Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

UO Thursday 9/21

Except we're women. But whatevs.

Let's get to it! What's your UO this week?

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

Re: UO Thursday 9/21

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wasn't trying to call out anyone in particular. It was just something I noticed with a lot of new members lately. I think GIFs are great if the moment calls for them, but sometimes people throw in a GIF that barely makes sense, and that's trying too hard.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @canucklehead123 I guess that's another way to look at it :lol:
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    *snip*
    @izza2 - Raw onions are gross - cooked they're not bad.
    Raw tomatoes are gross - again, cooked they're not bad.
    And MH is notorious for adding hot sauce to food before tasting which drives me up a wall
    Go home @lurvleybunchococonuts - you're drunk. :trollface:

I also over-use emojis, but more-so on texts because sometimes I don't remember what the faces I want to add are called on TB, lmao.

@wishiwaspreggo - Did a quick read on lawn mower parents, and holy wow that's go way above and beyond! I thought helicopter parents were bad... I mean, I get wanting the best for your kids, but come on... Give them the opportunity to make mistakes and learn from them - or better yet, just think for themselves on occasion.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    @dukestar5, I think beer is nasty.  If, I had to have one because I am dying of thirst, Stella Artois is tolerable.  I stated last week, I have a few wines that I really like, but otherwise not a big wine drinker either.   Margaritas though, I can drink me some margaritas. 
    Right now, I am enjoying a martini and just opened a bottle of Muscadine wine.
  • Options
    @krashke You take that back! Nsync is soooo much better than BSB. I saw BSB in Vegas a few months ago and the whole time I kind of just wished it was Nsync instead (it was a really great concert though).
    @lalala2004 I didn't think you were trying to call me out, I just thought it was funny since I've definitely increased my gif usage lately, so I wondered if I was partly to blame.  :D
    @dukestar5 I never liked beer until DH started homebrewing. Now I like all kinds of beer. When there's a seemingly endless supply of alcohol in the house, you gotta teach yourself to like it. ;) 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @offtoneverland ah friends of mine went to see BSB in Vegas and I was sooo envious!! They were my first loves -- but N*SYNC would have been good in concert too...um Justin, yes please! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 the Uggs as workplace appropriate made me LOL. I used to do it at my old job all the time with my fake uggs. It was always cold. Now at my new job where we don't have a dress code I never wear them. 
  • Options
    @pebbledam fair point!! And even back in highschool where the uggs would be all wet and trashed, plus the shuffle, EW!! 
    @nimmle I should say, I think they are only appropriate on cold days!  But my boss wears Crocs to work all the time so I feel like I'm off the hook for the uggs!  Although I saw a really cute pair of healed Ugg boots (they had some more style than the traditional ugg) and they were 100% workplace appro.
    BabyFruit Ticker