Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 9/26

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: **Stolen from TWW** When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? What do you do now?

Re: WTO Tuesday 9/26

• Options
    @nimmle Have you had those symptoms before during O? Interesting! Hope you get to HIO tonight and FX you O soon! Even without O your chart is pretty. Your temps are so even!

Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO (will have to try to get creative to sneak in some time to HIO during our vacation)

R/R: Nothing I haven't said the past few days...vacation! I'll be offline for a while starting tomorrow and will really really miss you all! 

GTKY: I wanted to be a Disney princess at Disneyland. Even went so far as to sign up for some dance classes and such. But then I joined the military and took a completely different path. I was able to use my skills from the military in public affairs in order to get a job in the editing field. I'm definitely glad that I'm not a princess at Disneyland. I am not cut out for that kind of work lol.
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2 ntnp

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU:nothing right now

R/R: Nothing new 

GTKY: **Stolen from TWW** When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? What do you do now? 
    A singer. I work for a county government. The thing is I'm ok, but not even a great singer, so my dreams were bound to be crushed 
    ;) 
  • Options
    ::  Over from the silent TWW ::
    @darkstar42. :D. Your poor kitty.  Mine did that recently.  Any hope YH's job stress will lessen?

@krashke. Hope you come play in TWW soon!

@josie12367 what's for dinner? Way to be productive today!!

@offtoneverland. What princess did you want to be? I had an obsession with Ariel and then Jasmine.  
  • Options
    @dragonette505 thanks for the CS! This is my first time temping so I'm not sure what my normal is. I just got my BBT (Target Up & Up) so I don't think the battery is dead. I try to temp every morning when my alarm goes off and then when I actually get out of bed I read the saved temp. I'm thinking if this cycle isn't my cycle, I might start temping vaginally or under the pit, to see if that is more accurate. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @krashke sometimes it takes a couple months to know your patterns... some women find they can get stable temps vaginally (especially if they tend to snore or mouth breathe). For now you  can try playing with your settings to see if you can see an O
  • Options
    @darkstar42 I'm 90% sure I stole "ute juice" from @SkilledSailor. Haha!
  • Options
    @offtoneverland I'm not doing anything exciting with it.  Probably pay down student loans.  Lol I hate adulting.  

@nimmle I'm sorry to hear about your dad.  *hugs*
  • Options
    @darkstar42 very dumb... basically wanted to be a cute, female dr Doolittle... and talk to the animals! lol
  • Options
    @Stargazer1lily I'd love to see some of your photos if you're willing to share! ETA, I see you shared one. It's beautiful!! 

@krashke Yes, I have an ever growing stock of furniture and decor. It's getting to be quite the production. Glad your commute was better today! I'm sure that was a much better start to the day. 

@darkstar42 I did figure skating for a few years. I loved it but had a mean coach and the training hours are pretty brutal. I still enjoy going skating when I can. It does look like you O'd and you have great timing! FX this is your cycle! 

@josie12367 What bulbs are you planting? 

@dragonette505  Haha it does sound a lot like Barbie's various careers. How did you like the new clinic? Y'all are making me very interested in acupuncture. 

@galactickates I use to want to be a SAHM too. Then I was a full-time nanny for a few years and quickly changed my mind about that. I'm with you on earning my own money and having my own goals. Would you ever work part-time instead? A happy medium, perhaps?

@nimmle Maybe you'll peak tomorrow? Either way, sounds like you're finally about out of WTO. FX for you and the TWW! 

@chloandcoco Haha yes to ute juice! That sounds like a lovely start to your morning. What do you like about the coffee shop?

• Options
    @SkilledSailor I guess it went ok... I got two frozen embies...not as much as I wanted, but better than none. I really like acupuncture... it is like time carved out of your day/week that you cant do anything else but be still. That's so rare for most of us, and it always leaves me feeling so relaxed.
  • Options
    @skilledsailor I like that the baked goods are made in house, and that it's not a chain. Don't get me wrong, I really like starbucks, but it's nice to support local businesses.
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor F Yeah! Just in time for me to skip town and leave MH for a week.
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor working part time is something I've definitely thought about,  or seeing if my work would let me work from home.  The exact same thing happened with me! I was nanny for a year and that was eye opening.  I like getting out of the house and being with adults more. 
  • Options
    Back from the bush and it was glorious!
    @nimmle I take ballet classes - but my studio moved locations and I'm finding it more difficult to attend regularly now.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 yay for ballet! I go myself (though the past few months not as much what with *TW mc's and ivf cycles)
  • Options
    @dragonette505 sorry for your loss; the studio will always be there for you when you're ready to return!  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Took a few day hiatus--work has been insane!

Month/cycle: 3/3

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: grapefruit juice, opk, husband taking vitamins, bought preseed today. Not sure if I will use it. 

R/R:  I got my positive opk 6 days earlier than expected!! I've been O'ing on CD 20 usually. Rant- I just bought my favorite beer at the store and now I can't drink it for my tww. 

CS/Q:  The last two cycles we BD on the day of & after the positive opk. This month we were going to do smep, but now we don't have time. We BD on Sunday. 

Obviously we will BD tonight, but should we do tomorrow or the day after? It's been difficult for my husband to reload the next day, but I don't want to miss this chance. 

GTKY: I think I wanted to be a teacher. I know I always wanted to work with kids. In high school & early college I wanted to be a pediatrician. Then I found out I would have to rotate in a hospital with blood & I changed quickly. Now I am a special ed administrator, but am a school psychologist by background. 

@luckypandas yay for surging in your own!

I read all the other posts, but I am going cross eyed trying to scan, respond & tag. Interesting to read how our career decisions change! 

• Options
    @dragonette505 Do you find it does more for you than a massage? I try to get massages when I need to treat myself/my muscles but I'm wondering if I should alternate between massages and acupuncture.

@josie12367 Oh I love tulips! I swear they radiate happiness. I need to do 2 vacant stagings and 2 consultations a month to break even on business costs. Anything more is profit. I've been averaging 5-6 vacant stagings (6 is my max with current inventory) and 2-4 consults/styling clients a month lately which has been awesome! 
  • Options
    @offtoneverland Woohoo on Belle! Also my favorite for very similar reasons. And I've read many an article on how hard being a Disney character, much less princess, is. Probably a good this neither you nor @krashke did it. 

@SkilledSailor @darkstar42 I do enjoy karaoke, but it's mostly like @nimmle said, we're all singers. Its mostly at home and at random. Especially when cooking, baking,  or cleaning. I also may or may not randomly dance around the house to full songs with spur of the moment choreography.  :D

@krashke Thanks. Its not too bad, and normally pretty short, so only another day or two. I'm glad too because I had terrible periods throughout teenage years.
    I love it when construction opens up... its like a brand new start. At last until everyone else finds out it's open.

@dragonette505 Yeah. The politics are not as much fun, but I enjoy it. And I love your gtky answer. Who wouldn't want too be a superhero? 

@Stargazer1lily That picture is gorgeous!
  • Options
    @Stargazer1lily That picture is amazing! You are seriously talented :)
  • Options
    @offtoneverland I like dark beers & porters. Today I did a make your own 6 pack with a vanilla Porter, oatmeal stouts and something else.