    @cyanope my sex drive changes as quickly as my moods, and is driven by that days feelings about my body. However, as much as I know DH is weirded out by the whole thing, he pushes through and still tries to make me feel sexy. About once a month he surprises me with lingerie to fit my new body. The first couple months were rough because most of the time he was still buying too small, which inadvertently made my self image that much worse...but he has gotten better about it and it really helps. With this being our first child we are totally try to get in all we can, not because we think sex will go away all together...It's just the type of sex will inevitably change.  No more all day adventures at home or loud week nights lol
  • Options
    @gusgus14, that is unacceptable. I recommend just replying to her comment that you're pregnant and can still bend just fine. Or I'd just delete her comment, that would send a message.

Tagging is so difficult so I'm just gonna join the underwear convo. So I actually still wear my Victoria secret pink lace band thongs. I know I'm too old for VS Pink and I generally buy them online so I don't walk into the pink part of VS. But seriously they are my favorite underwear that I wear everyday. They are low rise so they go under the bump, the lace is comfortable/stretchy, it's cotton so it breathes, and I can still wear a pantyliner (just tuck around) for the lovely pregnancy discharge.  For my full-butters, I do the VS Pink boy shorts and hipsters -cotton with the lace band. So comfy... I'll probably be 60 and still buying VS Pink.

My TW is my co-worker who won't follow the chain of command. She has an issue with one of my direct reports and instead of talking to me directly about it she is always waiting until we are in a meeting with the director to bring it up. A lot of times it is one instance stuff and she makes it seem like a constant problem. But when asked she can't give an example beyond one time with one person. She never brings up issues with her direct reports in front of the director and they do the same things she is bringing up about other people's direct reports. I'm going to try talking to her again but seriously she just needs to knock this shit off.
  • Options
    @kelk5 my ass is too big for anything from VS. BAHAHA

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Haven't tried the app but the website keeps telling me the server is overloaded.
    I was getting that message last week and couldn't post. 
    DD1: 2/28/12
    DD2: 9/12/13
    Baby #3: Due January 2018

• Options
    @kelk5 you're never too old for VS Pink. I wear the same kind and I love them. Last pregnancy I managed to not have to switch over to not shorts or grannie panties until closer to 34 weeks
  • Options
    VS should get there shit together then and cover all sizes.
  • Options

@gusgus14 wtf? I would have zero time for that. I would never ever ever call another woman fat—even in jest—let alone a pregnant woman. Just no.

@schaze I am with you on this week. It’s Tuesday and dragging… and I also am taking Friday off. Wth. Good luck with the GD test. I do mine next week but really should drag my butt into the lab and have it done this week, so I can have the results for next week  but… effort…

@cyanope Yes and yes… I was way more sexual my first pregnancy and just am not now. Mine isn’t that I feel unattractive (that’ll come soon though!), but I just have zero sex drive. However, if it makes you feel better, I’ve seen your bump photos and you are definitely one sexy mama and not a manatee! Creepy? I hope not, lol. 

My TW is my department for having me teach a course that is a total time suck... I feel guilty/ashamed teaching it because it is a COMPLETE waste of everyone's time. It's supposed to be a course that helps student athletes transition to college. WTF? Who can't figure it out? This is for all student athletes, not just high risk ones. OMG I hate it so much. It's on Tuesdays, so this might be my TW Tuesday many, many more times. Kill me. At least now it is over for a week. 

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Options
    @cyanope  I am definitely not interested but I kinda suck it up for DH. It's usually fine once things get going, but if I had my way we just wouldn't. And the saddest part is how he keeps saying it's way better than my last pregnancy, and he's right.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Options
    Haha, thanks, @EmilyLove25! Not creepy at all. I'll take all the compliments I can get these days for my poor, failing self esteem!
    And glad I'm not the only one, @bainidhedub! That's me too...I'm okay once it gets going. I just don't have the drive to initiate anything. Poor DH. He's use to a much different wife. But he also understands that I'm the one struggling here, so I get to take the lead and he doesn't get to complain...
  • Options
    @cyanope I have lately complained that I feel about as attractive as Jabba the Hutt -- I'm larger and squishy and uncoordinated, etc. My sex drive is down but not out (which is fine, I have a pretty high sex drive on average), but I feel like such a mess that the idea of initiating sex makes me anxious. And then we end up in a sex-initiation loop; my husband doesn't feel quite right initiating sex when an hour previous I was laying on the couch talking about how tired and sore I've been all day, and then I misread this as disinterest in sex, and it just... perpetuates. So much sexual frustration. 

And it helps that we all know what's going on? Like, we know who we are and I know that I'm not being very rational, and we've talked about how our sex life has taken a drastic change since I got pregnant. It just hasn't changed the reality of the situation for us at this time. 
  • Options
    @cyanope your description of the mood-killing behavior as foreplay has been the last month of my life. DH has been a REALLY good sport, but how much longer can I expect him to initiate with someone who is complaining and making these stupid narrated comments throughout the entire act? But I certainly won't be initiating, so...and if he stops initiating, I will probably lose it. 

Oh, joy.