Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 9/19

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Do you have a quote or saying that has stuck with you for a while and/or has changed your life in some way? Please share!

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

Re: WTO Tuesday 9/19

• Loading the player...
  • @nimmle FX YH gets home and you two can HIO!  <3 the nerdom!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts I can see it!

Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Katm89Katm89 member
    edited September 2017

Hi guys, ( edited because copy/ paste screwed things up)
    It has been a while since I posted here. We are ttc for number two, we had a chemical pregnancy last cycle, so this cycle I didn't temp and have just had my second positive opk. I wasn't going to participate on here like last time but after the chemical I feel like this is going to be a long road ahead and poor DH is dealing with the loss pretty rough and cannot help scrutinize my cycle. I paid for the advanced setting on FF and am having them guess my stuff for now

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 31

WAYDTGKU: CM, EOD sex, OPKs, and started taking my temps today. Today was a pretty low temp today so I believe I haven't ovulated yet. but you never know

R/R: I tried the SMEP method, but my cycle post partum is less predictable  and I have been having O pains for weeks... I am definitely going to temp next cycle. Also, I think breastfeeding is making my cycle longer. Last cycle I temped and ovulated on CD 29.

CS/Q: nothing right now.

GTKY: Do you have a quote or saying that has stuck with you for a while and/or has changed your life in some way? Please share!  The quote below is from my favorite child's book from when I was young. It is the one thing I would ever tattoo on myself and has brought me much comfort as an adult looking back. And now that I have my daughter it brings on new meaning. Love it.
    If you become a bird and fly away from me,” said his mother, “I will be a tree that you come home to.”

• SkilledSailorSkilledSailor member
    edited September 2017
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: All sorts of things

R/R: Rave: Today is kind of like my Saturday. Taking the cat to the vet, then just groceries and cleaning. Woot woot. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: "Smooth seas never made a skilled sailor."  I was going through a really hard time the first time I read that. And since then it has been so applicable to other challenges I've faced. It inspired this SN and I have a pretty large side tat of it. 

@nimmle Sorry your H is stuck away! FX he gets back soon.

@lurvleybunchococonuts  Man that quote is so true. Wish I'd learned that one sooner.

@josie12367  Aw yay! Happy anniversary! 

@nitnat007  Um that quote is hilarious. I love it! Sorry your neck is hurt! You're having a rough start to the week. Hope it gets better!

• @dukestar5 & @lurvleybunchococonuts Yaass! Need all the coffee!!
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts So excited for your friend! Also I see that little uptick in your chart. FX for you that you see a bump up, your timing looks awesome.

@josie12367 Hooray for some lingerie. I don't remember the last time I dressed up, if ever.

@nitnat007 Yikes! I hope YH stays safe.

@Katm89 Welcome back! 

@ajsanders-2 love the HP quote. 

@SkilledSailor Glad it's your weekend :)
  • @Katm89 Welcome! And what a lovely quote. 

@ajsanders-2 I like that quote. So many good ones! And yes, it is too early. 

@SkilledSailor Thanks! Looking on the positive side, things will get better! Enjoy your Saturday. Hope your cat is ok and it is just a checkup? Really good quote and something worthy of a tattoo for sure. Is that your only tat or do you have more?

@dukestar5 Yay for a new cycle!!! That is awesome. So glad that you get to start again. I definitely don't want to be down in T&C with MH right now. I have seen a few pics and it is really so sad. 

• @nitnat007 Thanks girly, I'm sure they'll enjoy the fox friend :)  Glad you had better sleep last night, but that sucks about your neck! I hope it feels better soon.  What's you're "magic bag"? O.o Hope yh stays safe and comes home soon! <3 the quote!

@katm89 Welcome, sorry to hear about the CP.  That's rough.  FX you don't have to stay here long, but TTGP is great and full of awesome ladies :)

@ajsanders-2 ALL THE COFFEE! :D

@skilledSailor Yay, so glad you're having a "saturday" today.  Do you get to relax this weekend too?

@dukestar5 coffee friends! :)  Good job with the 6 mile run!  So happy you get to be off the bench, YAY!

@nimmle yeah, it's up a little FX it's a big jump tomorrow and stays up :D  Also hope to keep HIO just in case O is delayed or does something weird.  All the humping, all the time ;)

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @dukestar5 It's our tenth! And YAS for getting off the bench! (Not sure this applies, but it's cute!)

Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Thank you for the warm welcome everyone, I do have a question I forgot to ask. Anyone take vitex? I contacted my doctor to see if I could take this next cycle. DH is very wary.
  • @Katm89 I have not tried it. But it is a good question for the "Chart stalks/questions" thread, as there a possibly ladies in other threads that could help you out as well. GL
  • mrstmoosemrstmoose member
    edited September 2017
    I've been trying to post all morning. I'll try to come back for comments but I'm love titting everything. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, HIO, OPK

R/R:  I've had 2 cups of coffee this morning. Yay!

CS/Q: I think I O yesterday but I'm still having EWCM today. I also had a small temp rise this morning. I'm going to keep hanging out here for another couple days to watch my temp. 

GTKY: Do you have a quote or saying that has stuck with you for a while and/or has changed your life in some way? Please share! Not really. I guess treat others the way you want to be treated. I think kindness is important at all times. 
  • @nimmle I hope YH gets back quickly and safely! Also, I love that Gandalf quote. Such a lovely sentiment.

@lurvleybunchococonuts Fx you get more good timing in, but your timing looks great regardless!

@josie12367 Awesome that you got some new lingerie! That’s always fun. And congrats on a ten year anniversary! So impressive.

@nitnat007 Hope YH stays safe! Sorry your neck is hurting. I may have recommended this before, but if not, check out the book “How to treat your own neck” by Robin McKenzie. The exercises are very simple, but they really work. There is a TON of medical literature supporting it. And I love that saying too.

@Katm89 Welcome, and I’m sorry for your loss. I love that book as well!

@ajsanders-2 <3 that Dumbledore quote.

@skilledsailor I wondered about your screenname! That’s a lovely saying.

@dukestar5 Cd 1 after a month of being benched is exciting! Fx for this cycle.

@krashke Yay for all the things! I love that meme and the blog/comic it comes from. I actually have a wall calendar of her comics in my office right now.

• @krashke it's from Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise Brown
    @nitnat007 thanks, I will check that thread out.
  • from yesterday but wanted to add something!
    @josie12367  We don't have "you me her" on US Netflix! MH and i started watching it when we were in Europe and it was cold and raining so we stayed one night.  when we got back i tried to start it again and I couldn't find it!!  so @nitnat007 i'm not sure you can find it. 

also welcome @dukestar5 glad you're off the bench!

hi everyone else--"see" you soon.   
  • @josie12367. MH plays short stop or first base.  That's what he tells me, or else I likely wouldn't know lol
    @dukestar5. Glad you will be off the bench SOON & back over here!  Sad we likely won't overlap. However, I haven't been in TWW since 8/12, so look I'm excited to break outta WTO!!
  • @nimmle  FX YH gets home safe and in time!!
    @lurvleybunchococonuts lol 'bump uglies' -- that's a good one!  My LP was 15 days last cycle...before that it was shorter (more like 11 days) so it seems as though my cycle is going through some changes -- perhaps it's the seeds!!
    @katm89 welcome!
    @darkstar42 good luck this afternoon!! I will be sending good thoughts your way.
    @krashke that is the best saying!!!! I want to get a t-shirt made so I can wear it to work... and tell people off without actually telling them off, lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @lurvleybunchofcoconuts It is essentially a hot/cold pack. But it is filled with oat grains. I just throw it in the microwave and use it on my neck. Best thing, especially in winter. I toss it under the covers a few minutes before I climb in and no cold sheets!

@darkstar42 Thank you for that recommendation. I will have to check it out. Neck pain can really be the worst. It tends to affect so much. GL for your HSG this afternoon. Let us know how it goes. 

@skilledSailor I dont have any myself. But I have toyed with the idea for years. I just struggle to settle on something that would be meaningful to me in years to come. I have a few thoughts though. Glad the fluff ball is ok. 

@blackhottamales Sigh....if it isnt on US Netflix, it likely wont be on the Canadian one either. Thanks for the heads up. Back to the drawing board. 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts They were checking my ovaries and uterus. Dr thought I might have pcos.
  • @lurvelybunchococonuts - thanks girl! Not going to lie, I could use a day off soon!

• @darkstar42 Yay!!! I'm so glad everything looked good and that it wasn't terrible. I don't want to get your hopes up either, but we have had grads from the HSG magic  ;) FX for you!!! 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19