January 2018 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change: 9/19

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling? Any cravings?

3) Any appointments this week/last?

4) How are your baby preparations going (Nursery/Registry/Etc.)?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: What are you looking forward to this Fall?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change: 9/19

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
    25 weeks! Only 15 weeks left, that's so crazy to think about. She's the size of cauliflower - about 1.5lbs in there.

I've been feeling good, but having a crappy day today. The closer I get to my 3rd trimester, it feels like my nausea is coming back little by little.

Had an appointment last week and still have marginal previa (.7cm away from my cervix). They're gonna check me again in 2 weeks. I have my glucose test next Friday.

Bought a dresser this weekend for the nursery, so that counts as progress! Hopefully setting everything up this weekend. Going to register after my glucose test next week.

Leaving tomorrow afternoon for a 2 day conference at Myrtle Beach so that'll be some much needed relaxation....after all the seminars, of course.

Everything Fall-ish! The smells, the baking, the colors! Oh and College Football! Hoping to decorate my house this weekend once we get finished with the nursery.
    23weeks.  Baby is  the size of grapefruit. 

Feeling good,  except for the irritating  overly stretched belly skin,  swollen legs.  
    Craving sweets... All and any kind of sweets. 

Had an appointment today.  Anatomy scan.. Everything looks good. Also had a low lying placenta 1cm at last appointment , which now shifted to 4cm and in few more months hoping to move further away from the cervix. 

Bought a few clothes(gender neutral) for the baby and still looking for stuff that I would need and like at the same time. 

None at the moment. 

We have quite a lot of festivals during fall.. Dasshera,  Diwali and quite more.  Diwali being my favorite is a 5 day festival,  full of lights,  fireworks,  sweets and deserts family gatherings. Eagerly awaiting...
  • Loading the player...
  • @whitta1218: hope that your marginal previa resolves soon.  Enjoy your beach time after the conference  <3
  • @sonalisharma Thanks so much! So glad to hear that yours has moved! They're hopeful that mine will be move as my uterus grows, so we will see.
    Also - the Diwali festival sounds like so much fun. I'm just looking forward to Thanksgiving here! One day of family and stuffing your face, but so many days of leftovers afterwards. haha
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

22 weeks.  Baby's is as big as a grapefruit.

Dare I say I am feeling ok?  Insomnia about once a week but other then that, I have not much to complain about.  Earlier this week I was craving Carmel/chocolate covered apples and vanilla cake with butter cream frosting.  

Appointment next week.

I hope to finish registry this weekend.  I want to go to Buy Buy Baby.  Just getting the nursery together.  Still cleaning things out and organizing.  Made appointments for baby classes, tour the hospital and interview a pediatrician.  So much still to do...so few weeks left.  Starting to feel alittle pressure.  Just want to get things done!

None right now!

What am I not looking forward to?!  Apples and apple cider, pumpkins, mums, cooler weather, boots, sweaters, scarfs, Halloween, Thanksgiving, soups with crusty bread....the list is so long.  I'm super excited for The Great Pumpkin TV Special.