TWW Tuesday 9/19

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Timing:

Testing:

Typical LP Length: 

Rant/Rave: 

CS/Q:

GTKY:  What is your all-time favorite book or movie that you could watch/read over and over again?

Re: TWW Tuesday 9/19

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @offtoneverland, I hadn't realized that we're DPO/usual LP buddies! FX that AF stays away from both of us. I'm getting some cramping as well but am trying to cling to hope...
  • Options
    @offtoneverland yes, it's still really early at 10DPO, but i'm sorry for the BFN.  I read on FF this morning (to make myself feel better) the average BFP is at 13(.something) DPO.  
  • Options
    *visiting from wto, but coming to check on my fave gals in tww* <3

@quiltandknit  Hang in there! <3  How are you feeling? How is your arm? AF just arrived today so I'm off the bench and ready to start a new cycle...first time I am excited to see AF. :p   I hope you will join me soon!
    @kiwi2628  Rooting for you!!!  If you do not mind me asking--is this the first time doing an IUI?  Are you able to take anything for the cramping?
    @Augusta108   How fun to go to two concerts in a week!  Did you go with YH or friends?
    @offtoneverland   Tell me more about those two books...what genre are they?  I'm always looking for new books to read.
    @blackhottamales   Sorry about the BFN.  Still have FX for you...do not follow me over to wto!

• Options
    @quiltandknit I gave my dad Tuesdays with Morrie years ago and he rolled his eyes.  I found him reading it months later with tears.

@kiwi2628 good luck with the beta! I hope the cramps going away soon.

@augusta108 I've never read the Phantom Tollbooth.  Is it worth reading as an adult?

@offtoneverland yes to broadway musicals counting as concerts!  Also, sorry about the BFN.  

@blackhottamales your chart still looks good! You aren't out yet.  Also, to you and @offtoneverland , someone posted a link to a site here the other day that showed when your HCG doubled enough to show on pregnancy tests.  For me, it was something like Thursday as the earliest day (even though AF is due today), which would be 12-14 dpo.  So 10dpo is really early (and hasn't stopped me from testing).

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 28/10-12

Timing: unsure

Testing: BFN again today

Typical LP Length: 11-13

Rant/Rave: Rant: AF is due today.  No spotting. No headache. No signs.  Also, BFN.  I stared at that test like I could make it positive with my mind.  Rave: I'm not out yet?

CS/Q:

GTKY:  What is your all-time favorite book or movie that you could watch/read over and over again? Harry Potter (books) or Shining Through (movie).  
  • Options
    @Augusta108 I hadn't realized we're DPO/LP buddies either! That's so fun. :) Good on you for holding out on testing. I always try to do that but it's just so hard. FX for you! Sorry you have some cramping too.
    @blackhottamales Thank you! I knew it was too early but couldn't resist using my new wondfos. Gosh, they are so adorable! I'd seen pics of wondfos but never seen them in person. They're so teeny tiny and it makes me happy. :p
    @dukestar5 Glad that AF finally arrived for you so you can start fresh on a new cycle. GL to you!!! Thanks for popping back in to visit us. :) The books I mentioned are YA. Fangirl is about a shy girl who goes off to college and writes a hugely popular fanfic in her spare time. The fanfic is based on a Harry Potter-esque series. She gets really wrapped up in her writing and has to learn to juggle that with her new life as a college student. It sounds pretty lame but I promise it's really good! I'm just terrible at describing books. The author wrote Carry On after Fangirl...it's supposed to be the HP-esque book that the fanfic from Fangirl was based on.
    @marcus7676 Yes, I read that article too about the right time to test...but of course it didn't stop me either. :) Sorry about the BFN. I also stared at mine for far too long hoping that I could wish something into appearance.

*TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:1/1 ntnp

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing:meh

Testing: bfn

Typical LP Length: 14-16

Rant/Rave: Well I got testing out of my system. Now I'll just wait for AF

GTKY:  What is your all-time favorite book or movie that you could watch/read over and over again?
    Book:  Where the Red Fern Grows
    I cry every time
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 27/10

Timing: -4, -1, +1

Testing:  I have lots of sticks so figured I might as well use 'em...2nd BFN in a row this morning. *sigh*

Typical LP Length: 12

Rant/Rave: Mini-Rant: I got a PSL this morning and could not for the life of me taste any coffee in it. Just tasted like flavored, overly sweet milk. So I doctored it with a bit of coffee from our office K-cup, but whilst doing so I left my badge at my desk and locked myself out of my floor and was then late for my 1:1 with my boss. D'oh! 

CS/Q:

GTKY:  What is your all-time favorite book or movie that you could watch/read over and over again? Movies: It's a tie between The Big Lebowski and Bridget Jones's Diary. Very different movies, but could watch them over and over again and still laugh every time.
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Options
    @dukestar5, my husband is my main concert buddy these days. My friends don't tend to like the folk/Americana stuff I do, unfortunately! They miss out on so many great shows, sigh.

@marcus7676, sorry about the BFN, hopefully AF will stay away! I think Phantom Tollbooth is still a fun read as an adult. I re-read it whenever I'm in the mood for something whimsical.

@Mylitta, I am still traumatized from the one time I read Red Fern as a kid. I don't think I could take it a second time! It was good but such a tearjerker.

@mrsinterweb, I love the first Bridget Jones too. That's definitely one where I will flip to it anytime I see it's on and happily start watching from any point. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/9

cd/dpi: 28/7

Timing: -1, 0, +1

Testing: waiting for AF

Typical LP length: 14-16

Rave/Rant: I'm staying with my mom this week to help her post surgery and trying to work, but her dogs bark way more than mine and being around family just reminds me I still don't have a BFP. 

GTKY: What's your all time favorite book/movie you could read/watch over and over again? The book The Island by Elgin Hilderbrand love to read it at least once a summer
  • Options
    knottiec9423a484bf3c26c Welcome! Can you please change your username? It will be so much easier for us to tag you/remember who you are. :) You can do it by logging into the Knot, changing it, then logging out and back into the Bump. Thank you!!!
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @offtoneverland apologies, didn't even realize my username was the long until I posted. Thanks for instructions on changing it. 
  • Options
    @Augusta108 It is a heart wrencher - but it's the first book that truly made me feel and it still is the same. Though I know what's coming now and will start crying in preperation... it's rough. Willy wonka is a top movie for me too! I particularly love Violet's portion.
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 FX so hard for you and your IUI!

@Augusta108 Love the Phantom Tollbooth.  And yes, lets hope concert endorphins are excellent fertility aids! :)

@offtoneverland  My favorite pumpkin chai is from David’s Tea.  I’m obsessed.  You can order online if there isn’t one close to you.  It’s the best!  I’m sorry for your BFN

@blackhottamales Sorry for your BFN.

@dukestar5  Hey girl!  Thanks for asking.  My wrist still gets sore and I have some carpal tunnel in my hand but no surgery needed yay!  My cycles are long…I won’t get AF until day 32/33 and then I will see you in WTO!!   GL with the new cycle!

@marcus7676 Nope you are not out until AF shows!  FX for you!

@mrsinterweb i’m with you.  I love pumpkin flavor but the PSL I find too sweet.

@klj0228 Ooh I love the Island!  Great book!  And welcome to TB!!
  • Options
    @Augusta108 @mrsinterweb

I adore Bridget...and I'll happily join "The Diaries Club." I've probably watched it forty times now. 
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes