May 2018 Moms

Weekly Randoms 9/25-9/29

Re: Weekly Randoms 9/25-9/29

• I was reading the board earlier and it wouldn't let me comment or do anything and I was getting so annoyed. It took me wayyy too long to realize the app had signed me out. I need a nap! 

• What the hell?! I had actual work to do and you guys got someone banned over the course of 2 hours? And I missed it? That's sad  :( for me, not her. I've never read the word 'bully' so much in my life. It's like she just saw a cyber bullying documentary and decided to go out beheading people
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Boo I missed all the fun too apparently.
  • I'm having a freak-out. My positive tests last week were incredibly faint so I thought I'd wait a week and see that nice, dark line. Now the tests are negative. I know my levels are supposed to double each week, so I'm waiting to hear back from my doc so she can decide if labs are appropriate or what. Still no period, but no symptoms either. I don't know if I'm pregnant anymore. I thought I would be beyond freak-outs as a stm but here I am. 
  • @christycalifornia I would get some different brands of tests first to make sure you didn't just get a bad batch or ones with little dye. But definitely insist on either blood work or an early ultrasound if you're concerned that anything is off. As a STM, you know what should be happening better than some, so don't hesitate to get some answers
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
  • Who's taking bets she'll try to ban dodge??

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Aw, I'm sad I missed the blow up! It would have been a great distraction!
  • I'm so mad it's been deleted. 
  • Wait, TB DD'ed it!? Isn't that not a thing anymore? 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Wait, TB DD'ed it!? Isn't that not a thing anymore? 
    I can't find it either. Kind of crappy of them to delete it. 
  • I wanted to see if I got in trouble for my Bye Bitch GIF. 
  • @sparkymcgeee I just went to go look for a closed thread and cant find one. I'm so sad I missed all of the fun! 
  • @sparkymcgeee - no they will DD - not always but this isn't the only post that I've seen disappear
  • I missed more "bullying"? Dang it!
  • @firefliesandfjords were out of control over here. 
  • Lol, I missed it too, that was the one thread I was sure I wasn't missing out on so totally skipped over it. Ugh I love some good drama. 
  • @christycalifornia that's a first for me. It was an excellent GIF if I do say so myself. 

I accept your apologies but don't let it happen again  :D

• edited September 2017
    Princess Poppy I was going to say: Congratulations! Being smited by the Bump gods is an honor, indeed!
  • @Poppy0419 Shit. Where did I miss the drama? I'm in the mood for popcorn.  
  • @thedawkterswife all deleted. Bump admins have gotten crazy strict. 
  • @Poppy0419 Well fuck. 

Since I've done an intro and updated the spreadsheet, does that mean it's a go for sex talk? I love sex talk. Rofl
  • sharkmama39sharkmama39 member
    edited September 2017
    Ugh I have so many love tits to give out and the stupid app won't let me. Apparently the love it button isn't working 
    :frowning:
  • Bummer! Missed the drama. I am only able to get on at night after the kids go to bed. Oh well, I'm sure there will be more. 

I'm I'm just so sick, all the freaking time! I have been trying to continue exercising but it almost makes me feel worse. Any of you have any advice for workouts, or suggestions for how to deal with the nastiness in general? It wasn't this bad with the other two. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I'm super bummed I missed the fun! 
    2/12: 100 mg Clomid + Bravelle last minute+ back to back IUI. BFN
    3/12 150mg Clomid + B2B IUI =BFP!! TWINS!
    Vanishing twin at week 6
    Tater-tot born January 3rd 2013

2 IUI's in 2016- BFN
    3 IUI's in 2017- BFN
    8/17 IUI BFP!!!!!!!!