May 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 9/25-9/29

Re: Weekly Randoms 9/25-9/29

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are thinking of making a move out west after this babe is born, so all sorts of confusion going on over here. We would need to most likely vacate our current house in order to sell it, 2 dogs and 2 babies, no way toting them around for showings. And then we also have a house that we use for rental income, currently being rented by family, and we have thought about wanting to move in there, but that means our family would have to move out prior to the end of the school year and I really don't want to do that to them. My sister has three school aged kids. Ugh. Not much time to figure it out. 
  • Options
    @poppy0419, I delivered two weeks early with DD and a week early with DS so I assume I'll deliver early with this one as well. It will all even out at the end I guess. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    @Poppy0419 you're right, I totally forgot!  Princess Poppy.  And I just watched Trolls last night, too!!

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Options
    Hey ladies,
    My husband and I were invited to the wedding of a close friend at the end of April. If all goes well, I'll be 35-36 weeks pregnant. Can I even fly? I know some airlines have rules. I know that I do not want to deliver a baby in Puerto Rico. What should I be thinking about? My daughter is also not invited, and I've never been away from her for more than a few hours. Also, I feel like I would be taking a sum of money away from a fun family vacation in the future. What do you think?! If I don't go, should my husband? Ugh. 
  • Options
    @kimber308
    35/36 is cutting it super close. I don't think you could technically fly at that point per airlines and docs. I know my doc cut it off at about 32 weeks with DS. 
    I wouldn't send my DH either. But that's just me. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    @justsuzie Girl, yes!! I think I've got 2 on my DVR still, but it's so good. At first I was like "why is finding the truth such a big deal?" and then I was like "but dude! It's right there, obviously that's the reason for all the crazy" but then I was like "welllll, maybe there's even more to it than that? How many crazy people live in this town?!"
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
  • Options
    @artlea2013 And all the characters are pretty creepy.  And the main cop, ewww, grosses me out. 
  • Options
    @sparkymcgeee I got moved back a week too ugh... I can handle the due date portion, but it means an 'extra' week or progesterone.... I dont wanna.... 
    jon stewart end of an era dont talk to me thedaily show i am full of feels and things GIF

lol ok it's not really that bad but it's what made me nauseous last time and I feel like it's what is doing it this time. That and my desire to not be at work.
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Does anyone watch Longmire?  We just finished the last one on Netflix last night.  I am hoping the new season comes out soon!
  • Options
    @justsuzie @artlea2013 let me know when you're done!  I watched all 8 episodes!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My sons swim class was cancelled last night after I already changed us both because someone puked in the pool. In all fairness I thought that was going to be me. So now I get to take him tonight again. Blah. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond Recommend or highly recommend Longmire? 
    @kimber308 Was the wedding facility devastated by the hurricane?  PR got slammed. I would be shocked if it's back up and running so soon. The entire island was slammed and still without power in most places. 
  • Options
    @kimber308 it should also be noted that the island was taken out by the hurricane. Not sure how much they will be able to fix in the next 6 mo. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I feed my dog in her crate, which is in my oldest daughter's room. I finally started doing that after the umpteenth time my son flipped her water bowl
  • Options
    @kimber308 it's probably doable but that's cutting it pretty close. Also by the end my pregnancy last time is when the fatigue really hit me. I couldn't imagine waiting in line at security at the airport, sitting in the already too small plane seats, and not having my own bed to sleep in.  We also have a destination wedding for a close friend in Mexico in mid June, obviously not going to be making that one. They also did not invite kids, which turned me off a little anyway considering her fiance has an 11 year old and they decided they don't want to be parents at their wedding. So she's not invited either. 
  • Options
    @bwow615 you can't be serious... they aren't inviting their child either!!!  :o:o:o  :o I'm shocked by this 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @bwow615 i wasn't invited to my dads wedding and to this day I'm still pissed off about it. Granted it was in Australia and he lived there. But he could afford the damn plane tickets and I was 20. Asshole. 
  • Options
    @bwow615 wtf. I'm sorry thats insane. 

and Princess Poppy, you were 20 and not invited!?! I would be enraged. 
  • Options
    @Saratiff , @kpc914 yes insane is my thought is exactly, the daughter is old enough to know what a wedding is, and I would think will hold onto that slight forever and I'm sure they could have a family member watch her so they could still enjoy time as a married couple. If we didn't get ku, I was thinking of disobeying their request and bringing ds with my mil as a sitter when we needed her for the actual ceremony/reception. But no need to worry about that now.  @Poppy0419 princess poppy, I would have also been enraged if I were not invited to my father's wedding at the age of 20. Would def hold a grudge, fo life, fo sho.